• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

funny how my camera captures how i feel about you...

you used to be so lovely, so fresh, so ohhhh....

now you look tired and haggard

and at times old

why?

do you miss the times i am at your disposal?

that an old, hopeless romantic like me cares how you feel?

always there to help?

maybe not...

maybe my camera just know how i feel now

had it, arms raised and giving up

x

Do not tell me where you came from You are here and that is enough

The sky neet not explain why it is sunny one moment and rainy the next Why should you ? Let science tell us But lets leave the sky alone

You are here and that is the screaming truth.

A

Dear S,

Yes we'll still be friends no matter what. I'm just sad to see you this way, in this particular space. So much ado about nothing yet even if I told you this in your face, in the most loving manner, I seriously doubt it will sink in especially at the rate you're going. Its funny how much truth I get out of you when you're 'upset'. Just don't go off on me sometime in the future when I remind you that I did tell you so. (Drama queen is an apt description).

Love,

E

Edited by Z

....i'm still in denial....havent accepted the fact that she's gone..for good. She was mother,a sister and dear friend to me.Our relationship wasn that smooth sailing..we had are our share of ups and downs..but i loved her. I knew that she cared for me like her own daughter.. and when i go pregnant i knew how it broke it her heart.There were times when we were not in speaking terms but when we were ok, it was one of the happiest episodes of my life.

She has been fighting the Big C for almost 7 years. She endured the pain of going thru chemotherapy . There were times when depression would get the best of her because i know how she wanted to stay alive for my brother and her kids, my niece who's now 15 years old and her daughter who has become my bestfriend and the sister that i never had. I have gotten used to seeing her staying in hospital for a few weeks. Last year, when i was stll pregnant with my 2nd kid, me and ivy would go there and stay with them. We were virtually living in one of the private rooms of St. Lukes. But i didnt mind. I know that she was happy that we were all together. Even before she was admitted a few weeks before, i knew that she would be back.But before she left she told me that her doctor already gave her only a few months to live. I know that day would come. That news never came as a surprised to me.I ran out of words. I suddenly didnt know the words to say to comfort her.I've already witness what cancer can do. i saw what it did to my mom. I knew deep inside though that the thought of death hounded her, made her even more depressed.She wanted to live. We even celebrated her last birthday last may 31. I even brough ivan with us even though i know that kids are not allowed in the hospital. i managed to sneek him up just so that we could be with her. I even took her picture using my phone when she blew the candles on her cake. Until now i havent deleted that picture. I promised her that i will be back by friday...

But that stormy friday night, i was with my officemates drinking the day away since it was payday.I completely forgot my promise. Me and ivy were supposd to do some shopping in sm when my brother texted me asking me if we were still out, i said yes and asked why. He replied "hinahanap ka ng ate virgie mo". I didnt hesitate for a moment. We rushed to the hospital.Call it intuition, but i knew something didnt felt right. When i got there, she asked me to hugged her. She said "pinatawag kita, yakapin mo ako, bukas wala na ako. natiis ako ng anak ko, kaya pinatawag kita". I told her "wag ka nga mag isip ng ganyan ano ka ba?wag ka iiyak." . I didnt want to hear those words. I thought she was having another bout of depression. I was wrong. Her doctor visited her, told her if she wanted to be hooked up to a respirator. She declined. She was in too much pain. She had already given up the fight. She even thanked her doctor and also gave her a big hug. I left the room for an hour or two, to get some fresh air. I can't stand too see her.I cant let her see me cry.I wanted to show her that i'll be strong for her.She didnt want me to leave her side. She wanted me stay beside her. I told her i'll be back.When i came back, i thought everythng would be ok. I thought she'd already settled down.But after a few hours, her condition started deteriorating. She found it difficult to breathe. Her body is not capable of taking in oxygen. Carbon Dioxide is slowly building up in her system. Then her daughter arrive. Tears were starting to fall down my cheeks. All of us in the room, we already crying. I thought, not now please, dont take her away yet. We still have so much things to do.There was no oxygen going to her brain, she already having a stroke attack. I left the room, the nurse called stat and everybody was rushing to her room...i was outside...didnt know what to do... i tried to call my friends.. i wanted to talk to somebody. it hurt. big time... then there she was lying peacefully in her bed. She was still breathing but she was already brain dead.we witness her breathe her last breath. we saw how her heartbeat slowly fade...

... until now i may seem ok but i havent come to terms yet of losing her. i grieved her loss. i feel for my brother, my niece, her other daughter.i'm trying to move on. she was the closest thing that i had for a mother. i'm missing her..will continue too...i will keep my promise. i will look after your family. i loved you ate virgie....

Edited by SamanthaJones

CL,

As soon as I received that SMS from you ... I knew what you wanted.

Good thing I was your 1st choice ... or was I? ;-P

Anyway, despite the "BOOTY call" ... was SO good to CUM together with you again!

You're one of the few guys I would drop what I'm doing to MEAT up with you.

Cors ... "tried and tested" ... "satisfaction guaranteed"! ;-)

Til next time, baby! Mmmwah ...

A