• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

e, i & n:

i know it hadn't been a pleasant meeting. you just have to give it to me to let off some steam - an understatement, as usual. i might have taken for granted my duties as your boss the past few months and this is inexcusable despite glaring reasons. reasons, not excuses. but i failed to impart to you some of me. not that i'm perfect, but that i'm trying.

i had to yell because the veins in my temple were throbbing and my heartbeat was running 150% faster. had i kept the voice low, you would have had to send me to the clinic.

it wasn't exactly pleasant to have been paraded with one's pants down. literally, of course. and they didn't stop with the pants. one by one, a piece of what makes us us was cast off, until we were no more.

this organization used to sit at the top, cream of the crop. until mediocrity became the order of the day. but the good news, nay, the great news is we were caught. thank god, we were caught!

this sudden death should resuscitate us and not send us to the morgue.

you have been stripped naked of your professional dignity by me. don't go running naked again.

-qbotu

Guest biancaanne

Two-face,

I would like to thank you for worrying about my health first before asking if I endorsed my tasks to someone before I decide to take myself to the hospital in the middle of a f#&king gastritis attack. You are such a great boss! I love my job! I love my real boss!

Fed-up <_<

R,

Sometimes, you are scaring me. But I can feel you, and I always believe you're a good person with a loving heart. You know, I don't ask beyond what's necessary. Not because, you're less important. But because, you are so important.

I hope you do the same. It's less complicated that way.

At least, we're both learning now. :)

M

Guest biancaanne

Geeky Retard,

I have my hand back on the wheel and my foot on the accelerator again. I won't go drifting this time. There will be no more accidents - only calculated risks.

Now shut up and let me drive. You be my navigator.

Your faithful student

Guest biancaanne

Geeky Retard,

You never fail to surprise me. My officemate actually caught me smiling today while reading your sms.

Your faithful student

P.S.

Gargle saline solution to ease the irritation.

R,

Maybe it's meant to happen.... maybe it's for the best.

I'm not bothered to see you go. I am more concerned on how we could put everything to rest. I once promised you not to stay quiet when something isn't right. But in the truest sense, I always let people just come and go.

Don't think that you're less appreciated. I can't ask you to stay. And you already know why.... Please don't make me do things I am not capable of. I wanna stay grounded. Don't ask me to be selfish, I don't have the right to.

If you could just read between the lines.... If you could just read all of my posts for the past months, then it would be much much easier for me.

I'm done talking.... explaining. The question is, were you really there to listen?

M

Dokie,

When you passionately tell me about Physics, may I just close my eyes and sleep? Unless you want another round of supply and demand debate? :lol:

Joshing aside, I'm the proudest when you bravely told me about the truth. You have definitely become a better person. The transformation I see everyday makes me hold my breath in awe. My years of experience battled over your earnest desire to straighten things up. And yes, your flag prevails to stand while I wave my white banner.

In my surrender, WE WON.

Counting has never been this exciting, Moy. :)

We're almost there. Yehey!

The patient Patient. ;)