• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

Guest Riveria

J

I never regret anything that has happened to me in my life, whether it is making a bad choice, deciding to do something I shouldn't have, saying the wrong thing or not doing something I should have done...because all of these things have given me the knowledge I have today and helped make me who I am today...When I decided to give it a try I know that it will be difficult but I kept myself convinced that I can do it and we can do it. With the sudden change of mood that you have now I don't think that it's getting better. Should I be the one to adjust? C'mon give me a break and let's give each other a break. And this one thing I will never regret.

E

Miss,

kawawa ka naman,next time kasi wag kang tatanga tanga,masyado kang hubad sa mundo eh. tsk tsk tsk

tama na ang iyak andyan na yan,be more careful next time. Didn't your mom teach you not to talk to strangers?

Concerned citizen

Edited by ndn

Dear Sir,

Mawalang galang napo pero p#tang$na ka!!!!!!!! Pinag-hintay mo ako ng dalawang oras. Do you have any idea kung gaano kahirap maghintay ng walang ginagawa ng ganun katagal. Sinayang mo oras ko hayop ka!!!!

Hindi ka man lang marunong humingi ng dispensa,taas noo ka pang ulupong ka. Tigas din ng mukha mo noh,bakit di nalang mukha mo gamitin mo baka sakaling masarapan yang kahabag habag na partner mo. Tutal,kahit naman uminom ka ng gamot,wa epek pa rin kasi im sure parang Vienna sausage lang yang ari mo kahit tumigas. Nga pala,ayusin mo na din yang pagmumukha mo,ang sagwa,kasing sagwa ng ugali mo.

Gumagalang,

D

Edited by ndn