The Mail Box

Dear so-called IT dude:

So there, I did your work for you already.

Let me tell you, carting this goddarned heavy iMac from the parking lot into the Apple Store inside the freakin mall was no fun.

Especially since my shoulder is still sore.

So thanks. If you were smart enough to know that you needed to UNINSTALL before you can REINSTALL --- then I should have been spared from what I had to do today.

Now im thinking, maybe I should be the IT Dude. :lol:

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sincerely,

Logistics Girl aka Little Slave

ART & LITERATURE... dami ako n'yan... hope to get better with AGE. =)

"AKALA"

Inakala mo bang mahirap akong i-please? Dahil maraming nagsasabi na matalino ako? Sana hindi, dahil ang totoo, napakababaw ng kaligayahan ko. Isang tasang kape, o dalawang boteng beer, na may kasamang makabuluhang usapan. Ni minsan, hindi kinailangan ng talino para dun.

Inakala mo bang mahirap akong kausap? Dahil marami akong tanong? Sana hindi, dahil ang totoo, tuwing nagtatanong ako, ipinagdarasal kong sana, matutong sumagot ang kausap ko. Wala naman kasing tama o maling sagot.

Inakala mo bang hindi ko makakayang intindihin? Dahil iyakin ako? Sana hindi, dahil ang totoo, napaka-lawak ng pang-unawa ko. Kaya kong magparaya, kapalit ng kaligayahan mo. Sana nagsabi ka lang, dahil sa maniwala ka at sa hindi, maiintindihan ko.

Inakala mo bang tanga ako? Dahil marami akong hindi pinansin? Sana hindi, dahil ang totoo, sadyang pinalampas ko ang MGA bagay-bagay. Inipon. Hangga’t kaya ko.

Inakala mo bang mag-iingay ako? Dahil madaldal ako? Sana hindi, dahil ang totoo, mas mabuting may sinasabi ako. Mahirap kapag tumahimik na ‘ko. Ni minsan hindi ko ginustong umabot sa ganun. Dahil kapag nangyari yun, ibig sabihin wala na ‘kong nakikita, naririnig, nakikilala. Wala na ‘kong pakialam. Anuman ang mangyari sa ‘yo. Ayokong umabot dun. Pero nandun na. Siguro dun talaga papunta. Di ko na kakayaning bumalik. Di ko na GUGUSTUHING bumalik.

Inakala mo bang madali mong nakuha ang pagmamahal ko? Dahil napakabilis ng pagpayag ko? Sana hindi, dahil ang totoo, madali kong ibinigay. Dahil akala ko, pahahalagahan mo, higit sa pagmamahal, ang tiwalang ibinigay ko. AKALA KO.

Dapat ba hindi?

init ng ulo mo ah ^_^

kulang ka sa exercise lolz

lahat naman tayo sinasalo natin yung work kapag may absent sa atin, absent ka din naman this week, lage ka pa late.

sabagay, wala ka pala bonus dahil sa lates mo. kaya siguro mainit ulo mo.

hay... relax!

u,

i wasnt expecting tlga....i was kinda shock na makabasa pa ng galing sayo.

kala ko galit ka na talaga sakin.

i had been praying so hard for this moment,even for friendship's sake....

malapit ng magpasko,taz ganito parin tayo.but im glad God opened a window for me to see parin...

kahit di ako nagreply tonight,i want you to know,you made me cry and smile at the same time.and im hoping na i can reply to you soon.

God knows how much i do miss you too.

me

Edited by sensible33

K,

I thought I still wont hear from anything from you after I sent the message, tears started to fall when I saw that 1 message not even knowing what the contents of the letter....why do we have to hurt ourselves this way? Why cant we stay happy just like before? God also knows how much I miss you ...

K.

Not today, please. Not this way. Not that I don’t love you or you’re not as important as what they are to me, it’s just that I am hoping you could understand me more than the others. I’m not expecting you to do things for me, understanding would mean more than those silence. I miss our time, if only I could tell you everything, which is actually I am trying. But please not the love part! :lol: you might wanna delay it until the involved is ready… :lol: I know, I got lot of catch up to do, but can you extend more time? :D pleaasseee… I’ll buy your chandelier! :D

I love you! Those three words I haven’t said for quite a while… I wish I can make you feel it as often as I could. :)

i love you... :*

it's enough for me that i have a moment of your life, a bit of your love, a second of your time, a drop of your care... i'll never ask for more because those are enough to make me whole :(

Tarzan,

thanks for the trip. I do hope it was well worth it for you. Those men from our adventure just don't know what they're missing. malas lang nila. :P

you're the best backf#&king buddy ever!

5 strokes forward...

stop...

high five!!!

wahoooooooooo!!!

up next.... Nepal??? :D

the one you made a baby or two with (yum, yum!) up that treehouse,

Nikki Bacolod :P

Dear ________,

Kung nababasa mo man itong liham kong ito. Nais ko lang malaman mo na sana hindi ako naging immature. Sana ginawa ko ang lahat para hindi tayo magkawalay. Ngayong may asawa't anak ka na, pinagdadasal ko lamang ay maging masaya ka at maging kasing wagas ng pagmamahal ko ang ialay sa iyo ng iyong asawa.

Love,

To my mom and dad,

I'll finally fulfill your dream...

makakatapos ako, wait and see.

kahit di nyo ako matutulungan ok lang po. kasi alam ko na nandyan lang kayo sa likod ko.

I would like to apologize for all of the wrong doings ive done....

I was young i guess.... Or i was just too careless.

Now i know my worth

I love you both

me

------------------------------------------------

Patrick,

I was really suprised to know the truth.

I guess I trusted you too much.

Expected too much.

Thats what's wrong with being to good.... or I'm just too stupid to realize youre just playing?

It was too perfect i guess

I thought that a guy would finally be serious enough to take me

guess not.

thank you you for letting me knoe the truth

for letting me see my options.

and what i could do and not do

I'm not sure if it was wrong to fall for you

But i already did

You asked me if I hated you

you know that I can't.

It was my fault for trusting you

I'm the one who decided to be stupid.

You did nothing wrong...

tanga lang talaga ko :)

me

------------------------------------------------

Sa inutangan ko,

salamt dude

mahal na kita :lol:

me

Guest lustfortravel

boss,

if i may say something other than yes this time, may i just say that i hope, for your sake, that bitch dies a slow and agonizing death soon.

and if THAT bitch dies, i hope she takes THIS bitch at my end with her. i don't need two-faced snakes at this point.

gwapa there, :flowers:

it has always been worth dropping off a message for you.

.. i don't know, i just feel comfortable with you.. :)

and yeah, i'd be seeing you around here somewhere, some other time. :D i hope you get to feel better everyday. :)

thanks for warm wishes, it made me..uhmm, not smile, but grin.. :lol:

i'd be seeing you someday, i don't know when.. i just know, i'd be meeting you.. :D

... makadto kamo sa suba!... i hope i said it right! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:flowers: ,

gwapa here

Guest lustfortravel

you,

stop terrorizing my maids. i don't need another household crisis especially this time of the year. you know i'm drowning with work yet you can't help but meddle with the way i run things. if i left it with you, nobody would last for more than a week, considering you find faults with EVERYTHING.

i'm having second thoughts about letting you handle that christmas dinner while i try to finish up at work. i can already foresee my maids packing up and leaving me to handle everything by the time i get home.

do me a favor. just back off or else i pack up and leave. my patience is wearing thin.

Edited by lustfortravel

Bread Fan Girl,

Hush now.

Problems will always be there. It's our reaction to it that varies.

Be brave and do not let it conquer you.

You are better than them!

Your echo (almost) :P

=========

Kodaker,

You won't really make up for it, no?

Like hell would I care.

Don't expect to hear from me again.

Badtrip Sa Iyo

The Bestest Best Man,

I never expected that I would receive such warm welcome from your side of the fence. Seriously though, your fam's high profile (naks!) status kinda has it's drawbacks. I now understand your plight- seeing how the whole community know me by name already without having seen me before yet, the pictures and the poses, pakitang gilas moments, expectations, thinking that we're angels when we're not, remembering names, them conjuring up wonderful thoughts for the good of mankind in the future (which we frankly are not taking into consideration yet since we can't seem to fit the criteria of what they envision us to be)... But, just like as it was said then, I submit myself to thee and so if ever that day comes that you decide to continue the legacy (to everybody's delight, I guess), I will definitely stand by you. :)

It's not really something negative. I was just afraid then on how to pull it off. And all those uncomfortable questions! (THAT question which I was asked by 98% of the guests... what do you expect? thanks for the warning) I'm so sorry but I can just smile sheepishly every single time. Can't do the "standard answer" lest they take me seriously, especially your mom and she'd get all excited! WAAAAAAAAAAAH! The whole night was flattering and wonderful... it's just that I am not sure how to deal with THAT since I don't know the answer and I don't know what to say. So I do hope that I handled the pressure with grace. Still, the answer is known by you. In our own time. When you want to, not because you have to, right?

I am ever so grateful for that night. Thanks for making me comfortable and well cared for. I do hope I have made you super proud like what you told me. You have gained my trust. I know we won't disappoint them. I believe in us.

your Greek Beauty,

Nikki Bacolod

ps

nice speech! I think that speech should be ours. and we should go practice the waltz so we wouldn't look stoopid trying not to step on each others twonails. :D

pps

matanggal na nga yung isang backside pic ko sa destination thread at baka may taga MTC dun! heehee. And thanks for understanding why I have to say no to sex... si Pacquiao na yun e! :D

Edited by BallBreaker

dear number 1...

tigilan mo na ko. tahimik na ako! kung magulo ang pamilya mo, problema mo na yun... wag mo na ako idamay!

wag mong kalimutan na kung di ko iniwan si "g", wala kana sanang asawa ngayon... wala na sanang tatay yang anak mo! tinanggap ko na mali ang naging relatsyon namin... ok?... tandaan mo, you begged me na kalimutan siya... isa lang hiningi ko sa'yo, PATAHIMIKIN mo na ako...

your husband left a wound in my heart... that's it... WE'RE DONE... kung mahal pa niya ako, wala na akong magagawa...

sincerely yours,

number 2...

ps

wish mo lang kasing edad mo ko para matapatan mo ang kaya kong gawin...

Edited by youknowme

i don't know why, but i suddenly remembered you.

i remembered the night about ten years ago when i drove you home from class.

i asked you why you liked me, even though there were richer, smarter, and better looking guys than me. and it seemed everyone had a crush on you.

you said: iba ka kasi eh.

siyempre kinilig ako then.

looking back, your answer should've been because you're richer or smarter, or better looking than the other guys. wag lang it seemed everyone had a crush on you.

bola na kasi iyon. :D