The Mail Box

baby sister,

I don't know why but I still cry over you. I know you're having a grand time there and so are we here... but it's just that things are so different without you. I practically raised you like my own. I still remember your last night here, sleeping beside me, when all of a sudden, you hugged me hard and cried. Can't wait for that time to give you another hug.

Grow up. Live your life the way you want it. Make me proud.

Ate

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big guy,

The transition to being your whore at night to a loving wife in the morning takes some getting used to. Living on your own takes some getting used to. Managing the household on our own budget takes some getting used to. All of this marriage crap takes some getting used to.

But you know what?

I realized that this is exactly what I've been looking for all along. :)

Your baby

Edited by BallBreaker

You must have read one of my posts... Offline ka na sa MTC eh. Di ka na nagpopost. :D Sayang, di na ako makakalurk sayo!

Nah, no ill feelings for you Dimsum! Lapit na kasi Chinese New Year eh!

Besides, you were one of my sincere friends online. Do you want to know my presumptuous guess? Hmmm you must have loved me na beyond what I could only offer... haha joke lang! :lol: :lol:

Guest Riveria

Until you come home to me, every night I fall asleep with your loving letters and pictures beside me to keep me warm all night long. With a kiss upon your face, I gaze into the night dreaming of us, until the next moment I touch you ....

to you,

just let me move on. I dont wanna see you nor hear from you again.

please

me

-------------------------------------

J

kahit malayo ka you always make sure na ramdam ko ang presence mo.

nakakatuwang isipin... kung sino pa ang wala dito sya pa ang lagi nagaasikaso at nag aalala.

thank you sa lahat.

wag ka magalala..... nandito lang ako for you

L

------------------------------------------

tatay,

wag ka magalala we'll celebrate your bday kahit kain lang tayo sa jolibee :lol:

thank you sa pagaalaga. mahal ko kayo ni nanay

miss na miss ko na kayo :*

anak

------------------------------------------

JPmorgan

sana interviewhin nyo na ako! :lol:

dell agent :P

Guest Riveria

R,

I understand...don't worry I understand...I want to cry...coz I long for you...

I know how complicated the situation is but I agreed to it coz I love you and I'm sure of it.

Just a simple Hi and Hello from you will make me happy....

Hope you realized that.

E

Lane,

you call me bez, but yet, you only call on me if you need a shoulder to cry on...

once you're ok, you put our friendship back in limbo...

don't be surprised if I turned down your invite to go out tonite, i'm fed up with your drama...

i've had enough, lane... nough....

i'm hoping you'll never call me again, but knowing you, that ain't gonna happen....

but i'd like you to know that if you ever ask me out again, i'll just make up another excuse to avoid your emotional vampirism....

H

to you,

ngayon narerealize ko na kung ano ang nawala ko simula nung hiniwalayan kita.

yes nagsisisi na ako pero alam ko na di na ako pwede bumalik. baka kasi galit na sakin family mo...

sabi ni nanay miss ka na nya. ano ba pinakain mo dun? ahahahaha

even my dad likes you.....

i guess i just missed my chance of being truly happy.

pero alam mo kung lalapit ka ulit sakin... at ok naman sa family mo...

kung pwede sana... could you love me again? :)

me

My China Eyes,

What happened? I haven't heard anything from you since the day you told me that you two parted ways (again). You won't answer my sms messages either, does this mean you're trying to create space between us? I'd lie if I tell you that I'm happy to know that you two reconciled last time but I'm not. Pero ganun talaga. Katulad ng dati, move on lang ng move on. Nakakahinayang lang ang compatibility natin, sayang.

ME

Dear Aling Lukring,

The adrenaline rush of seeing you again is still pumping in my nerves. (Thanks to you "Inang") You never cease to amaze me lalo na ang pang Donya mong tawa... Nakakainis ka! Hahahahaha...

On a serious note though, I really hope we get to know each other well in the next coming days and I wish you'll be "the one" this time. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Pimpy

the big baaaad lone wolf/bear/doggie,

Thanks for the fabulous fancy dinner date way up the 31st floor. Feels nice to be shown and to be dated like it was our first. You are the sweetest! I'm sorry too for all the thoughts I had on my head the other day. Why fix it if it ain't broken, eh? Guess what I'm trying to say is that I am still adapting to the new roles we have been given whilst trying hard to keep the identity you fell in love with. I know you will do anything to make me happy and I can see and feel it. Just hard for me to accept that someone can love me like that. One of these days, I will be able to spoil you like crazy too.

Good luck to us in finding the perfect couple friend. Should we place an ad now? :P

your wife/whore

ps

Told you we were a bit noisy in bed last night! Soundproof our room ASAP!

Edited by BallBreaker
Guest biancaanne

To the Reflection on Sunglasses,

What am I doing? Why am I hooked on post-processing the pictures you took? Doing this won't bring us back together...

I know we did the right thing by parting ways, but why does doing the right thing have to be so painful? This is worse than being cheated on, or the regular guy-disappearing act. This letting-go-when-you-love-someone-the-most, is torturing me.

How will I ever move on when you're the best I ever had? If this is true love, then I don't ever want to love again...

From the Lady who Loves to Count

Guest Riveria

When I started dreaming with you, I set aside all my personal dreams. For dreaming is never be as happy as with someone I love and that's you. But life offers no assurance, no matter how great the plan is or how grand the scheme we got, hindrances would come to knock us down. And so I have to stand amid any of life's given tribulation. Like the way I want to stand by you.

I was never impeccable, but when you walked into my life you complete me. You make me feel blessed, and your love leads me to the road of happiness. Everyday, every moment, every single second, just a thought of you makes my world go around with euphoric revolution.

I'll continue holding your hand till the world sets itself in a place I don't know. Now when you touch my hand and let it go, I won't say no. All I want is your happiness, I want to see you smiling all throughout your lifetime.

Edited by Riveria

Putting that status would not prevent me/us from going there. We will be there whether you're present or not. I'm sorry but we can't just put our schedules on hold for you. It has been set a long time ago, even before the revelation has been unfolded. You either put your "i'm the last to know" attitude aside or let's just put that X mark where it should be.

period.

oh, by the way. happy birthday.

I think I’m in love again. And though your co-workers tease you about it and are not opposed to my liking you, I’m not sure how you feel about it, if you even know that I like you. But that’s okay. You are the unicorn that humbles the savage in me. The mere sight of you freezes me in my tracks and makes me lose hold of my crude spears. Who am I, a lustful sinner, to even have the privilege to see you every day and sometimes cross paths with you?

The day you agreed to have lunch with me was so far the happiest day of my life. I had fun for a few hours just listening to our conversation and looking at you. To have been that close to you was almost unbearable, and I’m sure a split second touch on your majestic horn would k*ll me in pure bliss.

I would like to repeat that wonderful moment, even if it’s possibly the last you might give me. And even if you don’t give me a second chance, I will always be grateful for the first because I deserve only what you give willingly. In fact, I don’t mind that you don’t reply to my text messages unless I ask you a question. I derive simple joys from letting you know that I care for your safety, from saying good mornings and good nights as my way of telling you that you’re the first person I think of when I wake up and before I go to sleep.

Statistically speaking, I think I have a very slim to nil chance of having a space in your heart. I know, I understand, and that’s okay. I don’t have expectations anyway to begin with. You can always either leave me or shoo me away. And if that day comes, I’ll just pick up my spear from where I dropped it, try not to cry, look up at the stars at night and relish what I can remember from that day I spent with you.