The Car Buying Guide - Brand New Cars

OK guys, forget the fantasy cars! I live in Cavite, where the roads are rough and I've travelled extensively in the rest of Luzon and Metro Manila where the roads are just as rough. I've seen holes in EDSA that could be used as bear traps. 10 months ago I bought a Hyundai Tucson CRDI, automatic. It can deal with the roughness of the roads much better that the Adventure I had before. I also checked out the Ford Escape and Mitsubishi Outlander before I made my choice. For me this is an outstading car for the Philippines, Of course if you need to carry more people or do very serious off-road work then maybe it's not so good but I love it.

Edited by JohnMayall
  • 4 weeks later...

im getting an old hand me down nissan terrano (subic version in around 2-3 weeks. can anyone help me in regards to stores where i can get parts? i heard that the first thing that needs to be replaced is the steering shaft. or whatever you call it. all help is appreciated. thanks. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 1 month later...