hopefully...

just hold on for me

i will find you!!!

that's a promise!!!

i will not give up!!

i love you before and still

its just so

fukcing complicated!!!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm always near, a lot closer than what you think, never too far out of reach.

I will watch from a distance to see you lead the life without me, praying and hoping that one of these days you will find the one that will devote his love and affection to you.

I will walk among the shadows of those that surrounds you, enough for you to feel my presence, close enough for you to hear my faint whispers.

I will leave crumbs of our past hoping that it would be enough for you to notice. I hope that you will remember me for the things that I have brought into your life even if it was for a only a brief moment.

Look around and you might catch a glimpse of me.

H

I have this strange feeling that you are this newcomer though you've already told me that he's not you. I just can't quit thinking about it. Is it because I've gotten to know you a lil too well in such a brief moment. If you really are him, I know you have your reasons and I will respect that. I can only wish for your happiness. I really hope you're doing fine and life's been good to you. I will always care for you even in silence. UNtil our paths shall cross again, I'd be very happy to see you smile.

S

-A-

I asked you to leave me alone for both of us.

We know very well that our closeness will bring us to nowhere.

I am a friend and I always will be but for now,

let the wounds heal. I may have said hurting words to you

I may have doubted all the things you've told me.

But at the back of my mind, I know you mean well.

Please be fine. Worry not about me.

When things are well again, we can try to start once more.

FOr now, REST. HEAL.

I thank you for the things you did for me. I have loved them and appreciated them

more than how you think I did.

Until then my friend. Take care

-A-

i always try to remember

...everybody doesnt have to love me. i dont necessary like everyone i know so why should everybody else like me? i dont need approval all the time. if someone does not approve of me, i will still be okay.

...its important to try. avoiding a task doesnt give me any opportunity for success but trying does. things worth having are things worth the effort. i might not be able to do everything but i can do something.

...i can handle it when things go wrong. things usually just go fine but when they dont, i can handle it. the sky wont fall in and things will be alright.

...i can be flexible. there's more than one way to do something. theres no one and only 'best' way.

Have you ever thought of me as someone important?

Did you ever realize that everyday i was hoping that you would just let me feel that I'm important to you.

I did my best but failed.

once a whore, always a whore huh?

Have you ever thought that after that day, that I would feel alone and rejected?

Or you're again thinking that you did the right thing?

Sayo ko lang naranasan ang umiyak halos araw araw....

pero mas pinili ko na di ka iwan

at sa bandang huli

sasabihan mo ako ng ganun?

youre such a great person....

masyado kang matalinong tao....

sana ibaba mo naman ng konti ang IQ mo para maintindihan mo ako.

Di ka laging tama

kahit NAGSINUNGALING ka sakin, tinangap kita.

pareho tayong may kasalanan

pero di mo matangap ung sayo.......

sana di nalang kita nakilala

ang dami mong sinayang, alam mo ba yon?

well.......

i hope sana di ka nagsinungaling nung sinabi mo na mahal/minahal mo ako......

kasi minahal/mahal tlga kita :)

Edited by Saeki®

Recipient number 1: As much as i'd like to humor you with something sarcastic right now, i feel like walking away is the best solution. Pretty much like how me and chris did it. Look at where you've ended up? We are having the time of our life right now while you sit and wish you can get more. I'm sorry if my life bores you to DEATH, no wonder why you make so much of a big deal to everything i have. pitiful really. =p

Recipient number 2: I love the inquisitiveness but i don't think it's necessary. You can ask me anything you wanna know... ANYTHING at all. =) I'm truly friendly anyways. you can PM me for my number or you can PM me YOUR number and i'll call you. =) Maybe even better if we can meet there in the U.S. huh? wutchatinkofdat? =)

Recipient number 3: :boo: you are funny still huh? pretty much why i placed you on my multiply account as funnyguy. :boo:

Recipient number 4: I miss you love, i hope you're having fun with your friends right now... See, i am still not writing your name. Impressed? No? Okay. Fine then. =/ Call me. Hey, thanks for the call the other night. I'm sorry you had to worry like that. =/

Recipient number 5: Don't worry about me peaches. I will take care of myself. Thank you for that sms and offline message. I just needed to think about the... errr you know. ... You know.. argh! check ur gmail. or my multiply. oh sorry about Ken. He tends to be a bit protective sob sometimes. I read everything. =/

Recipient number 6: Hey you, i'm sorry. Can i get you an Aling Consuelo when you return here? Hopefully i can catch you and i'd love to treat you out. Take extra freakin' care, i heard it's hot already.=/

Recipient number 7: Mare, dinner o inuman? I promise not to barf blood. =) tuesday sounds fine? or thursday? whatever floats your boat, i'm in.

Recipient number 8: Hey wild child! I saw you yesterday! You look stunning. Did you do something with your hair? Or do i really have a bad taste with women? Maybe both huh? maybe both... Anyhoos, i hope my entourage doesn't catch you snooping around and spying. They have you on their TO DO list. Do what? I HAVE NO IDEA. =)

Recipient number 9: civil is what i would call the relationship we now have. ... absof#&kinlutely civil. =) Miss you. I hope you had fun during your vacation.

Recipient number 10: I'm sorry you had to be opened 9 times today. it's just that i wanna say a lot to A LOT of people but they are all OUT. i'll be seeing you soon. hopefully not too soon. hooroo! =)

Edited by dixiechiq

can't wait to deliver this mesage till tomorrow.

it's been bothering me since yesterday.

thanks for admitting that you hurt me.

i just can't believe that your room will be added to those

i'm trying to avoid. it hurts actually but i need not to

go in there..dunno how long it will be but when i do

it means, i finally learned to unlove you.

still laughing? bitches comes in beautiful packages..ur the best example of it.

too bad, the news came from a very very unreliable, pathetic source.

face your fears, live your dreams...buy TOP40....hahaha..j/k.

WB

Edited by yeehaa

you just let me down again... <_<

every night you're showing me how am i to you..

.. and you're not aware of it... :thumbsdownsmiley:

don't give me reasons.. coz i'm expecting you of all people to be sensitive on how i feel

... that i am vulnerable especially after my previous relationship.

and YES.. this time, this is for you..

i thought i could do this... but i can't. i'm missing the old you. :(

this is for the best right?

this is for our best...

i miss you.

i miss that sexy smile of yours

or your coffee times with me

or turkey sandwich almost everyday..

i miss you.

i miss you sometimes.

will you miss me sometimes too?

you

you keep on reminding yourself to move on yet you insist on your vurnerabilty from the past. how can one move a step if at any moment he could fall by pains inflicted long done. we just agreed to be passive.. and it means it works in the background not as it is when it was active. this is how it function and it should be honored as it was and not as what we expect.

me

Edited by ilb4u2nyt