The Mail Box

dude,

remember that... the next time you hand out them contracts and have them signed, I should be there with THAT suspicious look... and when they ask, I'll have this to say...

"You know why!"

:lol:

we're becoming workaholics again dude. we should slow down a bit and smell the flowers (err... them botanical flowers).

love,

your sexytary

ps

I appreciate you. I appreciate us. I appreciate this relationship. Effortless! :)

pps

Dreamt about touring Sagada. Seemed so real, but how did I know it was a dream? You and my DSLR weren't there. :lol:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Santa Claus,

Hi! I just want you to know that I've been a good girl this year. I would just like to send you my wish list early on so you could immediately transfer them on those little stickies to remind you before all of the other kiddie letters come rushing in. This year, I wish for:

1. 18-200 mm lenses

2. an improvement on the VB

3. one big, nice surprise

4. .... no more on the material things... the best things in life are free. ok, another technomarine watch maybe.

oh, and as always,

5. world peace! :D

love,

me

ah so you have my stuff removed... akala ko ba ako takot mag-boomerang as you mentioned in your letter to me this week...

so why are you so scared that people will find out about you and your married boyfriend...

man... you are so strange... tandaan mo... lahat ng pinopost ko dito... sagot lang sa mga letters na nilalabas mo... tsk...

ang kapal ng mukha mo... to be picking fights... tapos pag sumagot ako... fold ka naman...

why... the truth hurts diba... that you are what you are...

you are a home wrecker...

going out with a married guy and encouraging him and looking forward to the times he will get away from his wife...

小姐

I am gonna sue someone exactly like you. The kind who won't live and let live. The kind who snoop, creep and stalk.

Never mind that it'll take you millions to bail out or pay up. I hope you rot in jail.

p.s.

Smart just confirmed your ip address you piece of s@%t. See you in court.

美美

Edited by ChoukoHanako

Ms Home Wrecker,

Spare me the insult. Either you are or you are not. I am not the one currently seeing your married boyfriend so try as you will, the title belongs to you alone; and NO, I am not even vying as a contender. He's all yours if you can have him, HOME WRECKER STYLE! Did you not know that when his significant other was contemplating on coming back, I made the decision to leave, to stop seeing him and to stop any form of communication with him? Unfortunately, your boyfriend was so persistent with his messages of "I miss you" and "I want to see you" and the occasional morning and evening messages that were left unanswered for over two months. Sue me if I did miss him after having made a decision to leave, and, yes, I did start to talk to him again in May via text and chat because I can also be persuaded with consistency. At least I know I said NO to his recent "invitations" knowing fully well his wife is back. Several times whenever he'd go to Manila I'd get invitations for meet ups. NO.

The only time I allowed him to see me, he asked if I am free that day or if I can go out on a "break" so that we can meet up. Alas, I only allowed him to see me for a "hello" in my shop and in the presence of people around. A smart idea so as to avoid any incident I could regret. He must not have liked the idea. We all know what happened later. You said YES. You met up. You had fun. NICE really except that he has added to his list of lies along the way. Did I ask him for an explanation? He voluntarily provided me with one.

All those invitations and all those lies to assure me that he is not seeing anyone else, or did you not get the memo? He has denied having seen you after all those dates you've had (perhaps except for that first incident in May) to at least one person apart from me.

As to his amnesia about what we were, I care not what he says to you but did he not write "ikaw ang nangiwan sa akin. more than once." Now, the same amnesia may have befallen me so would you rather interpret it yourself by reading between the lines? It's written in black and white as opposed to all your other claims said by him. Perhaps asking him for chat transcripts would also give you an idea. As for me, I cannot remember anymore.

And no, I am not in anyway inclined to accept anyone who has lied incessantly, especially not a man whose wife has returned. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

You want to continue seeing him? Your choice. You want to keep encouraging him to see you while his wife believes he is on some honest errand? Whatever suits you, really. Between you and me, Ms Home Wrecker, I'd say I made the smart move to leave and to say NO. Now, who in this equation is "TANGA?"

P.S. You do not have access to my contacts so I'll make it easy for you. It's now available for everyone to see. See, I even spared you from the effort. I'm feeling generous.

P.P.S. Sorry you do not deserve an entry in my blog. I'll just give a huge space for you in my comment box. That should be sufficient.

P.P.P.S. Kindly post the PM I sent you so that people, er your friends can scrutinize if i did say "aayusin" things with your boyfriend. Another delusional claim, but let us have other people decide for themselves.

dude,

my multiply site is waiting for those pics. :lol:

bad hangover no? that's what you get from party hopping without me! :lol:

glad you enjoyed last night with your guys, but tonight is mine! bwahahahahaha! *evil laugh*

will be waiting for my pogee delivery tonight sa office. damn! I hate rest day OTs!

love,

your committed fubu :P

m,

What would I do of late.....

I feel so lost at times..

thanks for always being there..

I promised you I'll call and will tell you all about it.

hopefully you can help me out.

Thanks for the msg that said you'll be there..

promise I'll give you a call

I miss our talks and the sound advice you give me

"Dear Red,

If you're reading this, you've gotten out. And if you've come this far, maybe you're willing to come a little further. You remember the name of the town, don't you? I could use a good man to help me get my project on wheels. I'll keep an eye out for you and the chessboard ready. Remember, Red. Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies. I will be hoping that this letter finds you, and finds you well.

Your friend,

Andy"

diwata kong jowa,

sleep well. :*

miss ko na hawakan ang mga kamay mo sabay iiyak kasi nagtext ka na mamimiss mo ako kahit katabi mo lang ako sa bus. nakakatawa pero nakakatuwa rin. ;)

dyosa mong jowa :*

PS: nabasa mo offline msg ko? malisyosa ko noh? pero masaya ako.... sana napapasaya ka nya kahit isang saglit. ;)

:lol:

Kat!

Congrats on the new car. I'm sure you're feeling super right now. :) But... with the gas prices still at 50/liter, do you think its smart to keep another one? Sorry if i'm being a bitch again. Comes with the age and weather i guess. I promise not to stick a big fat hissy fit again if you promise me you'd stay pretty much away from the coast. Deal? I doubt it if you'd keep that. <_< Miss you and you're the better bitch. Always was, always will be. :lol: :*

I'm not gonna take anything away from you. Queen Bee!

Abi ;)