The Mail Box

Guest biancaanne

Dears,

I know I'm the last person you'd expect to comment on this, but let's quit the negative verbal exchange, please?

Let's keep the energy postive. We've had enough of the burden of reality to even bring this into one of the few places where we can just enjoy the anonimity/semi-anonimity.

It's not worth it. ^_^

Inuman na lang tayo mamaya ok? Tama na yan.

Inay

Guest Riveria

Bear the pain.....I'm still not over it....

It has been so very long, but I still remember everything. I miss your kiss and the way you made me feel so safe. I never thought we would ever be apart, but now it's been way too long. I just want to hear your voice. I miss the way you could hold me so tight. I know our life together has not been perfect, but that's just the way life goes. The way I feel for you doesn't go away. I thought after you left you would fade away from my mind, but still everyday I wake up dreaming of our time together. I will never forget you. I hope you still think of me too. I love you with all that I am, all that I was and all that I will ever be.

Guest Riveria

Happiness is not found at the end of the road, it is experienced along the way. So take not for granted each moment of your life and you will find a reason to be happy each day.

B,

I can still remember the way you slipped in the bed,

Just gentle kisses hardly a word said,

You touched me softly and rubbed my cheek,

I knew what you were doing; surely it was going to make me weak.

I felt the strength in your arms, and the wanting as you pressed my lips,

I wanted your hands to hold me tightly, especially on my hips,

Your kisses got deeper, and your tongue was now my desire,

As you undressed me, I felt my body on fire.

My mind was racing, so anxious and excited,

I knew soon that fire would be ignited,

I craved you, as you caressed and kiss me all over,

I was in heaven as you went lower.

I dare not say ‘stop’ or ‘no’,

I wanted to feel you more, though I know it would soon be time to go.

Your soft but seductive voice “Baby I missed you”

So lost for words, I could only respond “I missed you too”.

As you gave me all, I couldn’t resist,

I just needed to feel you, from the moment we kissed.

I loved every minute spent, just you and me,

I will live with this memory, until we make love again, secretly.

ls

Guest biancaanne

Ne,

You may not be able to read this, but it's something I will never be capable of telling you because I don't want to break your heart again.

I think I've lost the capability to define love. But if having you as an assuring constant in my life is what love is, then maybe I am still in love you after all.

I saved you from death once upon a time. You continue to save mine in ways that you aren't even aware of... even if you don't know that your wife will constantly be a mess.

I can't promise anything. You know how weak I really am underneath this facade, but I will try. I will try ever so hard to fix me, to fix us.

Just be there and see me through this long, ardous process. I know that you won't disappear on me. I know that you will give me black or white because you know how much I hate gray areas. These gray areas are the causes of these bouts of temporary insanity in the first place.

I'm still here not because we're married. I'm staying because I want to remember how it is to love and to be TRULY LOVED.

Your mess-of-a-wife

dearest,

our relationship is not a beauty pageant... we don't need a judge.

we don't have to let them see...

we don't have to let them know...

ours is just an exclusive relationship.

they may never understand, but we don't care.

we don't need to fight for it coz we already have it.

just remember, iam yours and you'll always be mine.

dearest's dearest

Edited by aleena®
Guest Riveria

I don't remember when I asked for our relationship to begin, but I remember the feelings you gave me whenever I was around you. I felt as if I was in a place where I would never get hurt and that's exactly what you did. I have never realized the pains of love until now. Everywhere I look I see your name or a small symbol that reminds me of you, and I find myself getting angry because it only reminds me of the pain that I cannot be with you. I wish that we could go back to the days when it was me and you. I want to show you how much you mean to me. You make my heart stop, even now after a year whenever anyone mentions your name or I see your face. I only wish things in life were simpler so that it could be me with you. I will love you forever.