The Car Buying Guide - Brand New Cars

I'd go for the Honda CR-V 2007 model... parang maganda eh. (saw it sa C! Magazine, March 2007 issue)

;)

You would like it at first look. But later on you would realize na pangit.

Parang trying hard maging cayenne ang likod or Infiniti Q35

na na almuranas. ung kambyo sa automatic

nasa harap lower dash board para maka gain ng space. It's not selling.

TOYOTA COROLLA ALTIS!

Honda's consume a lot more gas compared to Toyota's and Parts are Cheaper. plus the fact that Toyota's last longer compared to Honda's...

(kaya din you will never see a Honda Taxi. They say it's to maintain the image Honda is trying to keep, that's total BS when in reality, Honda's can't handle the stress and beating that Toyota Taxi's take in stride on a daily basis...)

as for you never see honda taxi, its because Honda adopted a worldwide policy not to allow its cars to be used taxis. They believe that their clients work hard and buy a Honda because they don't want to see a car of similar make used with meter. peace :)

Which also makes buying a Honda Car a prestige knowing that your car is not for public use...

Same reason why a Honda has a higher resale value than any other car in it's class

A prestige maybe in our country, at least. Kasi sa Europe and other countries, prestigious cars (i.e. Mercedes Benz) are being used as taxis.

Hondas got all the new techie stuff in the new civic. If you go for new tech, go get a honda :D

but...

personally i own a Mazda 3 2.0R. Never had any regrets. Good Euro build all around. Since this thread was for the 1.6... the hatch or the sedan will do. What I dont like about em issat they got a shorter rear end bumper that makes the car look gross, and the red tailights (they look PINK during the DAY).... nuff said. BTW, you can purchase parts for the R and bolt them on the S and V variants.

Edited by whitefang™
  • 2 weeks later...
as for you never see honda taxi, its because Honda adopted a worldwide policy not to allow its cars to be used taxis. They believe that their clients work hard and buy a Honda because they don't want to see a car of similar make used with meter. peace :)

Im a honda fanatic too but I find the new honda civic overprice. :thumbsdownsmiley: