• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

Maybe you should keep going your way, wherever that may be. Maybe you weren't meant to belong to anyone, to anybody, to anything. Not even yourself. That's why you'll never be found. And no one will ever really know you. So alll your attempts to connect are useless.

Edited by viral

I want to know you better. All my friends here, it seems, have moved on. I hang around, waiting, but it seems like they won't be coming back.

If I do make it home by next month, would it be okay if I invite you for dinner? coffee? I won't bite, I promise.

- Siegfried (yes, you can call me by my real name)

Boss,

Thank you for the vote of confidence. The projects you're handing off to me are challenging, really, and these are things that make me feel happy doing. But please be clear with the other guys in the group why you're doing this. I don't want to be the new guy hogging all of the high profile projects. I'm here to do my job, hopefully be good at it, and maybe even gain a few friends along the way. But at the rate we're going, I feel like someone's raring to stab me in the back.

Thanks.

you,

i got from work a bit late tonight but not late to catch the last full show of a romantic comedy movie. this time, i think it was worth it though i watched it alone.

the movie made me laugh but in the end it made me cry til the end. call it a drama but it hit me so hard every line. it talked about relationships.. marriage to be exact.

how couples reached their 5 years, 10 years, 20 years and 51 years of being together. i know it is just a movie but i know for real it is true...

what made me cry all along is i remember us...and all th what ifs. what if we didn't give up on each other? what if we were not in a long distance relationship?

what if we enjoyed waking each day seeing each other? life isn't perfect but it could be worth fighting for to be together.

tears started falling down my eyes and ang sakit .. ang sakit sakit :(

i miss the woman i was ... the woman i used to be in our happy times.... the happiest woman in my 36 years.

and now, i wish you never gave up on me... i wish you could have tried to be better for us... i ain't perfect but i am very much willing to stay.

sad movies always make me cry.

me :(

Dy,

It's been a long, hard route that we have traversed together. I deeply appreciate your being there for me in every arduous step of the way. I thank you for genuinely accepting me for who I really am - bruised, scarred, purging bouts of insanity, and all. Thank you for waiting for me these three long years. You have been so patient. Now that I am free from the chains that bound me, I give myself only to you, to God, and to my family. I don't care if it will take us another year before we are finally together in His name. What matters most is that I believe that there are still good men and that one of them truly loves me.

A

• Like (+1) 1