East Spa

19 hours ago, TikBoy1925 said:

Kaso hundi eh. hahaha pero nong nag punta kasi kami 3 kami ng Tropa sakin nagpunta ung lucky pick sa 2 kasama ko ung matanda 😆

Hahaha! Nakuha mo pangalan nung lucky pick brader? 

10 minutes ago, MLSN said:

off topic pero sana lang wag dito mag spam yun para lang maka 35 posts. andami na nga tamad mag backread, tatabunan nyo pa lalo.

Tska hindi lang spakol ang mtc, madami ding thread na malayo sa spakol. Pwede doon mag comment 🤣

Nag try ako home service sa forrest spa , si gwen nagmasahe sakin bago lang sya sa forrest spa pero quality yung service tapos worth it yung bayad sa offer na sensation try nyo mapapawow nalang kayo parang gusto ko ulit magpabook hehehe

6 hours ago, JosephConrad said:

Fellow GMs please refrain giving exact and precise information here.. This may compromise and trigger some unwarranted attention.. We GMs are already playing with fire here with our indiscretions so i guess we dont need the unnecessary risk.. We play the long game here so a little patience is a win for us.. 

I totally agree with you given the fact that this thread is publicly available , we only do more harm than good when we give too much information. So please GM's let's please temper our excitement and avoid giving out detailed information. At the end of the day if something happens to our favorite thera"s they lose their means of living and for us GM's we just continue with our lives. Sila Ang kawawa tayo move on lang like nothing happened. Ang Iba dyan bread winner pa, it's sad that this is how life is but I think it's the least that we can do for them. Treat them with respect and with kindness after all lahat naman tayo dito ay guilty one way or another. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tirador_ng_kaning_tutong said:

I totally agree with you given the fact that this thread is publicly available , we only do more harm than good when we give too much information. So please GM's let's please temper our excitement and avoid giving out detailed information. At the end of the day if something happens to our favorite thera"s they lose their means of living and for us GM's we just continue with our lives. Sila Ang kawawa tayo move on lang like nothing happened. Ang Iba dyan bread winner pa, it's sad that this is how life is but I think it's the least that we can do for them. Treat them with respect and with kindness after all lahat naman tayo dito ay guilty one way or another. 

I agree with you Sir. This page is publicly available. Us, the clients, the Spa is all at risks. Let's try to be discreet. A dose of being refined won't hurt 

Edited by tadcon
On 5/20/2024 at 8:28 AM, Nami ult Marikina said:

So last sat plan ko mag gl kaso panget panahon , vents sana nauwi ako sa wonderwall legit yung dukot ni sophia shocker 🫣🫣🫣🫣

San to?

19 hours ago, xialo said:

any reco sa CRYSTAL Spa?

If you are looking a legit message, Megan is a good choice. She has the looks as well.

Solid din ang price dito, 750 lang if my memory serves me right, may 2hr of good massage ka na.

9 hours ago, Tirador_ng_kaning_tutong said:

👍😊

9 hours ago, tadcon said:

I agree with you Sir. This page is publicly available. Us, the clients, the Spa is all at risks. Let's try to be discreet. A dose of being refined won't hurt 

Back on page 163, I already pointed this out.

On 5/20/2024 at 8:28 AM, Nami ult Marikina said:

So last sat plan ko mag gl kaso panget panahon , vents sana nauwi ako sa wonderwall legit yung dukot ni sophia shocker 🫣🫣🫣🫣

Boss saan to? and hm damage?

10 hours ago, rey029 said:

Yang mga nagpopost ng 31st, 35th, etc baka mga parak yan. Tinatamad na mag isip basta makahuli lang

Madami kasi newbie, nagkalat din sila sa reddit hehe. Gusto kagad rush makasali sa mga verified 

17 hours ago, XBhabi said:

Nag try ako home service sa forrest spa , si gwen nagmasahe sakin bago lang sya sa forrest spa pero quality yung service tapos worth it yung bayad sa offer na sensation try nyo mapapawow nalang kayo parang gusto ko ulit magpabook hehehe

Mustah Linggam boss? Damage at BV?

Baka siya i next ko sa off ko 😀