East Spa

Hi brothers. Can anyone recommend a thera who has a great oral / BJ game sa East? Someone who does it in a very sensual way, and magaling mag-build up ng sexual tension. Very mechanical kasi yung natatapat sakin lately, nawawala yung thrill.

Thanks sa mga magre-recommend!

Just wanna share my FR on Caricia Spa

FR on Rose

FV - Maganda siya para sakin. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

BV - Average height, chubby but sexy in the right places. Bigger than average breasts.

AV - Polite and cooperative when i initiated the conversation, cute din yung smile niya kapag tumatawa. 

MV - (1hr swedish massage) She knows what she's doing, legit massage therapist, kulang nalng yung pagtanggal ng lamig sa katawan.

ES - (bbbj) Mechanical yung galaw, hanggang tip lng nararamdaman ko, not that stimulating. Had to finish off with a hj. But i did enjoy myself with a DATY addon.

Overall, i had a pleasant experience with her.

YMMV

Share naman din kayo yung may experience sa other spas or mps sa east hahaha

Edited by Anomynoua
23 hours ago, Anomynoua said:

Just wanna share my FR on Caricia Spa

FR on Rose

FV - Maganda siya para sakin. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

BV - Average height, chubby but sexy in the right places. Bigger than average breasts.

AV - Polite and cooperative when i initiated the conversation, cute din yung smile niya kapag tumatawa. 

MV - (1hr swedish massage) She knows what she's doing, legit massage therapist, kulang nalng yung pagtanggal ng lamig sa katawan.

ES - (bbbj) Mechanical yung galaw, hanggang tip lng nararamdaman ko, not that stimulating. Had to finish off with a hj. But i did enjoy myself with a DATY addon.

Overall, i had a pleasant experience with her.

YMMV

Share naman din kayo yung may experience sa other spas or mps sa east hahaha

sinong kahawig n'ya at max mileage