The Mail Box

I simply enjoy reading your posts.... even way before you change your name, I think.

Did you know that I used to ask him about you? The only reply he gave which I still could recall was --- your profession and that he has known you since 2002. It's already been years, that's really amazing.

He never said anything about you; he must have trusted you that much that he was able to tell you something about me.

I always find you amazing and transparent. The way you think and the way you express yourself. :)

Good luck to you. And thanks for sharing your thoughts.

boss,

thanks for the kind words you said during my appraisal. nice to know how valuable I am to the process and letting me know of the powers I now hold. also, please don't try to lure me into accepting that position. it's not that I don't wanna move out of my comfort zone or because I am afraid of the possibility that I might disappoint all of you... it's because it will demand more from my precious time which I'd rather spend with the people I love the most. I just don't think that it'll be worth it.

now show me the money! or just make sure that I will always have a reason to love this job.

me

-------------------

you,

don't you dare schedule your bash on my church wedding day! I swear you will never even get to reach that certain age of yours if you do - and I will have to do it myself even if I have to do it in my wedding gown! :angry2:

bridezilla

Edited by BallBreaker
Guest biancaanne

J

I'm just avoiding another mistake in the making. 'Just following your advice...

I'm through with falling in love with love, either with the wrong men, or at the wrong time...

S

to pog

pare happy bday sa iyo! tumanda ka nanaman!

kaya pala nangangamoy pancit sa floor leche ka :lol:

agent mo dati :P

-----------------------------------------

jingoy,

miss na kita. sensya na sa lahat nang kalokohan na ginawa ko sayo.

and thank you sa pag punta mo sakin last time. kahit alam ko na puyat ka.

natawa ako nung tinanong mo ako kung mahal kita. i know hindi halata kaya sinabi ko na mahal kita

noon pa naman mahal na kita. di lang tayo masyadong nagkaintindihan.

sana maayos natin ang lahat. i do miss you. sobra. pag nagtetext nga ako at di ka nagrereply nalulungkot ako

iniisip ko nalang na busy ka. na lagi naman. ahahaha

one of this days bibisitahin kita :)

i love you

the girl that loves you

-------------------------------------

A>T>E

dude, musta na ung cellphone? sanay ka na ba? pag nag trabaho ka na palitan mo nalang yan.

pagpasensyahan mo na yang p990i ko na puro gasgas. :lol:

ate mo

-------------------------------------

nanay

alam ko napakamot ka sa ulo nung nakita mo ung phone ko na bago

pwamis last na ito.... :*

anak mong maganda

--------------------------------------

to mel

dude nakaka enlighten ung last nating paguusap.

baka sa off ko punta ako sa CCP. tingnan ko kung magkano tuition

i will fix my life na pare. di ko sisirain tiwala nyo

isa ka sa mga kaibigan ko na di ko iiwan kahit ano mangyari :)

ung promise ko sayo na papakilala kita ka jingoy, ttry ko tlga. he should meet you

im proud of you kasi ^_^

ang maganda mong kaibigan :boo:

------------------------------------

you

stop bothering me. wala ka nang maaasahan at mapapala sakin

me

Edited by Saeki®
Guest Riveria

You meant so much to me that words can't explain. You've been by my side through thick and thin. You taught me how to see the world in another's eyes. You helped me find who I really was, and who I want to be, you filled my heart with so much joy, but then something went wrong; it was in a blink of an eye how you took it all away. You started to fade away, and I begun to see who you really were. We said good bye and that we'd meet again, maybe even go back out! It's really good bye no matter how hard it can be....I must go on....my life.....without you. Good bye.

You.

Fix your life.. i mean "you should fix it". Then when it is done, you are definitely ready to fall in love and know the true meaning of it. Love is like a tango and not being a whore. It should not be just yourself or for your own contentment, but sharing to only one exclusively.

Us

to the biggest accessory,

thanks for letting me know that you acknowledge how important that day will be for us and that you want me to be a queen for a day. i promise you it will be magnificent (and i will try to keep it within the budget :blush:).

at least now I can do without a jason magbanua vid! :D

final na yun...

bridezilla

-----------------

boss,

He told you I'd be absent not because I was sick but because we got high! :lol:

ain't it fun to have a husband who even the boss bows down to? :D

me

Edited by BallBreaker
Guest Serenity12

I think it's time to call it a day, honey. You did what you could to keep in touch. He doesn't even make any effort. Never did in the past six months actually. Why k*ll yourself for the friendship? Time will come when you will realize that it doesn't pay to care for people who don't care a spit for you.

Guest biancaanne

Wag ka na gumawa ulit ng bagay na magmumukha ka nanamang tanga, babasagin ka at pag-uusapan ka nila sa lenggwahe na alam nilang hindi ka gaano bihasa. Dun ka na lang sa taong hindi ka gaganyanin at rerespetuhin ka at doble pa ang ibibigay sa 'yo halintulad sa pagmamahal na binibigay mo sa kanya.

====

AAA

Edited by biancaanne

my everdearest wife,

i have been putting this off for the longest time. i am sorry.

sooner or later, you will find out about my indiscretions.

forgive me - naging mapaghanap ako.

if it's any consolation, mostly it was just about money,

although, i must admit, i did fall in love a couple of times.

i feel you already know of these sins,

and i thank you that, at this point in time,

you have chosen not to confront me about them.

i keep praying that this is all a stage for me,

that i will clean up my act eventually.

sana nga ganoon...

i :heart: you.

your unfaithful husband

Trucker,

I would like to take this time to say....Thank you being you and always making my day. I love being with you because I am allowed to be open and free without any regrets or animosity. Thank you for loving me as me and thank you opening up your life to me and for making me a part of it.

:heart:

Loving you more and more each day,

Your Miss