The Mail Box

Dear IKAW, ;)

Hindi ko ginustong maramdaman ito at lalong hindi ko inakalang mamahalin kita.

:cry: OO, MAHAL NA KITA! Pero paano mo malalaman, paano ko ipararating sayong MAHAL KITA?.Nahihirapan ako sa tuwing makikita ka. Naguguluhan kung paano nangyari. TAMA KA!, :( pagsisisihan ko nga ang naging desisyon ko noon. SANA palahindi ako naging TANGA sa nararamdaman mo, SANA hindi kita pinabayaang mawala at SANA naiparamdam ko noon na mahal din kita. :( . Pero sa isang banda alam ko na TAMA pa rin ang ginawa ko. :unsure: TAMA ng ako ang nagtiis, TAMA ng ako ang nasaktan. :cry:

Hindi madaling tanggapin ang sitwasyon natin ngayon, pero alam kong walang ibang dapat sisihin kundi ako :( . AKO ang UMAYAW at AKO rin ng UMIWAS. Pero sino bang mag-aakala na darating tayo sa ganitong sitwasyon, sa puntong MAMAHALIN KITA AT LALAYUAN MO KO :cry:, Wala di ba? Naiintindihan ko, bakit mo nga ba ipagpipilitan ang sarili mo sa taong naging manhid sa nararamdaman mo? Pero sana maintindihan mo rin ako? :(

Alam kong hindi ka apektado sa mga nangyayari dahil para sa iyo naging laro lang ang lahat. Ang hindi mo alam ang larong yon ang naging dahilan ng PAGLUHA KO. :cry: Gusto kong kalimutan ka, pero paano? Paano ka lilimutin kung sa bawat araw na lumilipas ikaw ang hinahanap at sa bawat pagpatak ng luha ko'y ikaw ang dahilan. Paano ako magiging masaya kung sa tuwing makikita ka'y KASAMA MO SYA at paano nga ba tatanggapin na NAHULI KA NG DATING AT AKO'y GANUN DIN........?Ngayon sabihin mo sa akin,hindi ba tama ang naging desisyon ko ? Dahil kailanma'y HINDI PUPWEDENG MAGING TAYO.......... :cry:

Nagmamahal,

AKO :cry:

" Maybe it's worng to say pls love me too

Coz I know you'll never do

Somebody else is waiting there inside for you. :(

Maybe it's wrong to love you more each day

Coz I know she's here to stay

But I know to whom you should belong ":cry:

LOVING EACH OTHER: Some Solicited Advice

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Hi kcasey! Seems you have read Leo Buscaglia's book. Very good insights :) In that same chapter there was on adive comprising 5 questions where a yes to any meant that the other person was better off with out you. May I request for that quote? My book is just two thousand miles away :) Thanks!

Dear Partner,

What I am and the life I live today is what I offer to you. Understand that I love myself first and foremost with God's blessings for what I give myself, the dreams I fulfill and how I treat myself along the way is what I can truly offer you. I will love you as much as I love me - like life itself. Our time is near and I'll be seeing you soon.

Always,

Z

to all the guys in my life,

for those who belong in my past.. it's over and i've forgotten why you belong in my past.

for those in my present... for the thousandth time... yes i am free... but no i don't want to go out with you...

for those who want to be part of my future...we'll see... but i am dating you now because i just want to go out.. no strings attached.

lord_r

to fhm,

you coul dhave been part of my future...if only you know what you want.

lord_r

to my ex-bf,

i love you still. but things have gone wrong between us and we had to say goodbye.

lord_r

Dear AEIOU,

i dont know what to say. and even if i do, i dont have the guts to say it upfront so let me express it here....

lotsa things are bothering me nowadays, one of these is the way you act. i miss our kulitans, i miss our asaran. i miss everything.. in fact i miss you more than i miss those things.

but what can i do... ur simply pulling away from me. why? that i dont know. i wish i know. i wish u will tell me. so i wont be left hanging in mid-air. i know there are lots of things under ur sleeve, i do not question that... all im asking is a little time. a little hello. a simple hi. am i asking too much? i dont think so.

for the little time we've spent together i've kinda know u a bit. and this isnt you.... i feel like something is going on that i do not know or perhaps u dont want to tell me... whatever that is... it bothers me.

i wonder what happened to us...

for what it is worth.... i just want u to know i miss you. thats all.

thank you.

Guest the_eight_of_orbs

Love

Pablo Neruda

Because of you, in gardens of blossoming flowers I ache from the perfumes of spring.

I have forgotten your face, I no longer remember your hands;

how did your lips feel on mine?

Because of you, I love the white statues drowsing in the parks,

the white statues that have neither voice nor sight.

I have forgotten your voice, your happy voice; I have forgotten

your eyes.

Like a flower to its perfume, I am bound to my vague memory of

you. I live with pain that is like a wound; if you touch me, you will

do me irreparable harm.

Your caresses enfold me, like climbing vines on melancholy walls.

I have forgotten your love, yet I seem to glimpse you in every

window.

Because of you, the heady perfumes of summer pain me; because

of you, I again seek out the signs that precipitate desires: shooting

stars, falling objects.

I've got nothing on my mind: Nothing to remember,

Nothing to forget. And I've got nothing to regret,

But I'm all tied up on the inside,

No one knows quite what I've got;

And I know that on the outside

What I used to be, I'm not anymore.

You know I've heard about people like me,

But I never made the connection.

They walk one road to set them free

And find they've gone the wrong direction.

But there's no need for turning back

`Cause all roads lead to where I stand.

And I believe I'll walk them all

No matter what I may have planned.

Can you remember who I was? Can you still feel it?

Can you find my pain? Can you heal it?

Then lay your hands upon me now

And cast this darkness from my soul.

You alone can light my way.

You alone can make me whole once again.

We've walked both sides of every street

Through all kinds of windy weather.

But that was never our defeat

As long as we could walk together.

So there's no need for turning back

`Cause all roads lead to where we stand.

And I believe we'll walk them all

No matter what we may have planned.

IM NOT IN LOVE

For I can still see you eye to eye without my tears rushing from within.

And your smile still is sweet although it is for the other girl

My pain is nothing for I can still sleep sweet and sound.

On nights like this when you are not around

I don’t miss you and I don’t care.

You can go to places and leave me all alone here

Speak to me of things you dream of and I will just listen

I cannot share any of those, the house, the kids and the growing old together.

I’m free with my sadness and imprisoned in my joy

I can stand in my loneliness and love is not my kind of toy

My heart is not made of stone, but I know my time has not yet come

I am free and I am merry

But of course!!

All these are just foolish talk.

Dear God,

Why do You torture me so? When will You ever let my hardships end? When will my endless suffering abate? Why am I so tortured?

"But, my child, I have given you everything you want. Why are you tortured so?"

Because, God... Oh wait, God, while you are here I want to thank you for my children. My children are such beautiful blessings. Thank you, God, for these wonderful gifts. Thank you for their wit and their charm. Thank you for their health. I will cherish them with every breath I take, and forever be grateful and indebted to You.

"You are most welcome, my child. But, please tell me - why are you still tortured so?"

Because, God... Oh, and God? I wanted to thank you, again! Thank you for the food on my table, and the roof over my head, and these many precious moments of my life. My life has never been better!

"You are welcome, my child. But, please, please, tell me - why are you tortured so?"

Because, God... My dear God? Are You still there? Good. I thought You might have left me. I want to thank You for this most latest blessing. This wonderful new man You have placed in my life. How did You know, God, that we would be so perfect for each other? How did you know that the time was finally perfect in both of our lives...that the time was right for us to meet?

"I know everything, my child. And you are most welcome. Thank you for your patience. But, please, please, tell me why you are still tortured so."

Because, God. I am tortured so because...because now that I have no worries, no griefs, no more battles to fight, and no more strife, I am tortured by the 'peace'. It is unnerving, baffling, and uncomfortable. Tell me God, how can I stop this endless torture and relax in my joy and the gifts You have bestowed upon me? Tell me, my dear God. When will my torture end?

"My dear child, don't you know that I send you 'grief' as my biggest gift to you? So that you may have sight to appreciate my other gifts to you? So that you may rejoice in the glory and not be blinded to your blessings. So that you may feel these gifts that I give you?"

Oh, thank You, God! I understand fully now! Of all my blessings, my torture is truly my biggest blessing from You, for without it I would not know of all my many other blessings! Thank You, God! Thank You for the gift of grief!

(written by Tigress Luv)

Even though I've always believed that a person is a loser when he/she thinks that he/she is one. It is easier to blurt out encouraging words about being able to come out of one's problem a better and vastly improved individual.

But when the one who needs consolation is your very own self, everything crumbles to bits and pieces, much like a sand castle helpless amidst the force of an otherwise gentle ocean wave.

It is amazing at the best and disgusting at the worst when I think that I let one person let me feel like a really complete loser. And what really shames me is the fact that it took more than hurtful words and snobbish actions to make me feel that way.

Sometimes the most beautiful things are the ones which can hurt the most.

Dear Emilia,

What can I say? For a woman your age you are still a girl. I am better off handling a 5 year old compared to the likes of you but alas you are a client. You want guarantees that things won't change - interest rates won't rise, government won't change policy, banks will just lend - but alas it falls on deaf ears. Its been a while since I've dealt with people with selective hearing and just dump without listening to reason. This is what we get for trying to help. Normally I'd say grow up but it seems late for you so I say wake up! You may have your dreams but this is your f**king reality! Deal with it and if you don't want our advice the why the hell are you speaking with us?! Of course I can't tell this in your face being a client and you are a friend of my Tita - propriety demands that so this 'vent' rests here.

Sincerely,

Z

Sorry peeps, this one just made my night considering the sales made today. Sigh <_<

The Art of Letting Go

It's over. He's gone.

Why do we have to part while the love is still there? Why do we have to suffer? Why do we have to cry when somebody bids goodbye? Why do beginnings have an end? Why do we have to meet only to lose in the end?

There are questions left unanswered, words left unsaid, letters left unread, poems left undone, songs left unsung, love left unexpressed, promises left unfulfilled.

In a relationship, one of the hardest things to do is saying goodbye and letting go. It is as hard as breaking a crystal because you'll never know when you will be able to pick up the pieces again. More often than not, they who go, feel not the pain of parting:it is they who stay behind that suffer, because they are left with memories of a lovethat was meant to be, a love that was.

At the beginning and at the end of a relationship, we are embarrassed to find ourselves alone. Unfair as it may seem, but that's the way love goes. That's the drama, the bittersweet and the risk of falling in love. After all, nothing is constant but change. Everything will eventually come to its end without us knowing when, without us knowing how, without us even knowing why. And we must forget not because we have to but because we have to.

In letting go, sorrows come not as a single spy but in batallion. It seems that everywhere you go, everything you do, every song you hear, every turn of your head,every move of your body, every beat of your heart, every blink of your eye and every breath you take always reminds you of him. It's like a stab of a knife, a torture in the night. Funny how the whole world becomes depopulated when only one person is missing. Just imagine, there are billion people on earth and yet it seems you feel lonely and empty without the other.

I don't know if it's worth calling an art, but letting go entails special skills sparkled with a considerable space and time. Time heals all wounds but it takes a little push on our part. Acceptance plays a part. Not all love stories end with "...and they live happily ever after."

Sometimes we have to part because of circumstances beyond our control. We have to suffer if it would mean happiness for others. We have to cry to temporarily let go of the pains. Every beginning has its end like every dawn has its dusk. It's something we can't control, something we had to live up.

It's over. He's gone. But life has to go on. Goodbye doesn't always mean forever. There will always be a place and time where questions will be answered, words will be spoken, letters will be read, poems will be recited in the night, songs will be sung in harmony, love will be expressed in solitude and promises will be fulfilled.

Somewhere. Somehow. Someday.

consrael

sweetpsyche Posted on Dec 6 2003, 02:46 PM

The Art of Letting Go

It's over. He's gone.

Why do we have to part while the love is still there? Why do we have to suffer? Why do we have to cry when somebody bids goodbye? Why do beginnings have an end? Why do we have to meet only to lose in the end?

There are questions left unanswered, words left unsaid, letters left unread, poems left undone, songs left unsung, love left unexpressed, promises left unfulfilled.

In a relationship, one of the hardest things to do is saying goodbye and letting go. It is as hard as breaking a crystal because you'll never know when you will be able to pick up the pieces again. More often than not, they who go, feel not the pain of parting:it is they who stay behind that suffer, because they are left with memories of a lovethat was meant to be, a love that was.

At the beginning and at the end of a relationship, we are embarrassed to find ourselves alone. Unfair as it may seem, but that's the way love goes. That's the drama, the bittersweet and the risk of falling in love. After all, nothing is constant but change. Everything will eventually come to its end without us knowing when, without us knowing how, without us even knowing why. And we must forget not because we have to but because we have to.

In letting go, sorrows come not as a single spy but in batallion. It seems that everywhere you go, everything you do, every song you hear, every turn of your head,every move of your body, every beat of your heart, every blink of your eye and every breath you take always reminds you of him. It's like a stab of a knife, a torture in the night. Funny how the whole world becomes depopulated when only one person is missing. Just imagine, there are billion people on earth and yet it seems you feel lonely and empty without the other.

I don't know if it's worth calling an art, but letting go entails special skills sparkled with a considerable space and time. Time heals all wounds but it takes a little push on our part. Acceptance plays a part. Not all love stories end with "...and they live happily ever after."

Sometimes we have to part because of circumstances beyond our control. We have to suffer if it would mean happiness for others. We have to cry to temporarily let go of the pains. Every beginning has its end like every dawn has its dusk. It's something we can't control, something we had to live up.

It's over. He's gone. But life has to go on. Goodbye doesn't always mean forever. There will always be a place and time where questions will be answered, words will be spoken, letters will be read, poems will be recited in the night, songs will be sung in harmony, love will be expressed in solitude and promises will be fulfilled.

Somewhere. Somehow. Someday.

consrael

ouch... i want to cry...i thought the tears have all dried up... but when i read this... everything just came back...

to fhm,

I am not in love with you....If I were then the words would flow out of my mind into this paper ...but no words could flow...for I only think of you..I only think of the night...we were together... when we shared one bed

I was pretending to sleep. Too afraid of what might happen, anticipating what should happen ...then you stirred... I didn’t move. You reached out for my hand

In your sleep we are still one..in this bed you are mine

We held hands for so long ...I still can’t believe. I reached out for your face...One touch is all I need ...when I did, you smiled, you stretched your arms, and draped it around me... this is where i belong. Inside your embrace, pretending to sleep... i felt peace... i felt right.

It felt right, that you and i should be like this... that i should be like this... trapped in your embrace... i turned my back to you... you didn't let go... for a few glorious hours we were one... when my body molded into yours... like it belonged there all along...like pieces of a puzzle we are... we fit just right..

Nothing happened yet everything did... with that one night... i knew where i belong...in your arms and nowhere else

How can something so right, so perfect be all wrong? I am not in love with you

And you are not in love with me I hope

CHERISH YOUR CHOSEN ONE

By Bo Sanchez

Getting married is the greatest mistake anyone can ever make.

Being wed is the height of insanity, the most ludicrous commitment,

the most totally illogical decision any human being can fall into.

Tell me. Why should I commit myself to be with one woman for the

rest of my life - and thereby reject 3.2 billion other females in the

world?

Along the way, I'll meet a girl who'll be more beautiful, or more

intelligent, or more charming, or sexier, or holier. So why nail

myself down to one choice, permanently -- and suffer the agony of

simply watching beauties pass me by?

And in western countries, one out of two marriages end up in

divorce. That blows my mind. That's a pathetic 50% failure rate! I

would never buy a car, a stereo, a shaver, or even a nail clipper if there was a

50%chance that it would conk out on me.I simply wouldn't.

And why stay with one person "in sickness or in health, in riches or

in poverty, till death do us part"? Is my mind fried? If my shirt

shrinks on me because I eat too many pizzas, don't I just throw it away and buy an

XL? (That will be the day.) And if I outgrow my ancient computer,

don't I just look for an updated version?

And then there's the catastrophe some call kids. I mean, I don't

really want to wake up in the middle of the night to entertain a

self-centered, bald, toothless tyrant in diapers? Do I really want

little rampaging monsters to break the most expensive furniture in my

house? Do I really want juvenile creatures to stay on the phone for

six hours straight, listen to noise they call music that you believe came directly from hell, and

mope around uncommunicative, catatonic, and depressed because another

demented juvenile creature (a.k.a.boyfriend) hasn't called in the

passed thirty minutes?

Why should I go through the torture? Marriage is insanity.

But few years ago, on my 32nd birthday, I gave myself a special

birthday gift: I got married to a lovely woman -- and committed myself to insane living.

Marowe is her name, the person I chose - out of 3.2 billion females.

Yes, we now have a tiny tyrant that wakes us up at night, and in the

near future, we will most likely have little monsters that will destroy our

house during playtime, and creatures from outer space that we will

call teenagers.

Why?

For three reasons.

FAITH. We believe that God calls us into marriage. And if HE called

us there, that means He'll be there to meet us. We will suffer all

things-just let us be with our God.

HOPE. We confidently expect the best blessings -- immeasurably much

more than all the hardship. God will bless us beyond our wildest

dreams.

LOVE. Oh yes, there will be other females who'll be more beautiful,

or more intelligent, or more this and more that. But they'll only be

just that - females - like flowers in the field of a million hectares of flower

fields.

But not this woman - my Marowe - the one beautiful flower I have

personally chosen, personally picked from her roots, personally planted in my own

clay pot, personally watered everyday, personally watched every day, and

personally loved every day. Because of my love for her, there will be

no one like her.

In my heart, she will eternally be the most beautiful flower of them

all. Because in the end, there will be only be faith, hope, and love.

And the greatest of these is LOVE.