The Mail Box

L,

Just tell me if you want me out of your life,

And I'll exit as quietly as I can.

I wont even say goodbye if that's what you want.

I'll just disappear,

And never show myself to you ever again.

Stop doing this.

I can't take it anymore.

One minute you're with me like you need me,

and then next thing I know, you're off.

Why can't you just let me be?

And Why am I letting you treat me this way?

Why can't I just tell it to you straight?

I guess everything sucks huh?

waiting-for-a-reply-that-would-never-come,

L :*

Edited by BrokenHeartedGirl

To Romeo's Claire..

The interests of the "actor" did shine right up to the very end,

Just like

a suppressed aura but is deeply radiating its brilliance. an inaudible sound with ultra-high-frequency that only they can transmit, receive, interpret and relay.. a wordless language.. a mutual feeling..

The joy of rediscovery..

* I was thinking that the late-July-love-affair would eventually end on midsummer.. I was terribly wrong..

Finally,

the fatal part of the grenade and the blinding flash of light are now one.

- the Director -

Babes,

Ah! Ilang baybay na nga ba natin sa gilid ng kahabaan ng EDSA at Roxas Boulevard? Sanlibong mixed nuts, Chippy, French fries na yata ang nakalilipas. Kapag tayo’y magkasama ay lagi na lamang tayong naka-HHWW hanggang halos dumulas at kumalas ang iyong mga palad sa pasmado kong kamay.Kapag daka’y kakain tayo ng pansit o hamburger habang dama ko ang masugid mong pakikinig sa mga salitang namumutawi sa aking bibig. Kahit sa pagkain ay ang ganda mong pagmasdan-yung maingat mong paghalo ng wasabi at Kikko-man, ang pag-ubos mo pati ng mga malambot na mga buto ng fried chicken ng nakakamay lamang, ang paghigop mo sa tasa, at pagta-lop ng saging. At di makalimutan ang magaling at mabilis mong pagtusok sa mga fishball habang namamangha sa yo si Manong at aalukin kang bigyan ng sariling sawsawan ngunit ikaw’y tumanggi. Kitang kita ko ang ngiti at pagkabilid sa yo ni Manong. Nuo’y hindi pa laganap ang computer at cellphone kung kaya’t sa telepono tayo nag cha-chat at inaabot tayo hanggang umaga. Minsan nga off topic na ang responses ko sa sobrang antok pero ikaw focus pa rin.. Bilib talaga ako sa tatag mo sa puyat. Bawat mahawakan kong papel-tissue, bus ticket, resibo, balat ng kendi ay aking sinusulatan ng love notes at ibinibigay ko sa iyo. Kaya nga puno ng basura ang malaki mong wallet.

Naaalala mo pa ba yung mga lihim nating pagkikita? Kung bakit kasi hadlang ang iyong mga magulang di dahil sa ayaw nila sa akin kundi dahil sa ating kaibhan ng religious inclination. Nakarating tayo hanggang Tagaytay sa pamamagitan lamang ng mga pampasaherong bus, dyip, at traysikel. Hindi tayo lilisan ng Tagaytay hangga’t hindi nakakain ng Mushroom Burger. Eh yung guwardya sa Intramuros na parang si Jaworski. Sigurado akong di mo malilimutan yun. Miss ko na rin yung paghiga natin sa ibabaw ng pader sa Fort Santiago habang tinititigan ang mga bituin at ulap ng di alintana ang paroo’t parito ng mga tao sa paligid na pumupuna sa ating mumunting kababawan. Madalas din tayong tumambay sa Jazz Rhythms sa Greenhills dahil di ko kaya sa mga upscale bars na may live bands at singers.

Minsan sinamahan mo ako sa SM Cubao para bumili ng pants ko. Nandun ka habang sinusukat ko ang mga pants at tinatanong ko sayo kung bagay na sa akin. Dyahe ka pa nga na tumingin habang hahawiin ko na ang harang na kurtina. Minsan kumain tayo sa may Magnolia Ice Cream House sa may Sta. Mesa at hindi tayo pwedeng magtagal dahil tunaw na yung sorbetes. Wala pang trapik nuon kaya mula Sta. Mesa manonood naman tayo ng sine sa may Makati o sa may Harrison Plaza. Pagkatapos babaybayin din natin ang kahabaan ng Ayala habang namamangha sa mga nagtataasang mga gusali.

Ngunit kapag matatapos na ang gimik natin ay malulungkot na naman ako. Idagdag mo pa rito ang isiping sa paghatid ko sa inyo’y hanggang kanto lamang ako. Minsan nga pinabababa mo na ako ng taksi or traysikel kahit malayo pa sa kanto. Hindi mo rin ako maipakilala sa iyong mga kaibigan na karamiha’y kasamahan mo sa pananampalataya. Sa kabila ng lahat, natitiyak kong napakaliit nitong suliranin upang magapi ng aking napakadakilang pagmamahal sa iyo. Sa loob-loob ko, iisang Diyos ang nakikinig sa atin at nalalaman niyang dalisay ang layunin ko sa iyo. Natitiyak ko nuong mga panahong iyon, tayo pa rin sa finals.

Kahit paulit-ulit nating harapin ang ngitngit at hinagpis ng mundo, alam kong susukob ako sa paraisong ating-atin lamang- duo’y nag-uumapaw ang mga ngiti at saya. Hindi mabilang ang mga araw at gabi na binulungan ko ang Diyos para alagaan ka higit pa sa makakayanan kong gawin. Ikaw ang nagturo sa akin na hindi sapat ang pag-ibig lamang, ngunit hindi rin masama na umapaw ito. Ikaw lamang ang nakatagpo sa tunay na ako. Tulad ng pagkilala ko sa mga kakulangan mong hindi bumabawas sa iyong pagkatao, bagkus lalong dumaragdag sa iyong payak na kagandahan.

Salamat sa mahigpit na paghawak mo sa aking kamay upang tayong dalawa’y sabay na tumalon sa anumang matarik na kabundukan taglay ang katiyakang magkaroon tayo ng pakpak paglusong paibaba upang tayo’y muling lumipad paimbulog sa kalawakan. Sasamahan kita…magkasama tayong babaybay hindi lamang sa Edsa, Roxas Blvd., at Ayala, kundi pati ang mga susunod pang lakbayin ng ating pagsasama.

Ang paglakad mo’y patungo sa akin..at ngayo’y abot kamay na kita at sabay na tutungo sa altar sa muli nating pagpapakasal habang masayang nakamasid ang malalaki na nating mga anak.

Cupcake.

Guest biancaanne

To my team, my new 2nd family,

I've been with you guys for almost a month now and it's like we've been working together for years. The next 3 months will seem like a hike to mount Everest, but with a boss like that, and a family like ours, the view from the summit will be, indeed, such a sight to behold!

Saluhan na lang pag may nadapa, or pag may gusto nang sumuko. Kaya natin yan. Base camp one is due by the end of next week.

Anne

===========================

J,

I don't know how you do it. I don't know how I'm going to do it. What matters now is for me to realize what my dream is so I can be as determined as you are. One dream at a time...

A

Edited by biancaanne

dad,

this is really getting me down, and i've been having crying bouts whenever i miss you (the bad ones happen discreetly at work, bummer, right?). i was patient, i tried to understand, i made sacrifices, i dodged what others said. i took care of you in the best way i know.

i waited for you to grow up.

i know i'm not faultless and i am sorry for that. and i appreciate all the happy moments we've had before, but this is not the kind of relationship i know. we've come to a point when it's just me who cares about the other, and that sucks. the anger have subsided and now it's just... sadness. i'm hinting i'm done with barganing, the only choice now is to stay and bear it; or to go. i'm tired of waiting but there's a part of me that doesn't want to give up, that still believes, but it's slowly getting weak.

i guess i have to go through the requisite, mandatory crappy emo phase and let the tears roll and wash up all the angst. from here on, i will leave it up to you. you fix your life, i'll fix my room.

love,

mom

Dokie,

The first night was awkward. You and the other brands were on your 2nd bottle when the hotel owner graciously introduced me to the pack. I gave my best confident act to smile, nod and share a bit even when everything about me was shouting to leave that table. Tension eased when we learned that everyone was from our paradise. In a wink, the group dominated the karaoke with groovy sways and funny songs.

One by one the brands left and we found ourselves sitting in the corner, chatting while I desperately tried to finish my only bottle of SanMig Light. To my surprise, you turned out to be a familiar figure. Yeah, of all places, who would have thought I'd meet the brother of my very good college friend, in this island? And to top it all, a former student of Mom! Sorry though that I had to close the door on your face after you walked me to my unit. It was a little over midnight and it's not proper to let you in. So I'm conservative. Sue me! :P

Last night was hilarious. Catching me in the resto, sharing meals in one table, and later on moving to the bar for some coffee, we compared our cars from each other's and eventually jokingly compared it to the other brands'. I was laughing my head off when you mockingly shouted saying, "hala COKE! ang dumi raw ng sasakyan mo, sabi ni company-i-represent" then turning to the other vehicle, you shouted, "wala raw sa kalingkingan ni company-i-represent ang sasakyan mo SAN MIGUEL!" I almost died laughing when we realized that COKE and SAN MIGUEL were just behind us and wanted to "evaporate" when we learned that they heard all our "panglalait!"

Loko ka talaga. Di tuloy ako makalabas ngayon coz I'm afraid to bump in with other brands dahil sa kalokohan natin kagabi. :lol:

Salamat ha. Laughter is the best gift you've left me. :D

By the way, salamat dun sa give-aways. I love the mint! :P

Thanks, Doctor LD. Please don't forget to extend my warm regards to LJD. As promised, I'll hug and kiss my Mom for you, too. :)

Patient-To-Be

Guest ONEknightSTAND

Life as we know it...

Para kay Pimpmeister:

I guess that's how it is with good people... The moments are never enough...

And were never around them long enough to share those moments...

Until its too late and we realize and regret not sharing enough...

Suddenly we want to share more... Why wait 'til its too late?

Share the moments now...

- ONEknightSTAND

Edited by ONEknightSTAND

I only knew you from a distance and your smiles always made me pause. It was nothing special, yet worth the second look.

Your words didn't give a hint of wit, yet they made me take a glimpse of what's real.

There was a magnet-like pull to know you better, but couldn't find the way just yet.

The chance was almost there. Too close, can almost taste it...

Then Dad broke the news - simple, straight-forward as he is.

It was nothing dramatic but I felt Dad, too, was wrapped with disbelief...

Life's short. Such a cliche`.

--------

Sitting here, trying to compose a note, a flash of light dawned.

Am I sad because his was such an early exit?

Or am I glum because my journey of struggles continue, while his already ended...

Rest in tranquility...

-------

Thank you for being a big brother of the sort that i never had. You were a cool dude. You bore heartbreaking pain in stoic silence. Remembering the last time you were over here, it's hard to think of you as no longer being with us. Wish i could have been with you when you went. i would rather celebrate your life than mourn your passing. But your loss is keenly felt. We will miss you, knowing you will never be with us again in this life. Hasta la vista, see you on the other side.

You were a man.