• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

my dearest friend,

life will always have its ups and downs and it took its time to play a cruel joke on you.

i know this is not easy for you but you have to remain intact. you are one of the bravest man i've known.

you don't give up that easy, not with anything or anyone else.

i wish i could do something for you but as much as i want to, i can only give you my time, and i assure you i will listen to whatever you have to say.

i feel your pain and it is breaking my heart for i know so much how you feel. please stay strong ... please.

i am always with you, may God hear my prayers for you.

take care always.

me

• Like (+1) 1

Dear C,

Bakit laging may dramatic exit? If you weren't a dear friend, I would have un-friended you the first time you pulled that act. What are friends for if you can't tell us what's bothering you? Come on timmon!

~

Dear P,

After 8 years you think you can just waltz back in my life and everything will be the same? Haha. I'm too old for this sh!t, please, don't drag me back there.

~

Dear V,

Could you please stop barraging my phone with messages. This is exactly why I'm hesitant to give you my number.

~

Dear Boss,

We're behaving, so, please stop watching us like a hawk! Di tuloy ako maka-mtc/ym LOL Labyu! :P

Me Me Me Me

• Like (+1) 1

Dear D,

I still have your back, but I have to agree with my teammates this time. Pay attention. learn more. Think outside the box. Use the newbies. We can't shelter them forever. We were newbies once and we had worse situations.

Trust me, it will help. It will make our lives way easier.

Udeng

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Me,

You know we're in the so-called digital age, right? Then how come you can't distinguish the difference between spam and worthy-of-your-time emails in your mental inbox? Your thoughts are cluttered, not to mention full of drivel. Maybe a spam blocker is in order. Maybe you need to take a break for an inordinate length of time. Maybe you need to take a new hobby. Maybe you need to internalize less and externalize more, whatever the heck those Zen Buddhists and shrinks call it. I don't know. You figure it out. You're old enough to know better, after all.

Yours,

C

• Like (+1) 1

I have no flowery words or verses to sweep you off your feet and make you love me even more than you already do.

I have nothing left unsaid that I haven’t whispered in your ear or casually disclosed in the countless hours I’ve spent talking with you.

All there is left to say is I’m sorry. Sorry that I couldn’t keep my promise to marry you and make your kids my own. Sorry that I couldn’t grow old and yell at teenagers to get off our lawn liked we’ve always talked about. Sorry that I had to give you another reason to hate the world and believe less in God, fate, or the fairy tale.

But apologies are not the reason I write to you today. I write because I intend to spend my remaining time on earth with you. I don’t have a lot of moments left, but I want to fill them up with every bit of good memory as I could. Lying in bed and feel your slow, steady breathing as you sleep peacefully in my arms, laughing with your teenage daughter as we watch our anime together and eat out as a picturesque family that would be the envy of commercials and billboard advertisements.

I came to you with a broken heart and it’s ironic that I leave you because of it too. I must end this missive as my hands start to shake. I hope this reaches you in time. I await your reply.

Please do not forbear me…in this forbidden fondness