Spooky Nights!

• 3 weeks later...

here's my story..well actually not mine but my gf's. they used to live in this big house in project 4. they said that it was really haunted. they had many first hand experiences with ghosts there. the most unforgettable was once my gf was alone in the house. medyo nalate ng uwi yung mga kasama nya sa house that day. at around 6:00 she decided to go to her room since she was starting to feel eerie. sabi nya nood na lang sya ng vhs movie para makalimot. she got some snacks from the kitchen she she started to go the second floor of the house where all the rooms were located. then meron syang nakasalubong sa stairs...nakasalaubong nya yung sarili nya!!!! wtf!!!! to make matters worse...nakagrin yung entity...yung evil smile ba...muntik na syang himatayin nun!!! tumakbo na lang sya pataas at naglock sa room..nagtalukbong sya ng kumot at bedsheet hanggang sa nakatulog na sya.

buti na lang hindi pa kami nun nung andun sila nakatira!!! :boo:

here's my story..well actually not mine but my gf's. they used to live in this big house in project 4. they said that it was really haunted. they had many first hand experiences with ghosts there.  the most unforgettable was once my gf was alone in the house.  medyo nalate ng uwi yung mga kasama nya sa house that day.  at around 6:00 she decided to go to her room since she was starting to feel eerie. sabi nya nood na lang sya ng vhs movie para makalimot.  she got some snacks from the kitchen she she started to go the second floor of the house where all the rooms were located. then meron syang nakasalubong sa stairs...nakasalaubong nya yung sarili nya!!!! wtf!!!! to make matters worse...nakagrin yung entity...yung evil smile ba...muntik na syang himatayin nun!!! tumakbo na lang sya pataas at naglock sa room..nagtalukbong sya ng kumot at bedsheet hanggang sa nakatulog na sya.

buti na lang hindi pa kami nun nung andun sila nakatira!!! :boo:

DOPPELGANGER yata ang tawag dito, yung nangongopya ng mukha ng tao... ako naman ay nakatulog ako sa sala namin dito sa manila, ng bigla na lang ako nagising ng madaling araw at may nakita ako na lalaki na naglalakad sa harap ko papaunta sa may bintana namin, at pagdating nya sa bintana bigla na lang nawala.

sa province naman namin, nung hindi pa nasusunog ang ancestral home namin which is 3 storey sya and 8 rooms yata yun... halos lahat ng katulong namin umaalis sa amin dahil may kapre daw sila nakikita sa may kusina, pero kaming may-ari ng bahay wala naman nakikitang ganun... yung mga ingay lang madalas ko marinig pag gabi, pag tulog na nag lahat, na bumubukas ang gripo sa tangke ng tubig ulan at parang may naliligo pero pagsilip mo wala naman... tsaka yung naglalakad sa hagdanan na mga yapak ng tao, pero pagsilip mo wala rin...

share ko lang recent experience ko. alam ko namang meron dito sa house namin,based from old experience. nang yari ito the other day,mag-isa lang me sa bahay at hapon yun i think around 4-5pm,anyway i was playing nba live,nag yoyosi me so naturally katabi ko yung ashtray diba,it was on my left side on top of the table.so nung mag puff me,nagulat me nang diko makita ko yung ashtray,na wala.wen i looked around nasa dulo na ng table behind the electric fan.kinabahan me ng husto,then i felt na parang may malamig na dumaan behind my back. panic me at nag punta na lang me sa terrace at nag yosi na lang dun. dika kaya pinag quit na ako sa pag yosi? :huh:

Decapitated

By Jonathan Celeste

This sounds like an urban legend, but I swear all of it is true.

I was about 12 years old and it was nearly All Saints Day.

I was really excited because my uncle and aunt and cousins from the province were coming to Manila to visit us. They had hired a passenger jeep to ferry them all to our house in Masankay, Sta. Cruz, Manila.

But it was a long, five-hour drive from Pangasinan to Manila and they left in the afternoon. That meant they would be arriving at around 12 midnight or 1 in the morning.

It was already past 11 in the evening and the October night was really really cold. Pretty soon I got tired of waiting for my relatives and went up to the room I shared with my sister. My sister was about 18 or 19 then.

To pass the time, I got out some books, intending to read until my relatives got to our house. I was too excited to sleep because I was very eager to see my aunt and uncle. It had been a while since I saw them.

I was so excited that each vehicle that passed our house would instantly lure me to the window for a peep.

After a while though, my adrenaline rush wore off and I began to feel tired. I grew sleepy, o I decided to just finish reading my book.

While I was reading on the bed I shared with my older sister, I saw a shadow cross the page of the book. Someone was peeking through our window!

I looked up and peered at our window. I couldn’t see clearly because of the curtains that covered the window. Curious to see what it was, I slowly stood up and went near the window to check it out.

When I recognized what it was I was seeing I froze in my tracks. Then I let out a loud scream!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw the head of a man wearing a pair of black-rimmed eyeglasses. The thing was, it was not connected to a body!

His eyes, they were red and they looked like they were gonna pop out of their sockets. His hair was bedraggled and scraggly, and HE WAS STARING RIGHT AT ME!!!

Then in an instant, it was gone!

My sister woke up because I was sceaming my head off. She saw me by the window. I was trembling like mad and I was white as a sheet! My hands were clammy and when she tapped me on the shoulder I clung to her arm like it was a lifesaver.

My mom and dad rushed up the stairs to find out what was happening. I tried explaining what I saw but couldn’t get past “there’s a head, there’s a head!”

Finally I just broke down and cried. My sister gave me a glass of water to calm me down.

Quite comforted by the presence of my family, I began to narrate what really happened. I told them that I saw a man’s head peeking into the room from the window. Our room was on the second floor.

My father was quick to dismiss my story. He said I was probably dreaming or maybe it was just a cat. But, how could a cat float on air?

My mom said she believed me and told me to go to bed. She hugged me until I fell asleep.

My relatives finally arrived while I was asleep.

The following day, at the breakfast table everyone asked how I was.

After eating, my mom said she told our neighbors about my experience the previous night and this is what they told her:

Several years ago, a drunken man and his buddy had a heated argument over some financial matter. The younger one, a heavyset man in his early 20s, left the drinking session. The older one, a skinny man in his late 30s, was too drunk he was almost rolling on the floor. He didn’t notice the other man leaving but continued to laugh raucously and rile the younger man.

When the younger man came back to the drinking session, but this time he was wielding a butcher’s knife. He attacked his drinking buddy and laid down the latter’s head on the pavement near our house. He drew the butcher’s knife and chopped off the head of the old man!

Since no one was there to witness the crime, he managed to get off scot-free.

Since then, strange things had been happening and people passing the area at midnight would feel their hairs rising on the back of their necks and feel ice-cold air blasting at them.

My mother said it was probably the head of the man who got decapitated that I saw.

As time passed, the horror of that night faded in my mind and soon enough I forgot all about the incident.

Except every October, when an ice cold wind would brush my skin.

=====================

The Howling at the Benitez Hall

By Joel P. Salud

It as about 11 in the evening, and the air was damp and heavy with rain.

The evening sky covered the city like a dark gray blanket even though it was nigh on midnight.

The wind was cold, bitter and crisp, almost vindictive as it howled and made the branches of the old acacia trees that lined the edge of the University of the Philippines Sunken Garden whistle.

Two friends, Alma and Christine (not their real names), both young and creative writing instructors at the Diliman campus, were stranded in front of Benitez Hall.

They hadn’t expected it to rain so hard that day. There was nothing in the news about an incoming storm. There were no warnings from PAGASA, as usual.

After alighting from the jeepney, they ran as fast as they could towards the huge wooden door of Benitez Hall where a security guard was sitting quietly, writing something on a small piece of paper.

Christine, who lived nearby, asked the security guard to let them into the building since the rains were getting more furious. The two teachers needed a place to stay for the night, or at least, until the rains subsided.

After presenting their IDs, the guard let them in. By that time both Alma and Christine were already soaking wet.

The guard accompanied them into one of the rooms situated at the left wing of the old building. The guard called Obet, the caretaker of the building, and asked if he had the keys to the classrooms. As the caretaker opened the door, a whiff of frosty air blew toward the faces of the two instructors. Which was strange Christine thought, noticing that all the windows were closed.

As the two instructors went in, Christine, who was more spiritually sensitive of the two, felt a certain presence brush near her shoulder. At first she did not mind it. It’s probably a wayward breeze, she said to herself.

Benitez Hall, or the college of education, was one of the oldest buildings on campus. Aside from being the building where some of the best professors in UP were honed, Benitez Hall is likewise infamous because of its ghost sightings.

In its former incarnation, it was an interrogation camp of the Japanese Army during WW2. Most UP graduates know that it is the most haunted building on campus.

Christine and Alma settled down, took of their wet business jackets. They put together two tables to use as beds. Since they did not have blankets, the two used the jackets.

As Christine was about to hand the jackets to Alma, she heard footsteps coming from the corridor, on the other side of the door. At first, she thought it was the guard, but she noticed that the footsteps were made by someone with rubber soles, like slippers. The guard was wearing leather shoes.

Both knew they were the only ones in the building aside from the guard.

Christine went to the door. She tried to open it, but the door remained tightly shut. Feeling something eerily strange about the goings on, she motioned to Alma to help her open the door.

They started yelling, calling for the guard. Despite their shouts and calls for help though the guard did not come.

But Christine could still hear the footsteps from the other side of the door. After about three minutes, the sound of footfalls stopped. She peeked through the peephole to see who it was on the other side. All she saw was the color red.

Alma, scared stiff because of the ghost stories she heard in the past about Benitez Hall, started banging on the door and kicking it.

A few seconds later, the door opened and the guard rushed in the classroom, asking what happened.

Christine asked: “is there anyone in the building aside from us?”

The guard shrugged off his shoulders.

“We heard footsteps, someone wearing slippers.”

“Obet already left. There’s no one in the building but us,” the guard confirmed.

“Is this building really haunted?” Alma asked.

“I’ve been guarding this building for the past six months,” the guard said. “Yes, I’ve heard stories of people who died in Benitez Hall. I also heard ghost stories from the former guard. I don’t believe these ghost stories. All I know is that a student died here once. A friend of mine who used to be assigned to guard Benitez Hall said he saw a person floating in the air dressed in white, with BIG RED EYES!”

At that, Christine slumped down in a dead faint.

The Party Girl

By Jonathan Celeste

This story happened about a year ago, to a group of typical happy-go-lucky teenagers who liked going out to have a good time.

John, Patrick, Mikhail and Lee were all classmates at one of Bacolod’s exclusive boys’ schools.

Being scions of well-off parents, they would always go out at night, even during exams to visit a bar, drink all night and meet pretty girls.

They were young and handsome, their school’s hearttrobs. They like nice clothes, cars and pretty girls.

Money was no object and they spent most of it in the city’s bars, getting drunk and picking up girls.

This particular night, they were celebrating something. It was the end of Christmas vacation, after all, and they were all graduating from high school in three months.

They all had big plans for college. John, Patrick and Le were going to Manila, to enroll in the top universities there. Mikhail was leaving in May for the United States, where he would continue his studies.

“hey, hurry up!” John yelled at Patrick as he honked the horn on his canary yellow sportscar. (It was really a flashy thing, people never failed to notice whenever it whizzed by in town.) “Come on already! We’re running late. We’ll miss the fun.”

“wait up, I’m done,” said Patrick, running down the stairs as he swung his favorite navy jacket over his head, smoothly slipping his arms through the sleeves.

John and Patrick have been best friends since grade school. They met Mikhail and Lee in high school and the four have been inseparable since.

“did you tell them we’re picking them up now?” asked John.

“yup. They’re ready,” said Patrick. “Lee’s waiting at Mikhail’s.”

the two were swinging by Mikhail’s house en route to one of Bacolod’s hottest nightspots.

It was midnight by the time they arrived at Mikhail’s. Mikhail and Lee were waiting in front of the gate. They jumped into the car and were soon on their way.

“Boy, I want this night to be the best!” said Mikhail.

“we’ll be men by next year. Good times are ahead, better to practice now!” Lee agreed.

“Relax guys, with our good looks and nice car, all the girls in the bar will surely drool over us!” said Patrick.

“Alright!” the other three chorused.

They were cruising down the highway at this point, in between the towns of EB Magalona and Silay. The road was smooth and it was Mikhail’s turn at the wheel. As usual, he was driving like Mad Max.

All of a sudden Mikhail stepped on the brakes.

“Watch it! Be careful, naman!” Lee, who was riding shotgun nearly kissed the dashboard with the sudden move, grumbled.

“Guys! Don’t you see what I see?” asked Mikhail, his voice tinged with wonder.

All three turned in the direction he was looking.

There, on the right side of the road, in the middle of nowhere, stood a pretty young girl.

She stood about five-foot-six, had fair skin and long silky straight hair. Se had on a little black dress and red lipstick.

“What could she be doing in the middle of the road at this time?” mused John.

Mikhail pulled over to the side of the road.

“Hey miss, need a lift?” John asked in the vernacular from the backseat.

“But you’re jam-packed already,” answered the girl in the same vein.

“We can still accommodate you,” Mikhail said as he opened the door of the car.

“Miss, it’s fine. We can’t let you walk around in the dark all by yourself. Don’t worry we’re nice boys,” Lee said.

“OK,” the girls said as she joined John and Patrick in the backseat.

“So, where is a beautiful girl like you headed at this time?” asked Mikhail, looking at the girl in the rearview mirror.

“I wanna got to Bacolod, have a good time,” said the girl simply.

Before Lee could ask the girl her name, Mikhail butted in and said, “What a coincidence! We’re headed that way too. Why don’t you join us, we’ll go dancing and have ourselves a really good time? Don’t worry we’re all good boys, right guys?” he said.

“Yes!” they all answered.

“Sure,” the girl obliged.

At the dance club, the four boys sat down and ordered beer.

“Do you drink?” Mikhail asked, offering the girl a cold bottle of beer.

“Yeah,” the girl replied, smiling seductively at Mikhail as she reached for the beer.

As the DJ put on some house music, the four guys pulled the girl towards the dance floor.

“This babe is hot and I think she likes me,” Mikhail proudly whispered to his peers.

“Mikhail strikes again…” said John.

An hour passed and all five of them were exhausted from jumping around and dancing. They all went back to their table.

“$hit, it’s 3am already. I need to go,” the girl said.

“Why so early? The fun is just starting,” asked Mikhail, who by this time had a big crush on her.

“But I need to,” the girl said.

“OK, we’re also pretty tired, right guys?” John said. “Why don’t we all call it a night?”

the others agreed and they all trooped back to were the car was parked.

“So, where can we drop you off?” asked Mikhail.

“Where you picked me up,” the girl answered.

“No problem, but isn’t that area deserted? There didn’t seem to be a house for blocks. It’s late, are you sure you’ll be alright there?” Mikhail wondered.

“I’m sure, just drop me off there. My house is a bit far from the main road so you couldn’t see it from there,” she assured.

The air was cold and the girl shivered. Noticing this, John took off his jacket and offered it to the girl.

“Here, put this on,” John said.

“Thanks,” she said.

Twenty minutes later, the girl said: “I’ll be fine here.”

“Here? Are you sure?” Mikhail said.

“Yes.”

Mikhail pulled over, alighted from the car and opened the door for the girl.

“Thanks,” she said and gave Mikhail a wet kiss in the lips.

The girl walked in the grassy area and waved goodbye to the boys.

“Mikhail, you’re the man!” shouted John while the other two boys also teased Mikhail.

The following day, John texted Mikhail and said he forgot to get his jacket from the girl. As Mikhail wasn’t able to sleep that night thinking about the girl, the two agreed to look for the girl.

Going back to the spot where they dropped off the girl, the two were shocked to discover that there were no houses visible in the area. Just miles and miles of empty fields.

“Didn’t she say their house was far back from the road?” Mikhail asked John.

John shrugged. They both plunged into the grassy field. A few meters from the road, they stumbled upon a small house. Curious, the two went up to the silent house and knocked on the door.

“Hello, anybody home?” said Mikhail.

“There seems to be no one in here,” said John.

“Hello, anybody home?” Mikhail knocked again.

An old woman with grizzled hair opened the door.

“What can I do for you, my sons?” she asked in the vernacular.

“Good morning, lola (grandma). We’re looking for a girl who lives in the area?” Mikhail said.

“I’m sorry, son. I live here alone.”

“But we’re very sure that the girl lives in this area. We dropped her off here last night,” Mikhail said.

“Are you sure? There isn’t any other house here for blocks,” she said.

“Uhm, she was about five-six, long straight black hair, fair, pretty. She was wearing a black dress,” Mikhail described.

At that, the old woman looked stricken. She clutched her chest, saying “This isn’t funny. Why are you doing this? Did someone put you up to it? Don’t tease me, my sons, I’m old. Please give me some peace of mind.”

The boys looked at each other, confused. They had no idea what the old woman was babbling about.

Seeing the look of confusion on both their faces, the old woman beckoned to them. “Come inside. I will show you something.”

The old lady led them to a photo on the mantle. It was the picture of a very pretty young girl.

“Look closely. Was she the one you saw last night?” the old woman asked.

“Yes, lola,” Mikhail and John agreed, peering closely at the picture.

“That’s Lisa, my granddaughter, my only granddaughter. She died in an accident a year ago. She was about to go to Bacolod to meet some friends but she never returned home. She was hit and run by a reckless driver,” the old woman sobbed, tears streaming down her yes.

John and Mikhail could feel their hairs standing on end.

“We’re very sorry, lola,” the boys stammered, at a loss about what to do. They hurriedly left the house.

“Man, that was creepy. I can’t believe this is happening to us,” John said.

“Shut up. I’m scared enough!” Mikhail snapped.

As they were about to get into the car, they noticed an old tree not far from the road, but partly hidden by the tall grass.

“I didn’t notice this last night,” John said.

“Of course, you idiot it was dark!” said Mikhail.

The two approached the tree. At the back of the tree they noticed a group of concrete boxes with white paint on it.

“Is that a cemetery?” John said.

From afar, John saw a jacket hanging on one of the crosses.

“Hey! That’s my jacket,” John said. They ran to the grave, but stopped cold when they saw what was written on the epitaph:

“Lisa Andres. Born: October 23, 1983. Died: December 19, 2001.”

school spooks

it was a little early, not even 7am

Alyssa purposely went to school earlier than usual so she could review for her accounting exam in school. She couldn’t study at home because things were always crazy in the morning, what with three of her younger siblings, not to mention her parents, getting ready for the morning rush.

Sitting at one of the benches on campus, she managed to complete her review in less time than she thought.

Alyssa checked her watch and decided to drop by the chapel to ask for Divine support.

“Nothing wrong with asking God for a little boost on my exam,” she thought.

The chapel was empty when she got there, so she walked up to the front pew and knelt down. With eyes shut, she began to pray.

A few minutes later, she heard a shuffling sound and frantic footsteps. Startled out of her reverie, Alyssa opened her eyes and turned around.

To her horror, she saw a limping, pale-faced man. His clothes were torn and covered with blood. Deeply embedded in his chest was a bayonet. With blood dripping from his hands, he reached towards her, mouthing the words, “Help me…”

Then, right before her eyes, the apparition disappeared.

Alyssa grabbed her books and fled the chapel, vowing never to pray in the chapel again.

Nowadays, DLSU students make sure not to go to St. La Salle Chapel by themselves.

DLSU Main building was used as a bomb shelter during World War II.

****note: many priests were massacred here during the war by the japanese. aside from priests, some civillians were also killed.

Baguio City - Diplomat Hotel - This was a Seminary during the early 1900, world war 2 came and several priest and nuns were killed some of them beheaded by japanese occupying forces. This was converted into a hotel after the war. In it self it was pretty eerie, big rooms with to king size beds bibles at the side tables and the rooms are dimly lit. Clerks, bell hops, and hotel guest, complain of wailing even during day time, and when night comes, apparitions of headless priest roam the corridors, some even say that they see ghost carrying their heads on a platter. Haunting s are not limited inside the hotel for when you stroll outside the compound you would see neighboring houses with crosses painted on their doors and windows, and are kept shut when darkness falls.

Baguio City - Philippine Military Academy - Several ghosts haunt this place. Sometimes late at night a platoon can be heard marching in the parade grounds. A ghost of a cadet dressed in parade uniform and left in one of the lockers still appears. A ghost of a priest who was beheaded during the Japanese occupation period appears here as well as the ghost of a white lady.

Baguio City - Teacher's Camp - It is believed that this was once a battlefield of the native citizens there. Ghosts of native warriors, as well as spirits that are still restless, are reportedly seen there.

Corregidor - Hospital Ruins, and bunkers - Sounds of activities can be heard within the area of the hospital ruins, which were destroyed during WW2, sounds such as footsteps, and rumblings of normal hospital activities. Around the bunker area, sounds of ghostly moans can be heard, assorted noises as well.

Corregidor - Malinta Tunnel - Witnesses report eerie sounds and seeing a spirit near by.

Davao City - Juna Subdivision - Champaca Street - ghosts caught on video and seen by the naked eye.

Diliman Teacher's Village - Claret School qc - Many stories were spread since 97 the first was the high school student who jumped from the 5th floor to the ground that appears when the area is silent and the 2nd is the headless priest. That school is said to be an old cemetery.

Espana - Manila - University of Santo Tomas - Ghosts and wailing voices are heard from the 3rd and 2nd floars of UST Main Building. Since this is the oldest building in the oldest Catholic university in the Philippines, it is undoubted that some Spanish friars and Filipino souls were tormented and killed in this place.

Iloilo City - Central Philippine University (CPU) - This school was founded by American Missionaries and during WW2 many of the missionaries were executed by the Japanese.

Baguio City - Teacher's Camp - It is believed that this was once a battlefield of the native citizens there. Ghosts of native warriors, as well as spirits that are still restless, are reportedly seen there.

Corregidor - Hospital Ruins, and bunkers - Sounds of activities can be heard within the area of the hospital ruins, which were destroyed during WW2, sounds such as footsteps, and rumblings of normal hospital activities. Around the bunker area, sounds of ghostly moans can be heard, assorted noises as well.

Corregidor - Malinta Tunnel - Witnesses report eerie sounds and seeing a spirit near by.

Davao City - Juna Subdivision - Champaca Street - ghosts caught on video and seen by the naked eye.

Diliman Teacher's Village - Claret School qc - Many stories were spread since 97 the first was the high school student who jumped from the 5th floor to the ground that appears when the area is silent and the 2nd is the headless priest. That school is said to be an old cemetery.

Espana - Manila - University of Santo Tomas - Ghosts and wailing voices are heard from the 3rd and 2nd floars of UST Main Building. Since this is the oldest building in the oldest Catholic university in the Philippines, it is undoubted that some Spanish friars and Filipino souls were tormented and killed in this place.

Iloilo City - Central Philippine University (CPU) - This school was founded by American Missionaries and during WW2 many of the missionaries were executed by the Japanese.

Iloilo City - Central Philippine University (CPU) - Football Field - A female ghost is said to be seen jogging on the tracks early in the morning. She is said to join you while you are jogging and strikes up a conversation and will disappear after she passes a certain spot. Several students, teachers, and the school president have reported jogging with her.

Iloilo City - Central Philippine University (CPU) - Ruby Hall - A school janitor as well as students and teachers have reported that wile passing by the building at night after it is locked down, one classrooms lights would always be turned on while everything else is shut off. They have reported strange imp like creatures running around the classroom. This is one of the most haunted halls in the university. This is a medical hall and it houses several cadavers for the use of the med. students. From cold spots and moving furniture, to sometimes being pushed or tripped while walking.

Iloilo City - Central Philippine University (CPU) - Valentine Hall - The ghost of a dead female student haunts the women’s restroom, several female students since the early 70's have reported seeing her. The ghost is usually seen during noon. Classes have been interrupted because of screams from the girls. According to the students she appears behind them while they are looking in the mirror while doing their make up or fixing their hair. The ghost of Rev. Valentine who was beheaded can be seen on certain nights standing at the entrance of the hall dedicated to him. The ghost is reported to be headless.

Katipunan - Quezon City - Balete Drive - Balete Drive is a residential area famous for the apparition of a white lady. It is told that there was a teenage girl who was raped by a cab driver in the 50s in that area. It is possible that the lady of Balete is seeking revenge. Never walk alone at night in eerie Balete Drive.

Katipunan - Quezon City - Miriam College - on the 2nd floor ladies comfort room of the caritas building a nun haunts the bathroom and is said to peak over the stall while girls are using the bathroom. A face can be seen when you look above the door, but there are no feet when you look below the door

Katipunan - Quezon City - Miriam College - CSC - there was also this "manananggal" that lives there. It used to be a student that was hit by a car inside the campus. Rumors are that every school fair, someone faints.

Katipunan - Quezon City - Miriam College - Immaculate Heart Of Mary Hall - One witness claims that when they where in Grade 3 encountered that a spirit scratched her ankle when they were doing the 99 steps. And then, when she came back to the corridor, she was crying. And then she told us all to cover our nametags and never shout our name until class time.

Katipunan - Quezon City - Miriam College - Miriam Of Nazareth Hall - in the Grade 2 bathroom, there was this girl who was washing her hands, and there was a demon that came out of the toilet bowl. The girl prayed hard but nothing happened.

Katipunan - Quezon City - University of the Philippines Diliman - Ghosts sightings at the College of Education, College of Science Library, Palma Hall, College of Mass Communication, UP Main Library.

Makati City - Asian Institute of Management - A Professor died of a heart attack a few years ago in one of lecture rooms on the third floor of the main building. There are voices; shadows and cold spots can be felt in that specific room where the professor died. His car remains in the faculty parking area even until now.

Makati City - International School Manila (Former Campus) - Fine Arts Theatre - One year, one of the high school students was acting as the stage manager for the Community Play. The theatre was already uncomfortable for her when it was dark, but one night, on her way out, she was leaving through the front doors of the auditorium, something she couldn't see followed her up the aisle. Very aggressive, very menacing and very scary. She ran out the door just in time as they slammed shut behind her. Suffice it to say, she never stayed in the theater alone again.

Manila - Arellano high school - there are spirits mostly seen by the students and teachers because when a building in front of the school collapsed by an earthquake many years ago, the remains were placed in the said school. so the spirits were staying in that place.

Manila - De La Salle University - A chapel located on the 2nd floor of the De La Salle University -main Building is haunted by several ghosts said to be the victims of a mass killing during World War II. They start haunting the place when evening has crept in and the area is already silent. Sightings of headless monks and screams of people are being heard there during rainy nights.