• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

Guest ONEknightSTAND

Life as we know it...

Para kay Pimpmeister:

I guess that's how it is with good people... The moments are never enough...

And were never around them long enough to share those moments...

Until its too late and we realize and regret not sharing enough...

Suddenly we want to share more... Why wait 'til its too late?

Share the moments now...

- ONEknightSTAND

Edited by ONEknightSTAND

I only knew you from a distance and your smiles always made me pause. It was nothing special, yet worth the second look.

Your words didn't give a hint of wit, yet they made me take a glimpse of what's real.

There was a magnet-like pull to know you better, but couldn't find the way just yet.

The chance was almost there. Too close, can almost taste it...

Then Dad broke the news - simple, straight-forward as he is.

It was nothing dramatic but I felt Dad, too, was wrapped with disbelief...

Life's short. Such a cliche`.

--------

Sitting here, trying to compose a note, a flash of light dawned.

Am I sad because his was such an early exit?

Or am I glum because my journey of struggles continue, while his already ended...

Rest in tranquility...

-------

Thank you for being a big brother of the sort that i never had. You were a cool dude. You bore heartbreaking pain in stoic silence. Remembering the last time you were over here, it's hard to think of you as no longer being with us. Wish i could have been with you when you went. i would rather celebrate your life than mourn your passing. But your loss is keenly felt. We will miss you, knowing you will never be with us again in this life. Hasta la vista, see you on the other side.

You were a man.

Guest Serenity12

Former Friend,

Talking to you makes me feel bad about myself because no matter how I try to get past it, your betrayal still hurts. I guess it's not the time yet.

Until it does, I don't think you'll be hearing from me again.

Guest biancaanne

Teach,

I don't know how you do it. I wish I would have what you have - a dream to work hard for.

I thought I had that dream, but I'm still stuck with living just to survive. Help me find my dream?

Biang

vivi

you are one of a kind, you make me feel good always. even if i'm so grumpy and cold to the whole office, i can't help but smile whenever it's you who calls me. i can't decipher why i couldn't say "no" to you, walking home an office mate haven't been this fun. even if it means me going home alone at 10AM and having to deal with the sun and traffic and being so sleepy and tired (in corporate attire) it's completely fine with me all of a sudden, just because i had a nice time with you, as always.

we'd go to the zoo one of these days as you requested ^_^ and i can't wait to see how much fun you'd have.

You are such a fine woman

vivi

Mang Tomas,

Ang dami mo talagang mga ka churvahan sa buhay.

Pero wag ka mag alala,

Sinunod ko naman utos mo...

Para masaya ka naman jan...

Isa lang masasabi ko...

Hinay hinay at baka tumaas ang highblood.

Andito lang ako if everything turns out unexpectedly...

Kahit mabuti or masama.

Okies?

Masaya or malungkot even. :D

Lechon Muning.

L,

what a man to do? Please don't feed me with a hint of indifference everytime I try to talk to you. I'm trying my hardest. It will soon pass, but don't give me more reasons why I should forget about my feelings. I can very well handle that myself. Forgive me, if I always try to make sure you are okay. My time in this country is numbered. I want to keep my happy memories of you. I want to keep you like that. What I'm really trying to say is...wag ka masyado masungit.

:P

L

you.

im glad we stop flirting around. im happy now. and also fulfilled. and now, i can help you without you feeling uneasy.

me.

-----

you.

you are mad at me. i know that. well sorry. i didnt do anything to hurt you. i just did what i felt was right.

me.

--------

you.

cutting the line of conversation is a good way to forget.

me.

------

you.

i love you. im doing my best to speed up time. wait for me.

me.

-----

me.

youre so hot. and gullible.

me.