• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

Guest Riveria

I don't remember when I asked for our relationship to begin, but I remember the feelings you gave me whenever I was around you. I felt as if I was in a place where I would never get hurt and that's exactly what you did. I have never realized the pains of love until now. Everywhere I look I see your name or a small symbol that reminds me of you, and I find myself getting angry because it only reminds me of the pain that I cannot be with you. I wish that we could go back to the days when it was me and you. I want to show you how much you mean to me. You make my heart stop, even now after a year whenever anyone mentions your name or I see your face. I only wish things in life were simpler so that it could be me with you. I will love you forever.

Guest Riveria

Those were the good days...

Although sometimes I question things, deep inside I know that you are the only one for me. When I'm not with you, you are the only one I'm thinking of. Everything about you tells me that we can be together forever. Only you can make me feel like time STOPS when I'm with you. Only you can make things better when it feels like the end. Only you can be the one to smooth my fears away. For this I'm grateful and I hope you never leave. I love you.

Guest biancaanne

How come I get all giddy when I feel even your slightest presence? We're so alike that it scares me. I've been hiding my true self for so long for fear that people won't accept me for who I am. Only you, and you alone in this reality that we thrive in, know who I really am amidst the facade that I display. I pray to God for you not to make the first move, and yet, I would feel bad if you won't. Darn...I'm feignin' again. Can you hold the fort for me? I'm too weak to fight this battle alone.

Guest Riveria

So, I let you go and my heart aches because I can feel the pain and the confusion you are going through. I also feel the pain of letting go what could have been the best thing in my life, but you see, I can't do it anymore ... tried it too many times before. You know what the saddest part is? I am willing to live with the pain of never knowing what could have been than risk my heart ever again. I am so sorry ....

am so confused, just when i have accepted life like seeing the sunshine through the dark clouds when suddenly the rain pours over my face and i love it but it seems it doesn't want to stop anytime and am scared that i might drown or lose myself in it. love it hate it hahaha such a crazy world.

me and only me