Stressed Out

Guest kizmet

• 2 weeks later...

Stress....sometimes it can get too overwhelming. I've lost hair from stressing out too much. Luckily for me, I'm at that point where I think I'm finally getting them back! HA!

As for what I do? I have to ground myself and realize I can only live one day at a time and only worry about things I can do something about at that moment. When I want to escape, I usually turn to my hobbies like riding my bike. It's always a great way for me to put things aside and focus on one thing...riding. After my ride, I usually come back with a clear, refreshed mind and it helps keep me together.

hey this is a good topic.. this topic should be pinned on top..

when im stressed i just try to wake up early.. go to the gym do some cardio, though much better is go out and jog at the park..

it clears your head for the entire day.. the endorphin rush calms you so much.. its like being high..

also regular healthy eating relieves the stress.. sleeping early and waking early.. watching good hit movies except drama..

also regularly talk to your friends.. if you dont have a phone at home..by all means put up a phone..so you could talk to your friends..it is the best stress relief being able to talk to friends..

if you dont have friends..then it causes you more stress.. remember that the Alzheimer's disease or yung pagiging ulyanin is prevented by regulary talking to wife, family, bf,gf, friends

i took a salt water bath with lavender or rosemary oil. i walk in the park with lots of trees to dissipate the stress in my body. barefoot is also good while walking in the grass.

do asanas if your into exercise. hatha postures can burn your stress away, sweat it out!

if you have time, go to the beach and throw all your stress in the ocean!

chant kirtan! mantra rocks! :thumbsupsmiley: