What Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? - MERGED THREADS

yze

Some of my PREFERENCES:

-Smart

-Malakas ang sex appeal (either petite, chubby, bubbly, or big girl) Pwedeng malakas ang sex appeal dahil sa face value, pwedeng dahil sa built ng katawan, or maybe dahil sa attitude.

-Hindi boring kasama

-May goals in life

-Magaling mag hawak ng pera

-Adventurous

-Foodie

-Mabilis patawanin.

• 1 month later...

Attitude wise: mabait, smart, focused, madaldal at humorous, game sa lahat ng bagay, traveler, bubbly at kalog.

Physical: Morena/Mistiza kahit anong complexion, I always go for the ladies with big asses over a huge tits (but both assets in one are also the best), height would be 5'3'' to 5'6'' as I am a 5'8'' footer guy. I love long legged or someone who looks tall kahit hindi matankad. Broad or small shoulders looks sexy as well.

I'm not a fat lover but chubby sexy is a yes (may mga matataba kasi na feeling chubby, pilit pinapasok sa category na chubby pero in fact, they are fat.) Please be mindful that there are stages of fatness, 1st is sexy chubby mala Kim Domingo "chubby version", 2nd is chubby mala Francine Prietto "2017 version", 3rd is fat. Know which stage are you under, not because you are fat and with boobs and big ass, sexy chubby na. no you are fat that is why you have these huge lumps and humps. Peace fat ladies. You are still wonderful laides :ninja: B)

Edited by Robmeister
  • Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...

physically, i am attracted to mestiza type of girls. their faces.... colleen Garcia, iya villania, rica peralejo, Julia barretto. i do like Chinese skin color. yellow-white flawless skin. i like tall girls like rache lann daquis. i also like American body types. fit and sexy.

emotionally and mentally i like outgoing girls, easy to strike a conversation, they have lots of hobbies, interests, they are not bound to anything, anything spontaneous, love the beach, love to hit the road and off road too... i like girls that think that fun is anything they do. positive thinking. i love girls who love music, who love dance, who love movies. i like girls who are sociable... maybe shes competitive is a plus. she has plans that she has her sights on. she's in to what she wants. shes hardworking. shes patient. easy to hold her hand. she doesn't let go... she should be more of a partner and a friend than a general. shes sweet. she doesn't compare apples and oranges. she cries. she can be your crying shoulder. she can drive hahaha. she can cook. she is trustworthy, shes honest, most of all she loves you back without conditions :)

• 1 month later...

For me:

*I like petite girls

*Fair complexion, either maputi or morena as long as pantay ang kulay. Lalo na sa underarms, dapat pantay sa body color niya. (Ang sagwa naman kasi kung morena tapos sobrang puti ng kili kili di ba?) ;P

*Should have nice toes, hindi yung mas lalaki pa sakin yung paa niya..

*I don't care if small or big boobies, actually mas prefer ko pa nga small boobs with small nippies (so far lahat naman ganun ang nippies ng mga naging partner ko), as long as hindi lapat ang kamay ko pag hawak ko. For me kasi mejo nakakacurious ang small boobs and mas gusto ko makita ang nasa behind ng bra rather than big ones na obvious na.

Good set of teeth is a must. (Weakness ko pa pag naka braces)

Good hygiene (oral and body)

Witty (Breeding is a must, yaw ko sa basagulera/palengke style)

For the eyes, chinita or bilugan na eyes is ok lang

Must not be taller than me (5'6")

Hindi "bilmoko" style

Overall all parang datingan nila Kristin Kreuk or Emily Grey if you know them.. :)