The Mail Box

Guest biancaanne

M,

Game over.

A

=================================

CA,

I will join you one of these days. I'm just too proud to admit that I've almost lost touch with the one up there. Maybe next Sunday...maybe being around kids and a more forgiving community will help me, as much as it is helping you...I hope.

AA

JC,

I do want to go to that summer camp. It looks like I won't be going anywhere within the next two weeks anyway. I hope you are getting closer to your dream as the days pass...starting tomorrow.

AA

BE,

Get a life. I mean it. Focus, girl. Let go...

AA

Edited by biancaanne

I still miss you even when we are together... It's amazing how you make me fall for you harder and harder each and every day...

I always want to be close to you, touch your face, laugh with you and see you smile at me....This feeling is just driving me nuts.... :wub:

Please don't stop.... in making me feel this way ;)

Kat,

We all have our reasons. Though some may not be so reasonable at all. We just have to cope up with change and stick to our beliefs. You taught me respect and everything in between and beyond it. End is imminent, but u know me. I don't believe in that word. I still have hope deep in my heart. Though there are no enough reasons to dwell on it. I should stand up and move with our without you. I believe people were meant to be together, they will. But you must give a shot on it. Fate will not work all by itself. Until then.. Time will answer all our questions and grievances. We will just hope it will be on time.

Loving you,

Jake

Guest Riveria

Before we met I had doubts that you would be everything you portrayed because I didn't think it was possible to find someone so perfect for me in so many ways. You have shown me that love can be true, pure and genuine. I knew from the beginning that you were special and that it was only a matter of time before I fell helplessly in love with you. You make me so happy and fulfill me so completely. I thank God each and every day for bringing you into my life. When I look into your eyes I see a future of endless possibilities and everlasting love. Jhay, you are my forever ....

Guest biancaanne

Belly,

I just couldn't stop smiling the moment I opened up the bar. Thank you for the flowers. Thank you for the kiss...They're as real to me as the first time we laid eyes on each other and spoke of love without even parting our lips.

You haven't lost your touch. You were always there at my worst...

Now I can go another day, sane, living without you.

Baby

A

im excited that you will be meeting my family soon. im sure they will like you. you're such a jewel.

take good care of yourself. i will be cooking dinner for you soon.

you too.

E

---------------------

EIC

today is exactly 10pm on a monday night. tomorrow is the regular martesession with the radical photographers. and tomorrow is also the day i should submit my article for the magazine. seriously, i havent started anything yet. its hard to summarize all that transpired within the last few months into a 4 page article (i will use 3 pages for the pictures.. harrrr). thats why i got into engineering because im not good at writing.

deym, i will just use my admin powers to extend the deadline.

and to think, i will be doin this every 2 months!

FP

Pssst,

I saw her "letters" for you. Geessshhh... She was so into you. I guess, till now she still is.

Tsk.

Sana she has moved on na rin like how you have. :)

Ingat! :)

Me

Pssst,

I saw her "letters" for you. Geessshhh... She was so into you. I guess, till now she still is.

Tsk.

Sana she has moved on na rin like how you have. :)

Ingat! :)

Me

Guest Riveria

J,

Hay bakit ganun?

Sana nde mo na lang pinaramdam that you also care for me

Lam mo ba na miss na miss na kita...

Nasasaktan ako ngaun...pero alam ko na nde dapat...

E

team y,

miss ko na talaga kayo sobra....iba pa rin ang samahan sa team. akala ko next week kasama ko na kayo ulit. kaso na extend ako. di sa ayaw ko, gusto ko rin naman un ginagawa ko ngayon at bihira lang ang nabibigyan ng ganitong pagkakataon. di bale pag me maman session di ko papalagpasin na makabonding kayo ulit.

ang makulit niyong team mate,

sam

R,

I surely want a sincere friend and He led me to you. You found me when I was confused and hurt. You've been extremely nice to me... gently healed me. Just when I enjoyed anonymity, your actions and words showed me the meaning of Honesty. Just when I started not to ask questions anymore, you insisted me to ask more and more. Just when I learned to keep my distance, you wanted me so bad to get near you. Just when I learned to stay discreet, you suddenly introduced me to your kids.... and to your wife! You always surprise me --- which obviously made me take few steps back.

I gave you uncomfortable questions and you never stopped giving me right answers. We think alike and we both value family so much. But please take this: I don't need much attention from you. I only need a LITTLE and a mix of everything. It has always been like that, truly my personality. Your love is sometimes suffocating me... and sadly, it's losing the mystery. :(

I have so much respect on you... and staying in touch proves that. And even if I leave no trace one day, you'll surely be well appreciated.

==============

K,

I don't wanna blame you for being careless... and I honestly don't know what to say. Your news last night was indeed heartbreaking. I wish I had all the answers you need to help you.

I know you can overcome this test. Soon it will be over, just take heart. You can buzz me anytime you like K, I'll be here to listen.

Dear Frozen Dinner (aka Lunch),

They call you Beef Merlot and I can definitely taste your bittersweetness. Your carrots and green beans are vibrant - a contrast against the well done Beef and Taters that you so gladly offer. Your sauce is inviting...

but you taste like s@%t and you are so full of crap. :sick: I wonder why I'm still eating you. :wacko:

Dante

P.S. 250 Calories my ass. :grr: