The Mail Box

Guest Riveria

Those were the good days...

Although sometimes I question things, deep inside I know that you are the only one for me. When I'm not with you, you are the only one I'm thinking of. Everything about you tells me that we can be together forever. Only you can make me feel like time STOPS when I'm with you. Only you can make things better when it feels like the end. Only you can be the one to smooth my fears away. For this I'm grateful and I hope you never leave. I love you.

Guest biancaanne

How come I get all giddy when I feel even your slightest presence? We're so alike that it scares me. I've been hiding my true self for so long for fear that people won't accept me for who I am. Only you, and you alone in this reality that we thrive in, know who I really am amidst the facade that I display. I pray to God for you not to make the first move, and yet, I would feel bad if you won't. Darn...I'm feignin' again. Can you hold the fort for me? I'm too weak to fight this battle alone.

Guest Riveria

So, I let you go and my heart aches because I can feel the pain and the confusion you are going through. I also feel the pain of letting go what could have been the best thing in my life, but you see, I can't do it anymore ... tried it too many times before. You know what the saddest part is? I am willing to live with the pain of never knowing what could have been than risk my heart ever again. I am so sorry ....

am so confused, just when i have accepted life like seeing the sunshine through the dark clouds when suddenly the rain pours over my face and i love it but it seems it doesn't want to stop anytime and am scared that i might drown or lose myself in it. love it hate it hahaha such a crazy world.

me and only me

Wanna-be-cool creatures,

I am fed up with all of your chitchats and running home to mama. Can't you face your own issues and just get the hell out of my life? Can't you stop making messed up relationships your feast?

I know where I stand and I'm not afraid, because I know that in the end, the one who gets the last laugh is the one who still stands least broken. That would be me.

See you around, losers!

PA

Guest Riveria

I look back at the years that we shared together, how amazing my time with you was. Sometimes it breaks my heart to go that far back down the road and be reminded of how much I loved you; how much we loved each other. I have never felt a love so magnificent and immaculate than that of which I had in my heart for you. How could two people that felt as if they could never live without each other, now become so distant and far apart? How can a love that was meant to last, crumble right before our very eyes? What happened to our love ... what happened to us? :( :( :(

Guest biancaanne

Mga bes and bhes,

Even if I have to constantly free up some space in my office email, I don't mind. You guys keep me company especially when it gets lonely and it starts to get all too serious at work.

Bhe1 - we're praying for you you and your sis. She's lucky to have such a strong and sensible sib like you.

Ech ni Bhe1 - kahit grumpy ka, we're grateful na lagi mo kaming bantay and you always have our best interests at heart.

Singkit - Kahit ang kulit mo at para kang palitaw na lulubog, lilitaw, pag nandyan ka, masaya lagi.

Damoobs - Ambait mo, sobra. Sana maka-hanap ka na ng soulmate na kasing bait mo. You deserve her, saan man siya nandoon.

Bes-ness - You are one of the rare souls that can see right through me. Pareho kasi tayong imotero at imotera. Hehehehe.

Talk to you guys when we're in session ulit.

^^ :evil: Demonyitang Reyna :evil: ^^

Edited by biancaanne
Guest Riveria

You say you love me more than anything in the world but if you feel that way then why would you hurt me? Why would you go back to her? If you felt the way u say u do then you wouldn't have done what u did.

some things we never learn... ay you pala..... :P

NOTHINNG LAST FOREVER!!! yun lang yun.....

so, just enjoy the moment ... and thanked him for the memories.... and accept the fact that he's not meant for you

don't torture yourself with all the why's and what if's...

Just MOVE ON and get a life.......

Don't blame him for your unhappiness

before you can be happy with someone else you should have your own happiness first

nothing is more attractive than someone who radiates happiness from within.

Edited by burn4me
Guest Riveria

I loved him with all my heart and he did for a while. I can forgive him for ending it, for no longer loving me, but i cannot forgive that he did not tell me why. Because that is what hurts the most.

Ninong,

naiinggit ako sa blue sweats mo...

naiinggit ako sa saging na kinain mo...

salamat sa sound trip natin nung umuulan

habang nag-aalala ko na hindi ako makakuwi...

salamat sa mga songs...my new fave:

♫ I came to see the light in my best friend

You seemed as happy as you'd ever been

My chance of being open was broken

And now you're Mrs. him.

My words they don't come out right

But I'll try to say I'm happy for you

I think I'm going to take that drive

I want to give you something

I've been wanting to give to you for years

My heart

My heart, my pain won't cover up

You left me.. hu hu hu hu

My heart

My heart won't take this cover up

You left me.. hu hu hu hu ♫

NICE SONG! ASTIG!

**So Via Mare? or Turo-turo? Lolz. mwah!

Ninang

:P

I cannot maintain a semblance of normal anymore, I'd rather feel pain than try to fit in with you anymore, I'll throw it all away like everybody else I can finally be myself 'cause I don't want to be myself.

You told me to love you and I did, tied my soul into a knot and got me to submit so when I got away I only kept my scars the other me is gone now I don't know where I belong

So break yourself against my stones and spit your pity in my soul you never needed any help

you sold me out to save yourself and I won?t listen to your shame, you ran away, you're all the same

angel's lie to keep control. My love was punished long ago, If you still care don't ever let me know.

Guest Riveria

When i see you i cry inside.... when i hug you i trip and fall back in love with you.... its like your my shoe ties that come undone and trip me when i walk... that's why i don't hug you... that's why i don't look at you... or try not to cry over you......

Edited by Riveria
Guest biancaanne

AAA,

Will you ever come to understand what you really want for YOU? Or will you forever live in a downward spiral?Stop convincing yourself that everything will be okay, because it won't until you come to your senses. You were asked which one you liked better - your former self, or the person that you are now? Well, before you can even decide, you have to get to know which one is real. Damn it to pieces, this inward auto-attack. The demon in me has awakened once more. Only this time, I don't know how and when it will stare at me in the face. This time, I don't think I can be saved at all.

BA

Guest Riveria

I look into your eyes and I see a love that is very much still there, but no longer radiant and alive. I don't believe that we grew apart, my love, but we began to grow differently. Does that mean that we stopped loving each other? Absolutely not. You're a very special soul in my life and you will always continue to be. I love you with all my being and I accept that we are now traveling down different paths in our lives, but my love for you will always remain constant and my past of you will be relived in my dreams. Though our roads are different, our paths will always cross and maybe someday in the future, our roads will meet and we will travel down the same path once again, until then my sweet love ... in my heart is where you always reside.