What Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? - MERGED THREADS

yze

sweet , charming and loving ... pretty and sexy ... someone who translates all that sweet love into fiery passion. someone who makes me smile and laugh like no other . :heart: :heart: :heart: and the best thing is i got her RIGHT HERE where it counts ! love ya babe ... :heart: :heart: :heart:

The ideal type would be just over three feet tall, top of the head is flat, toothless and mute.

So her mouth would be about where your dick is, you could put down your beer on top of her head, she would give you great blow jobs, but she wouldn't give you any lip.

Happy Valentine, All! Awhoooooooo!

:evil:

sweet , charming and loving ... pretty and sexy ... someone who translates all that sweet love into fiery passion. someone who makes me smile and laugh like no other . :heart: :heart: :heart: and the best thing is i got her RIGHT HERE where it counts ! love ya babe ... :heart: :heart: :heart:

hey My friend,

is this lady the one we knew before or bago na?? ahahahaha

:)

ako, i prefer the lady to be charming, someone who can relate to the masses and yet can strike an intelligent conversation with the elite...

somebody like KARLA PAULA HENRY, ahahaahahahah

hey My friend,

is this lady the one we knew before or bago na?? ahahahaha

ako, i prefer the lady to be charming, someone who can relate to the masses and yet can strike an intelligent conversation with the elite...

somebody like KARLA PAULA HENRY, ahahaahahahah

hahahahaha ! ikaw talaga ! pare akala ko magsasawa ako. pero man ... it gets better with time. the sweetness and the passion and the caring ... sobra ! i've dipped my wick in other candles but none burned so HOT and still smelled so SWEET. pm ko na lang sa iyo yung ibang balita ...

ikaw kamusta na ung spa FRIEND mo ? pa pm na lang ...

@FF: Do I know this girl you are referring to? Hmmm.. hahaha.. Baka nakalaro ko na sa badminton yan, hindi ko lang napansin. Just kidding, bro.

My preferences:

1) Pretty

2) Fair-skinned

3) 5'3" to 5'5" in height (wag naman tikbalang)

4) Slim

5) Perfect Behind

6) Long legs

7) Nice feet

8) Simple

9) Clean

10) Witty, Smart

11) Malibs! hahaha..

@FF: Do I know this girl you are referring to? Hmmm.. hahaha.. Baka nakalaro ko na sa badminton yan, hindi ko lang napansin. Just kidding, bro.

My preferences:

1) Pretty

2) Fair-skinned

4) Slim

5) Perfect Behind

6) Long legs

7) Nice feet

8) Simple

9) Clean

10) Witty, Smart

11) Malibs! hahaha..

di mahilig sa badminton bro . :-) pare pag nakatagpo ka ng gaya ng gusto mo ... sama ko ha ?:-)

My preferences:

1) Pretty

2) Fair-skinned

4) Slim

5) Perfect Behind

6) Long legs

7) Nice feet

8) Simple

9) Clean

10) Witty, Smart

11) Malibs! hahaha..

i know someone like her bro, though her height is 5'6-5'7, hahahaahah

but sadly, she has a BF and i am still waiting for her, hahahaahaah

First, I prefer women not girls. Now putting aside technicalities here's what I like about the women who've been in and out of my life.

Medium height, fair skin, long hair, not too skinny and not chubby and a firm body. I enjoy a woman with good smooth skin and someone who is well trimmed or shaved. I like being with someone that other men and often even other women crave for. Ideally, she is around 25 years old. Needless to say, she must be well educated and not looking for a long term commitment. I enjoy women too much to be committed to just one.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

My preferences:

1) Pretty

2) Fair-skinned

4) Slim

5) Perfect Behind

6) Long legs

7) Nice feet

8) Simple

9) Clean

10) Witty, Smart

11) Malibs! hahaha..

Complete package ah

pref. sexy (konting cutie-chubby pede na rin) pero hinde kailangang magandang maganda, sassy, and mabango! yoko ng may maitim at chicken skin na kili-kili and of course ang buhok sa kili-kili, ewww. fetish ko kasi ang female armpits. :D

syempre mabait, may humor kahit medyo korni and average intelligence (yoko ng tangotngot).

Hahahahaha!:lol::rolleyes:

• 4 months later...