• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

Guest Riveria

M,

I'm trying not to love you but I can't. Each day is special because of you. When can you finally realize that I'm just here. I'm tired already.

E

la crazy,

i was fine until you f*cking sent me that voice message.

i'm wondering if you would've done the same thing knowing we're in a different circumstance, without any complications.

well, i have no claim on you, you know that. and i feel such a dork for believing there could be something more you could offer.

i can't be that woman that you want me to be. though i might have, if it was before him...if i was before her.

...and that night, will be just one of your shoulda.coulda.woulda

Sienna,

It's all over now. That easy. Nothing to bring back. Thanks for the shenanigans. The smoke you created has filled your own lungs.

I understand why you find it hard to breath in between sobs. No more remorse. I can forgive, in fact I can give you something akin to love. Pity.

Lou

-------------------------------------------------------------

L,

So I followed your advice. Get on with my life, not to do something stupid that will eventually put me to shame or hurt again. Yes, I need to wake up from the deep slumber which consumed me. It wasn't your fault, you gave me nothing but kindness and you've been dead honest with me since day 1. I'm sorry I got lost, I wonder how many of us have been entangled in your web or got blinded by such radiance. How did they managed to get out? Was it easy? Did the process killed them? Is there a life after unrequited love? Passion. That's what I've seen in you. Simplicity. How you value your solitude, how you never wanted anything to come between you and the man you love. It's crazy how you obsess and worry about it day and night. No man in his right mind will let someone like you slipped away. I can try to look away all I want, there had been plenty lined up and you know that, but your laugh, that voice will always haunt me in the night. Even your laugh sounds so pure, how come I never see or heard anything like it before. You called me insane. I guess I am. But it's the end of the line for me now. Let me forget, not you, but these feelings. It will take sometime. For now I'd still be here. But yeah, rest-assured. No more nonplus.

I'm fixing my papers already. Thank you for the attention. You will always be special kiddo.

Luis

Guest Riveria

M,

Every time you say that you miss me I feel I'm in heaven. I wish for you to always be like that coz it makes me happy. Thank you for always being here to cheer me up. Thank you because you're always here for me.

E

L,

Just tell me if you want me out of your life,

And I'll exit as quietly as I can.

I wont even say goodbye if that's what you want.

I'll just disappear,

And never show myself to you ever again.

Stop doing this.

I can't take it anymore.

One minute you're with me like you need me,

and then next thing I know, you're off.

Why can't you just let me be?

And Why am I letting you treat me this way?

Why can't I just tell it to you straight?

I guess everything sucks huh?

waiting-for-a-reply-that-would-never-come,

L :*

Edited by BrokenHeartedGirl