• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

co-investor,

so many choices... but let's just stick to the plan and lock in on our gamble. there will be no blame, no regrets. at least we're fortunate that the choices we are facing are of such, and in the end, all will be ours. :)

can't wait to spend the weekdays here, spend the weekends there, and have our rendezvous (or get extra earnings from) waaaay up there. :D

your business partner

ps

mind you... these are all conjugal! :P about the other expense? please indulge me on that... just can't tell you outright but I need that to keep my sanity intact. it's something money can't buy and I can't forever have. please? :(

pps

can't tell you this outright too, but I really appreciate how you are so comfortable handing your mobile over to me at any time without any apprehension. you know how much I trust you, but the gesture is just so nice and comforting. let's make it stay that way.

ppps

thinking of you makes me so horny. see me as soon as you can. I need to hear your monstrous growl of pleasure.

Edited by BallBreaker