• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

hey you,

there's a warm ball of fire inside me ... it starts on my stomach and spreads around my body. it burns and consumes me, and you can feel it when i am burning up.

last night you allowed me to share that fire with you. i felt it leaving my body as it entered yours... and i allowed your fire to enter me too.

your fire consumed me, it felt different ... i closed my eyes to feel the pain and release of yours. it did not take long for the fire to make its way across, and i am glad we are normal again.

sometimes i wonder if you love this normalcy and you'd rather be like this all the time ... but hey you, its just i never told you my secret... that i am burning all the time. i want you again.

dear person who asks me to call without saying what i should be expecting,

sir, i would like you to know that as much as we are good acquaintances, i will only call you if it had anything to do with guitars. and i seriously doubt that. as a matter of fact i am thinking right now of ALL the possible interesting things you could say within the scope of your personality, and i cannot come up with anything.

i actually think you are going to sell me something. so forgive me that i will never call you, or even ask about why i should be calling you

your suplado acquaintance,

me

Edited by Intuition

M,

You are a year older today, I did not notice the big changes you had, before kiss sa lips , now sa cheeks na lang sad.gif . Before you ask me " can I sit on your lap? " but now when i ask you to sit on my lap, you tell me ... " later na lang". Before , Barbie dolls, but now Taylor Swift. Before "patabi sa pag tulog" , but now " dun ka na lang sa kabilang kwarto "... But always remember I'm always here beside you and always will be.... I Love You anak ! Daddy will now have to let go of that cute baby of mine now, but will cherish those sweet moments we have... Now daddy will be looking forward seeing this cute baby turning into a beautiful little girl .

Happy Birthday cute... ay sorry GANDA na pala rolleyes.gif

Daddy J

Edited by lonelylooker