The Mail Box

bob,

nagsinungaling ka nanaman... :thumbsdownsmiley:

hay...

you don't have to! pinagbigyan na kita nung una, tapos inulit mo pa rin...

wag mo akong gawing bobo... para kang yung ex ko, huli na... nagsinungaling pa...

damn you...

don't dare to text me or call me again... please lang kung ayaw mong bastusin kita... please lang... :sleepysmiley03:

:heart: -c a t h

Leo,

i apologize if i scared you last night.

now you know how i sound when im angry :lol:

thanks for the choco. my brother loves it :lol:

enjoy your visit at the province dude ^_^

---------------------------------------

wildy

tama na yan

sobra na yan ha?

-------------------------------------

omar

i miss you to my dear ex :P

twas great to finally talk to you again

how we could meet soon

and you dare start with the 'baby' issue again <_<

--------------------------------------

i was really surprised

i didnt know what i did to you for me to be threated this way :)

I was even suprised to hear word 'happy husband'

happy? right :lol:

this is really making me laugh

:lol:

merry xmas :P

YOU,

are you that desperate?

do you feel happy satisfying your needs at other people's expense?

i have never failed thinking that you are not worthy of anybody's trust

i refrained from being so judgmental

i just kept on telling myself that i just don't like you

and the way i see you is so much biased

but you proved me right... Oh yes, I am very much right bout you

YOU ARE a SLUT!

i am hurting for a friend.... i know she may not like what i've written here but every

word you see here is definitely for you and they fit you to a tee...

GO GET A LIFE!!!

stop pretending that you are a lady to be admired because you are nothing but a whore...

i have never felt angry all my life but reading my friend's message awakened

my long been dormant hatred for you....

F*CK OFF!!! go strut out your being a slut some place else not somewhere near me nor my friends...

find your happiness but if yours will mean a friend's sadness to hell with you...

just wait till i get face to face with you

MAI

Edited by Leira

Kulit :P,

Since we have been talking everyday, why not write a letter for you this time?! :D Trip-trip lang! :lol:

It is nice to know you better every week. Thanks for the emotional chats after the nonsense talks of the craps around us! :lol: Not for any other reason, honey.. Just that, with those, I get to know you more and I learn from you. And in the busiest moments of our lives, we manage to give ourselves a betterest.. yes, not the bestiest yet.. just the betterest finale at the end of the day. Because the bestiest is yet to come! :)

Looking forward for more!

:*

Kulot.. :lol:

Edited by yellowmoon

Jerry Maguire,

I don't know if I should be scared or creeped out, but just as you predicted, there must be a transfer of your genes to his genetic pool through osmosis. He is now a freakin' bass player! I should've known! darn drum set is taking up so much space.

He misses you as much as you miss him. Funny how your Sundays aren't the same now without the non-stop chatter from the backseat. Don't worry... he's saving all the unlocked characters from Tekken 5 in your mem card. :lol: Ain't that entertaining? A little tyke beating Jinpachi in one go while it took you _ _ tries to get it? :lol:

And yes, our scientist is indeed smarter than a fifth grader. ;)

instinctively and seriously yearning for a velcroed one,

-twonails-

ps

OK. there. PROMISE- I will never drag you over to a distant relative's wake past midnight whilst making you think we're that close. look at it this way, mas close na kayo kesa sa akin. :lol: And honestly, with all the cheesecake crumbs on your cheek and the coffee... you enjoyed the food and the laugh trip that ensued after, right? :lol:

It's really wonderful doing stupid things with you. Makes it look like this one big adventure. :lol:

ive got a few things for your consumption, dearie (almost called you iha :lol: )

1. as ive always posted, refrain from assuming that a post is always, always about you. ;) but if you do get affected, that's

already beyond my powers.

2. at my advanced age, i am way past remarks. to put it simply for you, i am much too settled at what i am, and with

what i have, and what i dont have. i guess as you get older, the more inconsequential the insecurities become.

dont worry, and dont rush. darating ka rin dyan.

3. lest you get things all mixed up, i am not the enemy here. if at the least, i am even on your side. get that.

and read between the lines.

4. a forum is pretty much just that - a forum.

5. do kaballah. or yoga. or something with your time. just google it. ;) to know what i mean.

p.s. minsan sumama ka sakin mag-chemo. so youll get to realize how blessed you still are. and realize that there are a lot more things, much much more, that are worthy of your, and my, time. life is short. be happy :)

Edited by angel_by_day

sa mga di makaintindi

wag nyo ako sisihin sa bagay na WALA AKONG ALAM

kala nyo ang lilinis nyo

alam nyo ba ang nangyari ha?

sino ba ang lumapit? ako ba?

aanhin ko naman sya

at ako ang sinisisi? ayus yan.

WAG MAGSASALITA KUNG DI NAMAN ALAM ANG NANGYARI

NAGMAMGALING MASYADO

im a slut? p#tang %na. ako na nga ung niloko ako pa ung slut? gago ka ba?

p#tang$na mo hayop ka

lakas ng loob mo eh WALA KA NAMANG ALAM!

UNG LALAKE ANG NAGPUPUMILIT NA WALA SYANG GF

I KEEP ON ASKING HIM. ANO SAGOT NYA? "WALA NGA"

I ASKED HIM ABOUT THE GIRL, SABI NYA "DI KAMI"

TINANONG KO KUNG MAHAL NYA. SAGOT NYA 'MAY FEELING'

p#tang$na NAMAN.

BAKIT NYO AKO SINISISI SA ISANG BAGAY NA WALA AKONG ALAM

AT AKO ANG NALOKO!

SYA ANG NANLIGAW

DI KO SYA PINAPANSIN KASI DI KO NAMAN SYA TYPE

wala akong alam pero ako ung pinagtutulungan nyo?

nananahimik ako. mga p#tang$na nyong lahat!

ako ung pinaglaruan. ako ung ginago tapos sasabihan nyo ako ng SLUT?!

TANGA AKO... PWEDE PA naniwala ako sa mga sinabi nya eh. PERO SLUT? MAS SLUT KA!

WAG MAKIKIALAM KUNG DI ALAM ANG ISSUE

MGA PAKIALAMERA AT MAPAPEL!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Saeki®

ms pretty face,

another unsolicited piece of advice:

having a me-better-than-her attitude will get you nowhere.....nowhere in your career, nowhere in love, nowhere in life.

besides, it's so.......uhhm.....high-school-ish. ;)

always remember that there will always be someone better than you, at some point in time.

so grow-up, face realities, ignore trivialities, and live a full life. or simply live a life.

i wish you well, really.

abd.

Edited by angel_by_day

You,

I know its been along time... and I shouldn't have really gone back to check on you, but I did.

I remember all the stories, emails, conversations and the connection that we made.

The silliness of waiting for your call, your messages and just your prodding every five minutes.

It was nice to have felt such warmth in those days that I felt so vague and lonely.

Unfortunately I got too accustomed to the loneliness that I couldn't cope with being whole.

I dropped you like a hot potato, literally and I regret that day I acted like a scared child.

I hope that I could fix and patch things up, but I don't know if that's going to happen anymore.

I want to say I'm sorry, I really am dearly sorry and I hope that you'd forgive, even if you won't be able to forget.

Regards,

Monster.

my dear interior designer,

kindly ignore all the fuss i've been making about how it should look. i know you know better. like i said the only guideline i have for it is for you to design it as your own. and, yeah, all the implications are included therein. :lol:

i've always looked forward to the new year more and the coming one brings a lot more reasons to look forward for. thanks to a large part to you. remember the tight rope talk? just hang on to that one, i'm sure this will be a very promising year. i would hope though that our schedules won't be as crazy as it was this year, yours especially because you barely have time for yourself as it is. looking forward to spending more time with you, happy new year! :*

yes, it's a new year greeting, the christmas greeting will be deivered personally. consider this as an advance to your professional fees. other terms will be discussed in the days to come but we will take them up as we go. over breakfast, lunch and/or dinner? up to you, mi casa, su casa! :lol:

always,

the fussy client.

Whats wrong dude, I still feel alone and incomplete, up to now how come I'm still looking for that happiness that everyone has, I try my best to make people around me happy, and yet I end up being lonely, what exactly do you want ba, I just want someone who would be there for me, thats all, someone you know who would stand up for you no matter what happens, this thing I bear right now, I dont know till when I can hold up to it...how long must I endure this pain, do I really deserve this? Life is just so unfair to me, I just want this out of my system that all...

Fiesta Ham,

I already received your christmas greeting just now! Was just wondering, was it really a christmas greeting? Coz i have been receiving it almost everyday, uhmmm.. no! everytime there's a chance to get it! :lol: But of course, to have it now is more than sweeter than the chocolate cake that we looove!!! It actually tastes even better now! :D

I hope my gift is enough till i get back.

Bigger than you, :lol:

Adelina Ham

McMeany,

I have to be honest with you... this Christmas is also the happiest I've been in a while. Sitting there, looking at your cutie baby pics while laughing at all their stories of how mean you were back then and all the stories of your childhood... it all feels so wonderful. It's a different kind of happiness and excitement since I get to know more and more about the man I love. It is nice knowing the real you (even if you're that mean to your brother and you went through THAT phase) as time goes by. Made me fall for you all over again. Kung classmate lang kita nung high school/college, crush na kita nun pa! :lol: Pogi! So I do hope quits na... you've seen me without my front teeth and I've seen you with fake facial hair. And next time you make okray to neighbors and random people, I will definitely remind you of the distant past. :lol:

I am deeply flattered by the acceptance and the warmth. Not to mention that it was a nice Xmas dinner too... although I got uncomfy, not with the uncomfortable questions this time, but with the uncomfortable statements. it's now the (.) instead of the (?). :lol:

our first Christmas as a couple... nice. wouldn't mind spending all the future Christmases of my life with you. :)

sana lang, makuha ka sa tingin next time. sayang yung turkey. :D

love,

your clumsy travel buddy/"The Dawn" fan convert

ps

we need to save up... badly. the upcoming trips are no joke. :P

Edited by BallBreaker