Women only have sex when they're in love

i really don't think that we have to associate love and sex.

i think before naman like in the old days ma-ala maria clara style so no sex before marriage dba?

so love nila ung isat isa pero no sex that means having sex doesn't mean you love him na.

thats just me!!

SEX is just one of the mediums to show love. BUT SEX is also a medium for women to achieve their personal interests (luxury, career, money, sexual desires). So the general statement that women do sex for love is NOT TRUE. Prostitution is one of the oldest profession.

SEX is just one of the mediums to show love. BUT SEX is also a medium for women to achieve their personal interests (luxury, career, money, sexual desires). So the general statement that women do sex for love is NOT TRUE. Prostitution is one of the oldest profession.

some women use sex for them to achieve their personal interests, but have ever spoke with them regarding this matter?

sex for women is still a special way to show love, so I believe whenever prostitutes do have sex with other men, they still think about the man that they really like.

cheers!

some women use sex for them to achieve their personal interests, but have ever spoke with them regarding this matter?

sex for women is still a special way to show love, so I believe whenever prostitutes do have sex with other men, they still think about the man that they really like.

cheers!

For those who are really in love with their partner when having sex, yes it is special. But for other motives, they could just fake it, no fun for them. It is just the means for them to get something.

Bakit di ba pwede maging mal*bog ang babae? They've got needs and urges too.

And if women use sex to advance career, I think the fault there is not whether women are devious but more because masyado lang talaga mal*bog tayong mga boys. Shame on us! Hahaha!

But then 2 can play that game... ;)

yap, it's not true that women have sex only with the man she love. Women are like men also, they feel what we feel. We're both human and have same senses. Unlike men pag binigyan mo ng pagkakataon ay sugod agad, but women, you need to challenge them first kasi nga likas na pakiyeme at mahiyain sila pero insides gustung gusto rin nila. Ilang women ba ang habang nakikipag sex s sa love nila ang hindi nagpapantasya? And their fantasies didnt involve the man whom she's having sex with.

Edited by neil174

:thumbsdownsmiley: Its a myth... we feel the same with the ladies also. They can have sex with out the love thing... :thumbsupsmiley:

:goatee: But as we all know mas masarap pa din ang SEX if you do it with the one you love... iba yung passion :goatee:

:rolleyes: just my thought....... :heart:

It's a myth.

Men who wants to have sex are branded as normal.

Women who wants to have sex are called all sorts of names.

Why? Does this attitude exist only in the Philippines?

Because of the church!

We can count ourselves lucky. In the middle ages, even sex in marriage is frowned upon unless its for procreation!

Sex for procreation alone??? I guess they thought of people as cattle back then...

Women only have sex when they're in love, Myth or Fact?

Definitely UNTRUE. In my experience, women are sometimes forced in a situation na sa sobrang alam nilang pinapangalagahan sila & inaalagaan kahit di nila mahal yung guy, they give in. This is especially true for single moms who are longing to find love or appreciate the feeling of being loved by a guy.