Its been a while since I opened and posted something here in MTC.

So, I recently went to Baguio for business, rest and pleasure. Search here in MTC, installed TG and scouted thru FB. 

I stumbled with a name Ann Rodriguez(she also has a recent post here in MTC). Ping here and got here TG. Chatted and to be honest I really think she can carry a conversation to which I was fond with kasi dba sometimes we look for someone beyond sex to which I agreed with terms of 50% DP. Along the way, I sent the remaining because I trusted her so much pero it was a mistake on my part na dapat pala hindi. Should have learned from past mistakes. Now, friday comes, our agreed day, suddenly emergency daw sya and need 10k(na nakutuban ko na pag dko binigay, goodbye dun sa una kong binigay and wala na service). Mag promissory notes daw sya and will give me her watch if she will not be able to pay plus stay daw sya sakin till sunday. I played along and ofcourse di ako pumayag kasi I also need to protect myself from self incrimination(😂😂). After that, gave me an attitude and gaslighted me seems like pinaasa ko sya na mapapahiram ko sya.  

Lesson learned? Money will definitely come back its just sad I thought she’s different from others kasi I could have given her more if we pushed through with the service that she is offering and didn’t show here true color that early. I am not really sure if tlgang tiga baguio sya kasi I saw her posting also on other threads😂😂

Please be careful. She is lurking around.

Infos I gathered:
Overnight: 5-6k/Unli Pop - you can find it in TG (50%DP) to any service
Massage + ATW: 3k to 4
Camp 7(something) KTV with students - rates depends on negotiation
Baguio Angels smells like yosi even if smoking prohibited
Magsaysay Ave has plently of choices from KTV to massage

Cheers!🫡🫡

• 2 weeks later...

Nung bago pa ako sa work, sinama ako ng boss ko sa isang work thing na malapit sa Banaue Rice Terraces. Tagal lng ng travel by car, around 12 hours, sakit sa likod.. 🥲

Nagmukhang bakasyon yun kse wala naman kaming masyado ginawa. May mga binisita lang na facilities. Dahil dun, nakapunta kami sa viewing spot ng rice terraces mismo. Amazing view ☺️