The Mail Box

dude,

you just don't know it but it is really touching knowing that I am the first person you call when s@%t happens. I may not do much and my suggestions seem absurd since I don't know anything about your profession, but making you laugh in lieu of a smokey nosey makes me feel I am that important to you. Sorry, it's too early for the beer. :)

That's what you get for not giving out Crocs for Christmas! :P Just say the word baby, and I'll kick his ballsies and snap, "You know why!". :lol:

Nikki Bacolod

Claro,

I feel relived and at the same time feeling the pain of finally letting me go....

How I wish there could be other way...how I wish we could have had another lifetime.

I know that you know deep in your heart, that I have loved you so... and I still do.

Guess that explains why I just can't jump into a relationship...

After you, I don't know if I'll still love someone the same as I have loved you....

We have said many goodbyes, but we always go back to each other's arms

But I know after 7 months of thinking it through, you finally gave in to want I want... my freedom

....as i said, this is for your sake and my future

It's sad to finally end my journey with my soulmate

I would surely miss the one and only B in my life....

Lonely Soul

To Maria Celina C.

First time I saw you, first time we met. First time I saw your eyes that told me things I won’t forget. Those pearly earrings hanging, your face, and your smile these are the things you have left in my mind. I remember the first time we dated and the horror it all went, I tried to make it up to you but the chance it never came.

Still today still I wonder were might you been gone that I can do is to hope for and time may offer another dance that will lead us to happily ever after…

Neil Abelardo P. :cry:

self-confessed OJT killer,

do i pity them young things for falling for your charm? the schemes they make well worth the tenacity of their youth. they ought to have met you back in high school when you were still the greek god of ancient, incorruptible beauty. then when beauty defies company.

for so long, the kids sure missed real splendor in their midst. being with college kids with ugly pants and self-stained skin and awful haircuts and foul blabber mouths. i cannot blame them for acting stupid around you.

but do be easy on them. although most are strong enough to rise from the ashes of despair and disappointment when ditched, this age corrupts them to unforgivable numbness.

and yes, their only advantage is youth. ours is age and beauty they have yet to achieve. and not all can do it. many are left old and tired way before their time. stuck in the years of immaturity and woe.

still, be easy.

yours

to liza,

iniwasan mo ako dahil siningil na kita, bakit ganun nung humiram ka, hindi kita pinahirapan sa pagkuha ng pera. ok sabihin natin na wala kang balak magbayad. hindi naman kaya masakit sa sitwasyon ko na nawalan na nga ng pera nawalan din ako ng kaibigan. nakakapagsisi talaga na nagpautang pa ako sau. akala ko kasi makaka2long ako sau. hindi pala. lalo ko lang sinira ang pagkakaibigan natin. thanks anyway.

my new year, has a new season in my life, new mission and new sets of friends. thank god im still alive!

To MCC,

First time I saw you, first time we met. First time I saw your eyes that told me things I won’t forget. Those favorite earrings hanging, your face, and your smile these are the things you have left on my mind. Remember what I said about the watch your wearing, I said ohh poor little lizard you have to die just to have an hold on her. It was our first date and I know it all went to hell, you even tried to be polite just to fake me you were alright but God knows I tried to make it up to you but that chance it never came by that time I still think of you, Oh God what have I done.

Still today still I wonder were might have you been gone that I can do is to hope for and time to continue things that are meant for us it is all done. I keep dreaming for another dance, at a right moon at the right night for I know we have chosen to walk different ways but what matters now is that we ended it all in a good and honest way.

Thank you… Bye-bye :)

(Version1.1)

love,

Because it's over..and I said my goodbye today.

we can not stay on the same page of love anymore as we realized we belong to two different chapters of time. i can not tell people of our story but they can probably look for the excerpts and footnotes of momentary bliss.

Thank you.

*i'll go cry in a corner now. s@%t.

Guest lorrainemay

Now why would I want to get to know you? A friend told me that you're a self-centered assh*le whose concept of pleasing women is showing your cock ( which does not fit the description " well- endowed". sorry to rain on your parade) and forcing her to blow it. Enough said.

to the owner of "The Claw",

sorry for being such a baby the other night. at least you know that I am so much better than that and it is so not me. naglalambing lang. :D thanks for listening too. I guess that's all I needed - a moment of catharsis with someone who'd really listen. trust me, you made me feel a thousand times better after that. i also believe that the universe is conspiring not to let us argue. every moment with you is like this one big comedy show... from the love scenes to the drama moments. may matching soundtrack pang kasama! :lol: one smirk and we'd be laughing like fools... good thing not one of us did or we wouldn't have resolved anything nor would you have reached seventh heaven. now you know why I am like that and why I feel like that regarding those issues that shouldn't be there in the first place... and although it's my problem to begin with and you shouldn't even be caught in the fray because it would be unfair for you, I need you to help me get through it. thanks for understanding. I love you... and I love the relationship we are in.

You make everything feel so light and breezy. :)

the one you'd give "The World (with the interchanging colors) to,

the recipient of "The Claw's" wrath :lol:

(forsha)

a special friend,

You just don't now how much i appreciate the openess you have for me. the years of research over this love related issues can be clueless with its deeper meaning without you elucidating me. the boldness declaration of ones emotions and convictions clearly tells me that my knowledge in the field is still short and i am prepared to learn some more.

Remember, love can only be love if there is a connection between the body and the soul. From the giver to the recipient. Love unexpressed is no love at all. thanks that in you, i can have the highest possible expression of it. There is only one thing in my mind so far, what can i do to make your life meaningful and mature enough to face the turbulence of life.

Yes i am here for you. Words will never be enough to say how much important you are to me. And this affection is more than skin deep since it ravages my very being. I am not asking anything in return since expecting it will destroy the meaning of unconditional love. But if, you are by any reason willing or have decided to reciprocate such affection, it will be so highly appreciated.

Maybe, one day i hope that fate will give us one reason that we will be in one another's arms. To express the highest expression of what oneness is all about. To caress more than the body but even the soul as well. I hope that there will be a declaration of dependence of happiness we have for one another because what is life without you.

As i travel to the path of midlife crisis, may I never experience it because life with you will never lost its meaning, challenge and yes, even death itself. For with you, life seems like eternity.

(icare)

though you outranked me before, and despite my nice guy rep, i've always known you feared me. intimidated even.

you yourself said that i have a dark side--one reserved for those who've been bad.

well former friend, you've been really bad.

and you can no longer hide behind the skirts of our mutual friends.

you are forever gone. just this morning, a friend pretended to be you on sms. i technically snobbed the message. you're just not here, i don't feel for you anymore. i am relieved that everything changed for the better since we separated ways.

:)

w,

i admire you for braving the distance away from your loved ones. i admire you for channeling your frustrations by hardballing the insane. i admire your hatred of me sans really knowing me. i admire you the most because you once dared face me.

but i will admire you more if you step back and read beyond my appreant viciousness. if you try to sift the stones from the grain. like nectar in a sieve.

i'm evil to some. but no one can claim i'm unjust nor prejudiced.

kl

x

I miss the sound of your voice, and I miss the rush of your skin

miss the still of the silence as you breathe out and I breathe in

I ache to remember all the violent, sweet perfect words that you've said.

If i could walk on water, If I could tell you what's next

I'd make you believe , I'd make you forget..

yz... ;)

Samson,

I'm sorry for lying. That made me feel rotten. I just can't admit that weakness in front of you especially when you know I am supposed to be an advocate of that. So there... aside from that, I am also afraid of worms. As in really, really terrified of those creepy crawlies especially those fat, white, slimy maggots and those thin black ones. And now that you now the real reason behind the excuses not to go to that place this past week, I promise to do it as scheduled as long as you are there beside me. That promise won't be broken anymore. :)

Now I just can't lie to you... Arrrrgh! So don't ask me any more questions that might spoil those supposed surprising little acts of lurve. Please? Ang daya eh!

And about what you told me about earlier? Cute. And the reason for that is because you are human when you are with me, even if you are a rockstar in real life. :)

I see and know the real you, I know your strengths and weaknesses, and I will always love the man/baby that you are.

the woman behind the great man,

Delilah :P

Edited by BallBreaker

When I got news of your terminal illness, I was sad for your family & those who love you but you'll leave behind. However, I felt your departure would be no great loss to society & the world. I didn't even send you any word of sympathy. I only hoped that you go in peace & joy, that you don't burn in Hell & have time to clean up before departing.

Then I heard you died, sooner than expected. I still felt the same & hope you made & found peace before leaving. Imagine, all that striving, skullduggery, maneuverings, compromises to get power, to exercise it, magnify it .... for what? I'm glad I learned my lesson before you did.

At least I'm not thinking that it serves you right. It's just that I won't & don't miss you. Maybe we'll even be better off without you, considering God chose to take you when He did. I will, in all sincerity, at least pray your soul finds peace & God watch over you & the loved ones you left on this Earth.

Edited by TNT Hsia