What Type Of Girl Do You Prefer? - MERGED THREADS

yze

I used to have a thing for chinitas, but I woke up when I realized they don't want anything to do with Pinoys and would rather mate with their own kind, regardless of whether it's their decision or it's forced upon them by their parents.

I don't go for thin women, I like having some flesh to my girl. Generally a light complexion helps, but I've had crushes on morenas and I've been turned off by women who are so white, they're translucent.

Guest Xfilemanx2001

Brain and Beauty, plus kind of outdoorsy type. Lots of self-confidence without being mayabang is big plus. :upside:

I am not really into Euro-Asian mix, but Cindy Kurleto is an exception. If I can have a tad bit from Roxanne Ginoo, Bianca Gonzales, Zhang Ziyi, Gong Li, Kelly Hu, Scarlett Johanssen, and Keira Knightley I would be a happy camper :thumbsupsmiley: :blush: :hypocritesmiley: And between 5' 3" to 5' 6" height. Six po kasi ako eh :blush:

Guest Xfilemanx2001
Brain and Beauty, plus kind of outdoorsy type. Lots of self-confidence without being mayabang is big plus. :upside:

I am not really into Euro-Asian mix, but Cindy Kurleto is an exception. If I can have a tad bit from Roxanne Ginoo, Bianca Gonzales, Zhang Ziyi, Gong Li, Kelly Hu, Scarlett Johanssen, and Keira Knightley I would be a happy camper :thumbsupsmiley: :blush: :hypocritesmiley: And between 5' 3" to 5' 6" height. Six po kasi ako eh :blush:

I forgot to add Maria Sharapova in it too! :blush: :blush: :blush: Tennis, anyone?

if i were a guy, i go for morena girls, long hair, sexy yet not thin. around 5'4 i guess.. someone who's smart. cowboy. independent at malinis ung kuko. hindi masyado maporma. ung tipong kahit jeans at shirt lang maganda na talaga.

guys?? hmm..

i like tall, moreno, and chinito. pero hindi yung mukhang intsik talaga ah.. broad shoulders. malinis, mabango. malinis ung fingernails at toenails. ayoko sa maruming kuko. down to earth, mysterious type, hindi masyado madaldal pero expressive. ayoko nang maraming hangups. ayoko ng tamad. gusto ko ung pag kelangang kelangan ko, matatakbuhan ko (and the other way around syempre). ung mapagttyagaan ung mood swings ko at ung pride ko. ung makakatagal sa demanding attitude ko.. ung papayag mahirap sa umpisa, pero pag nagtagal na, ako na ang mag-aalaga sa kanya.. hehe!! blah, blah, blah.. the rest should remain a secret.. ;)

Edited by _Honey_

Hair unimportant. I love large almond eyes. Prefer small waist, small chest and large backsides. Smaller women are just hot. Dark skin is really nice. Any woman who is confident, comfortable with her body and willing to play and experiment turns me on no matter what she looks like. Nothing is as attractive as a beautiful face.

Edited by MountinMan

i get venus envy when a girl ...

has big expressive eyes like anne hathaway

has porcelain skin

is petite

has super shiny hair

has good bone structure like angel aquino

(and) can stand out in crowd. yun unang tingin pa lang, sya na mapapansin mo...

Edited by Xiomara
  • 2 weeks later...

Height: Tall. I'm 5'11" so 5'5" to 5'8" maybe?

Complexion: Fair is attractive pero ewan ko parang I prefer a slight tan. Slightly lighter than kayumanggi ba?

Weight: Athletic, pero wag naman yung track & field player kind of athletic ha? Someone who goes to the gym. Really

firm thighs. Firm abs. Haay! :wub:

Features: Mataray. Piercing eyes, a bit of cheekbones. Ayoko maamo hitsura.

Ah, anyway preferences lang naman mga 'to ano? I could fall in love with the complete opposite! :D

• 3 months later...

come on guys,

given that everything you wish would come true.

I and everybody else would want a supermodel girl.... a girl that is tall, curvaceous, big front and rear bumpers, of course brainy and has a kind heart, but most of all is addicted to having sex with you anytime anywhere.

Transcripts from Shallow Hal:

I am a little nervous because of this girl who's coming to meet me.

- She's incredible.

- Uh-huh?

Like the ones on the dance floor?

Even better, buddy. l'm telling ya, it's almost beyond belief.

She's funny, she's smart, she teaches self-esteem to sick kids...

l would never believe a girl as beautiful could have such a great personality.

- Ugly-duckling syndrome.

- What?

She probably wasn't pretty till high school. The personality developed out of necessity.

You know what? l bet you're right. She's way too pretty to be so nice.

Sometimes they're ugly so long, when they turn pretty, they don't realize it.

The ugly self-image is so well ingrained. That's a real find.

--------------

MISMO!!!

• 1 month later...

hmmm... natural na maputi pero siyempre di yung maputla medyo pinkish yung cheeks hehehe... tapos cute sweet yung dating... tapos kung pumorma tipong blouse taper jeans tapos ballet flats simple lang at comfortable sa suot... sexy but not revealing... slim pero may konting bilbil... gusto ko mamisil ng bilbil eh hehehe... tapos dapat marunong magluto...