The Mail Box

Guest Riveria

S,

Bakit pag kasama kita lahat nagiging tama kahit alam ko na mali?

Bakit mo ko pinapasaya ng ganito?

Pag nawala ka siguradong iiyak na naman ako...

E

R,

Aren't you just assuming too when you said that I assume a lot? :lol: Bahala ka na nga. I said goodbyes too many times and it seems, you're annoyingly addicting. :lol:

I'm packing up my things again. ***poof***

M

==========

Our names are almost alike. :) It's nice that you pay much attention.

Ma and Bro,

I'm really starting to get homesick. If it weren't for my pride and J, I'd be back to being unica hija and Ate all over again. It's lonely here and the environment is too cut-throat for a softy like me. I thought I can be strong-willed like Papa and Auntie Bets, but in reality, all I want is just a peaceful and quiet life with the people who matter to me.

Two years...I'm giving myself two years to piece things back together. By then, I can go home. I'm hoping J and I can come to Baguio together then. For now, I'll need to swallow some humble pie and keep up with my peers' oddities and uniqueness.

Wait for me...

Love,

Matutina

=======================================================

Sensei,

You are my weekend, too, my dear. You're something I look forward to at the end of a grueling work week. You're the peace and quiet that helps me get my wits back together. When I'm with you, it's like I've reached the summit of Everest.

Okay, recess is over. Now back to our life lessons...

Your Student

=======================================================

Ireland, Japan, Hawaii,

Wait for me...I'll see you in this lifetime.

Anne

Guest Riveria

R,

Before ako matulog gusto ko lang sabihin sayo na naging masaya ko sa friendship nateng dalawa. I won't insist for the reason why you suddenly walked away. Siguro lang nalungkot ako dahil mawawalan ako ng isang kaibigan na katulad mo. Basta masaya ka masaya na din ako for you. Ingat ka lagi ha.

R

Team,

I don't want to work with a bunch of little bosses. If we're a bunch of directors mixed with only me and ninz as relaters, then I see troubled times ahead (if I can last long enough). Do I sense some of you being threatened by my presence, that suddenly I see an influx of bibbo-ness? Well, you can have your respective slots at the limelight. I'm sitting back and watching, and will slowly retreat 'til I'm out of sight. ;)

J

=============================

J,

I know my place. It's just taking such herculean effort to accept and live with it, and pretend that I don't care as much as you do. I'll never know because I can't completely read minds. I can only interpret some gestures and obvious behavior. 'Guess it's time to turn into the ice queen again.

J

Guest Serenity12

Hey you,

Have you ever watched that movie "Deception"? I just got hold of a copy last night. What fascinated me with the plot was this idea of a group of men and women, all successful in their own right, who have each other's numbers yet do not know the real names. If they need sex, all they need to do is call any number and ask "Are you free tonight?". They don't know each other's identities and they don't care. As one character puts it, it's intimacy without the interest. No need to wine and dine people you want to bed - all you need to do is call and ask if they are free that night.

Can you imagine if you belong to such a group of powerful men and women? Looks would be a primary consideration and you had to be successful in your choice of career. No ordinary workers in this group. You either had to belong to top level management if you were an "empleyado" or you should be a partner/owner/expat. No social climbers allowed nor professional hangers-on looking for men with money. No cheap motels for 3 hour trysts for these types either. Everyone - be it the men or the women - can afford to book in 5 star hotels for the night, even if they intend to use it for a few hours only. No sad stories exchanged, no tearful goodbyes. Meet for sex, enjoy the night and part ways without exchanging names.

You'd fit right in, you know. You with your gorgeous movie-star looks and the smarts to go with it. If you had such numbers in your fingertips, then you'd avoid all the tears you leave in your wake. :lol:

As for me....I'm a reformed woman these days,my friend. :rolleyes:

Are you free tonight?

:lol:

Guest Riveria

Hey

Wag mo paasahin ang mga babaeng alam mo na maloloko mo.

Tigilan mo na.

Baka dumating ang oras wala na maniniwala sayo.

Matakot ka sa bad karma.

Me