The Mail Box

i do not care what car you drive, where you live. if you know someone who knows someone who knows someone. if your clothes don't match or are this year's style. if your bank account can pay for the country's debts. if you are a-list, b-list or never heard of list. i only care about the words that come from your mind. they are the only thing you truly own. the only thing i will remember you by. i do not love your bones and skin. i do not admire the places you have been. i love nothing but the words that flutter from your extraordinary mind.

halong

would you if i ask you to?

will you ignore and defy and rebel? will you go astray and be wild even for a day?will you explore uncharted land with a stranger? will you be enchanted if you see me fly? will you drink from a purple river? will you wear a dress made of love? will you allow your body to be caressed by invisible soft hands? will you kiss me if i have green lips?

would you if i ask you to?

hay nako, nakakahiya ka really.. kalalaki mong tao, kiss and tell ka. ano kaya un? suuus...

o at isa ka pa, shado naman atang lakas ng parinig mo? sabihin mo nalang kaya na ako ang dahilan? <_<

hay. at lastly, ikaw. what a disappointment. from the very start i knew what u were.. pero i still gave u a fair go.. how stupid of me... :(

ndi uubra yan.

i waited ALL night (at least it was night here or early dawn whatever)

<_<

and to you other... you. you know who you are..

i still hate you. yes. i do. :( i hate you because you hurt me in those "little" remarks you "don't say"... i hate you because you always go behind my back and say things about me. i can't believe how stupid i am for even trusting you.. =/ sheesh.

oi tukmol,

kahit ano pa sabihin mo, kahit anong pagtatangol mo jan sa half-wit, half-nevermind na aleng yan, masama padin ugali nyan... kahit anong tago, kahit anong angas, lumalabas padin insecurities nyan...ganyan na nga itsura, suplado pa...ganyan na nga itsura, judgemental pa...ganyan na nga itsura alaskador pa...wag ka naman mang alaska kun alam mong mapupulaan ka at sana handa ka din ma maalaska...sitting duck kaibigan mo...consider this: ang lakas mang alaska, pero pag nginingitian ng mga inalaska nya, di mga maibalik yun ngiti. so hulaan mo kun ano nangyari? ayos diba?

eto ang totoo: indi sya maisasalba ng galing nya, ng angas nya, ninyong support group nya, kase ang mundo ay puno ng mga taong mapanghusga. ok kung ang sagot nyo dito ay she was way, way passed that line, bumalik sya uli dun nun sandaling umandar ang kanyan pangit na ugali. ang nagyari dito, gumaganti lang mga alaga nya.

you know what? walang balak insultuhing ng grupong ito ang ale, hanga nga sila sa kanya at kun tutuusin...inspirasyon. nun umpisa. sa opinyon ko, trabaho lang ang ginwa sa panlalaglag sa mga hindi dapat. tanggap naman ng iba at yun iba, wel, sabihin nalang natin na may mga taong mas kupal pa sa kanya. attitude adjustment lang, nalampasan na nila yun kondisyon nya, nakita lang nila uli nun nag paandar na ng kahanginan at pag ka KSP...unfortunately for him, mejo maganda lang bonding ng grupong to, at gago lang talagang taga pangalaga nila ipinagtatangol mo.

KUMAG

KV

You are a God's gift to us. You may knew what would be the entire story of our family one day but let's take it one at a time, slowly and surely. We are so happy that you came out beautifully and lively that each day when I wake up, I look at you.. your red lips your chinky small eyes your porcelain skin and the way you reach out for your mom to change your diaper or to feed you, a wonderful experience. I can't wait to see you grow up and let me be the one to spoil you. Teehee! Blame tita for that for I want you to experience how beautiful life is with God with your love ones. Always remember that we are always at your side no matter what happens. You are our guardian angel. We love you.

TitaK

Edited by wastedsunshine

to my special someone...

i cannot hold back my tears. every time i think of you, i'm torn apart with what i should feel. with what my heart should feel. you have been the only person in my head for a while now and.. we both know we cannot have this.

i am walking away. flying away.

this isn't goodbye.

i just need time to bury this love i have for you.

you know who you are.. and you know that i have fallen for you. i'm stupid.. SILLY is what i always call myself. and i love you. it's f#&kin' crazy but i do.

thank you.

xoxo,

the lil dill spunky sheila :)

p.s.

i'm not the full quid aren't i?. at least emotionally. ;)

Edited by dixiechiq

swity,

i love you and i'm so thankful that your parents raised you well. thank you for introducing me to them, kahit sobrang kabado ako and muntik nang hindi maubos yung kinakain ko :lol:

i love your mom's energy and how she talks and i love how your dad takes care of her. you have a byutiful family. and i can't wait to be part of it. (naks. tuloy na talaga? :lol: )

all my friends say the same thing...that i look happier now and they feel i am well taken care of. its true. really worth the long wait.. :wub:

i'll talk to you later. imma go to the movies with my sisters after my shift ends at 7.

p.s:

lets not drink antonov vodka again. :lol:

nakow....

will my strong resolve go weak pag nagkita na tayo.....

don't seduce me please....wak po kuya.... :lol:

nagpapakabait na po ako hehe....

:heart: :heart: :heart:

dearest friend,

i actually pity you...even as you say that you've moved on and the like...

you seem to be more hung-up on the idea of men and love....much more than me!....

and that makes you a bit pathetic...

angel.

i can't tell you this right in your face

coz i know you'll hurt more.

get over it asap.

he's not worth it.

his girl is keeping an eye on him....HERE!

i still love her....i can't fall for you...totally.

Edited by yeehaa

Sa driver ng tricycle na sinakyan ko kagabi,

Dahil sa yo, nagkabukol ako ng wala sa oras. Sino ba kasi maysabi na dumaan ka dun sa may lubak,samantalang lubhang napakaluwag ng kalsada?! :huh: Napakahirap magsuklay dahil sumasayad yung suklay sa bukol ko. At dahil dun,hirap akong patuyuin ang buhok ko. <_<

M.S.R.C.