The Mail Box

Moto Moto,

You do know how to handle me when I'm cranky. :) Thanks for our buddy night, pare. Let's make it a point to do that "de-stress" sessions once in a while. Makes us realize how lucky we are to have found friends and confidantes in each other... tayo lang, solb na. Also an excuse to get wasted! And congrats... we flirted on the dancefloor! Or was it just me and that girl that flirted? Was it because maybe you're being too loyal? Or maybe you're just conscious that I'm watching? Or maybe because you were too busy watching what I was doing? Or maybe your dance partner was just too... nevermind :lol: But still, what we did was hot (except for some of our choreographed dance moves... they were funny and embarassing, not hot!)

you now know my ultimate fantasy too... to be one of them Bond girls. :lol:

Thanks for the weekend baby, and if there's anything that lacked this week, it's the shomad sleeping marathon. :P Get ready for next week... and for next, next week! I AM SO EXCITED! more excited to be doing it with you. :)

the hottest girl that night (and I know it! :lol:),

Gloria

And yes, our siblings are sometimes weird, but it's fun messing up their lives, right? :D

Edited by BallBreaker

to my stupid nanny,

Your sister just arrived yesterday with your daughter tagged along. We were shocked that for more than a week you have the stomach to abandon your kids for that man who's already 3 or rather 4th on the list that you have. For God's sake, you got a brain so use it. 3 kids left unattended? Where is the blood of mother in you? I'll just waive the fact that you'll never go back working for us but leaving your 3 kids for just a piece of flesh? Geeez... por Dios por Santo grrr.gif

Are you a nimpho? :angry:

your former master

Edited by ilb4u2nyt
Guest killercath

dimple...

am a new person now, and i don't need you anymore...

i moved on already and i don't know you anymore... :rolleyes:

goodbye, dimple... goodbye, mtc... :flowers:

->cathie! :flowers:

pare,

thanks for not cuddling me in your big arms this time and enabling me to face the truth head on. you were right, only I have the power to deal with it and I can say no if I want to. well... I didn't exactly do as planned because the calling is still there, but I did bargain and got out with a good deal. doing that made me feel better 'bout myself. thanks also for making me believe myself that I can still show the value of honesty without making laglag to anyone. you're right, it's their problem and their consciences to deal with, not mine. so there, you can now not worry about my health, I would still make every boy's fantasy come true for you, you'd get protection from my influence, I'd still do that thing I love, I'd still show how importance loyalty is for me at work or at play, more time for you and the little one (who's slowly mutating to be just like you, overconfident guru!), and more time to love myself (no more zombie gf to overdose stresstabs with!). sorry, magaling e. mana sa boypren! :lol:

"I am loyal not because I am afraid of you... I am loyal because I love you. Loyalty is a choice and I choose to be loyal" <--- champion 'to pare! makalaglag panty! :lol:

haaaaay... Loyalty week... we deserve the loyalty award... paksyet. and it's kinda funny that amidst all the booze and the sex, we do have the same values and principles.

thanks pare... you are very much appreciated. :)

Congratulations for Saturday. Seeing your name among that list on my desk almost made me cry. I am so proud of you as you are proud of me.

onward to better things,

your tiny dancer

Guest serenity12

Official Wedding Photographer,

Wedding lesson no. 1 - Bring EXTRA batteries.

Wedding lesson no. 2 - Learn how to say thank you to the unofficial wedding photographer who provided you with one.

Wedding lesson no. 3 - You had a pool reflecting the image of the bride and groom yet you persisted in taking the shots from up close. Gusto na kitang batukan, sa totoo lang.

Unofficial Wedding Photographer

Wini,

I know that we haven't always seen eye to eye.

I know how much of a jerk I am and how much of an annoying loudmouth you could be.

But for all intensive purposes I just want you to know.

We're gonna miss you.

Good luck working for System Operations.

Take Care. And Stay as you are (though you could pipe down a little bit if you ask me)

Guest lustfortravel

it happened to me once before - and a friend died last monday.

so parang awa mo na, magparamdam ka naman na buhay ka pa. <_<

Edited by lustfortravel

my dearest tablea cake,

all's well that ends well, doesn't it? or at least i hope the laughter brought about by my final misfortune for the day pulled it thru for you yesterday. and, indeed, it was the last for me because despite all that rough and tumble through out the day, none of it can top off the serene peace i see in the snoozing face of the exhausted swimmer beside me here. ikaw na ang mag-swimming ng alas onse ng gabi! :lol:

that only tells you one thing... well, two. that you don't always get everything the way you want them and there's always something to be positive about despite it. :) crappy week, really but then we do have a few more to look forward to, don't we? and you were right before when you said we should just set our eyes on those things every time we are swamped with stuff from our patrons and that we should constantly create those things we look forward to if we seem to run out of them. good thing, too, that we haven't really run out of them yet.

anyway, you know i'm always a 20-minute call away... well, not always, the rest of the time i'm just one batok away anyway. :lol: funny but thru all these, we still haven't gone to a bloody movie, 'no? :lol: probably just one of those things you don't always get. :D

always,

batirol :*