• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

Love,

I had a wonderful time with you while you were here with me, but I know you have a new life now and my hold will just be a memory soon.

I hope you are happy with your life....I know ours have not been a bed of roses. I still hurt because you went away because I cannot take care of us, I still hurt because I am not the one who gives you a better life. But the memories are sweet and lingering....I cannot think of a future without you, despite the darkness of it.

Take care my love.

To the guy who swept me off my feet,

It's one of the best sundays ever... though my days are always at its best everytime I see you.... my eyes sparkles everytime you are around me....and if am in a bad mood, just seeing you smile erases all those negative vibes. And all of my friends are in agreement that you are my Vitamin H..... (Happiness) ;) .. sabi nga nila pag andyan ka na, nag iiba ang aura ng mukha ko.... :D bakit nga kaya? :rolleyes:

This day is perfect..... I couldn't ask for more :wub:

Let's just sustain what we have.....k?

Falling for you more and more each day,

Your Sweet :*

Edited by sikret_prend

to the one I love,

I understand what you're feeling and I do appreciate your concern. Thanks for telling me your innermost thoughts and pseudo fears in a very comic manner... don't worry, I will not bow down to the peer pressure. My mind is my own and everything I do is out of my own volition. I won't do this just for you, it's primarily for me because it is my choice. Just please remind me if I am beginning to be too much of a workaholic again. Partida lang. Ikaw din naman e. Thanks for pushing me up like a wonderbra. Always expect me to be there too to pump up your ego everytime you need some pumping. :)

For us. Once I nail THAT, walang sabi-sabi! :lol:

We still have a few years more to enjoy Pinas. I'm scared, but at least now it's official... you'd be there to hold my hand while we jump into the unknown.

I love being your wife AND your mistress. Thanks for spoiling me rotten. hehehe.

love,

your world

ps

walang binatbat si Hayden! Panis! :lol: sabihin mo sa kanya wag ilabas yung video ninyong dalawa ha? :lol:

I miss you so much.

Guest biancaanne

:hypocritesmiley:

It's all good...

If don't love me, somebody else will.

Don't you ever get too comfortable...

(Excerpt from Lil Wayne's "Comfortable" featuring Babyface).

:evil:

To a Special Friend,

I'm just too afraid to admit what I feel for you because I'm afraid that you might slip away from me.

I'm good with whatever we have right now. It helps me keep things in perspective.

But sometimes, I wish I knew exactly how you feel for me. Sometimes, I wish I can tell the difference between you being a sweet friend to me just like you are to most of our friends versus you being sweet just for me, and to me.

I hate this ambiguity. I wish I can dare you to make a move, but I can't. I'd rather keep you as a friend, rather than lose you altogether.

Your Dear Friend,

PA

To you,

It was great to spend my restdays with you. I was able to learn more about you and understand more things that's running inside your head. quite confusing at times but i was able to adjust (i guess). I felt sad when you said you can't commit to me But you loved and such. I don't know if im supposed to believe.

Di ko naman sinasabing di ako naniniwala sayo (at sorry rin bigla akong nagtagalog. baka ma wrong grammar pa ako eh. ahahahaha ). Di ko masabi sayo kanina na medyo napahiya ako. Pero mali rin ako para umasa kasi sa simula palang ganun na tlga usapan natin.

I'll try to stay as your friend. alam ko yun lang ang kailangan mo at yun lang hinihingi mo sakin. pipilitin kong di sumobra pa doon ang nararamdaman ko. oo mahal na kita pero ayaw ko na kasi masaktan. alam ko na ayaw mo nang magpapagulo sa buhay mo. at ayaw ko na ako ang mangulo.

I'm not sure if I'll still be able to 'love' you the same way. pero as promised di muna kita iiwan. Nakakaiyak lang na isipin na walang patutunguhan ang 'relasyon' na ito (kung relasyon man ang tawag dito). pero tatangapin ko nalang.. at least kahit ganito i could still hug you and hold your hand.

I wish you all the happiness in the world. alam ko marami kang pinagdaanan. im always be hear to listen you. ill always be your friend.

at sana pagbigyan mo ako sa sasabihin ko ngayon... baka di ko na ulit sabihin ito...

Mahal kita. Mahal na mahal kita

salamat

Lovs

To the guy who swept me off my feet....

Idadaan ko na lang sa kanta ang gusto kong iparating sa iyo.. this is exactly how I felt last night..lying beside me.... and esp. when you left... na miss kita agad.... :rolleyes: Here's for you mahal ko :*

I Don't Want To Miss A Thing lyrics

I could stay awake just to hear you breathing

Watch you smile while you are sleeping

While you're far away and dreaming

I could spend my life in this sweet surrender

I could stay lost in this moment forever

Well, every moment spent with you

Is a moment I treasure

(Chorus)

I don't wanna close my eyes

I don't wanna fall asleep

'Cause I'd miss you, baby

And I don't wanna miss a thing

'Cause even when I dream of you

The sweetest dream would never do

I'd still miss you, baby And I don't wanna miss a thing

Lying close to you

Feeling your heart beating

And I'm wondering what you're dreaming

Wondering if it's me you're seeing

Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together

And I just wanna stay with you

In this moment forever, forever and ever

(chorus)

I'd still miss you, baby

I don't wanna miss one smile

I don't wanna miss one kiss

Well, I just wanna be with you

Right here with you, just like this

I just wanna hold you close

Feel your heart so close to mine

And just stay here in this moment

For all the rest of time

(Chorus)

Don't wanna close my eyes

Don't wanna fall asleep

'Cause I'd still miss you, baby

I'd still miss you, baby

Don't wanna close my eyes

Don't wanna fall asleep, yeah

I don't wanna miss a thing

I don't wanna miss a thing

The woman that admires you,

Your Sweet :*

Edited by sikret_prend

JVA,

Am just so glad that you are in my life...

Looking forward to more months.... and hopefully years of being together

Am just here for you....iyong iyo :)

Kampai!

Thinking of you constantly,

Your Sweet