The Mail Box

Blogger,

First of all, you know I am a fan of your site. I've read it, don't worry. I check it once every one or two or three days just to get the information I need. You know what I'm talking about if you actually know why I'm checking. And no, it's not about you. Thank you for the admission of something he has lied about. That one line means a lot to me and, in a way, you have no idea how it made me more sure of my cause.

Anyway, all the things you've said about me and which you have addressed to me are your opinions. The fact that I have posted a letter in public makes me a subject of judgment. But let me tell you that you can never know the whole story, not even half of it. The things which you claim are my thoughts and feelings are not even close to what the truth is. If you read my letters, it may have involved you but they are not ABOUT you or FOR you. That you have to be defensive, and even distastefully offending, as a response to the letters caught me by surprise. Then again, anything written in public and made available for public viewing is subject to that so I take no ill feelings for you expressing your opinion. As to the manner, I will have to say otherwise. (I have sinned. Note that what amuses me is the fact that you were the first to cast a stone.)

What has caused me to write this letter, however, is not at all about your judgment and opinion of me. Rather it is your accusation in that letter that I have attempted to destroy your image. Please be advised that I have not mentioned your name in any of the things I have written. Neither have I given clues that will direct anyone to know they are about you. After my first letter, I was not even sure you knew that comment was for you.

Let me assure you that with regard to this matter, I have only two confidantes who know that the person

I have even mentioned is you. These two confidantes are two of my friends here in MTC who act as my sponge when I have problems. They have not in any way participated openly or actively in my problems other than to listen. I make sure that they are spared from any attack because they are in no way part of this. Apart from these two, I have told one other male friend. The last person I have told about this is the last person you have involved, only recently, and only because she was accused wrongly of having anything to do with me for an action she made. For details, I may even send you a PM because I do not want to cause identification here.

If you claim I have destroyed your image, I would like to say that I can only claim responsibility for these people I have mentioned. Again, there is nothing in my letter that would lead you to be identified. Not even if you back read my posts will anyone have a clue. I checked the recipient of my message if there is anything in his letter or back posts that would lead to your identification. None as well.

You naming me in another venue on the other hand has caused you to be known where I was careful enough to not cause any form of humiliation or embarrassment and more importantly association. If people have identified you with me, it is because of your doing not mine. If people have known about it prior to that entry, it is because you may have given them heads up or talked about it or written explicitly about it or discussed it with others online or off. I will not claim responsibility for your actions.

If you ask our common friends and acquaintances, and I will give you permission to do so, ask them if I have in any way asked about you, raised you as a topic, raised your name in any conversation or took any part in any discussion about you. Ask. I'm very positive of the response they will give you. (I shall insert here an exception for one person who knew the matter before I did, before I myself have found out about your blog, and who, I thought, has blindly set me up if that be the original intent. I shall not discuss the matter as it between me and that person. But that discussion lasted only a few inquiries and only once.)

For the record, even I found out about things through your site. My familiarity with the subject has caused me to know. But it is not enough to identify him if no one else knows the details about him. If your image has been destroyed based on the number of people who know anything about this whole matter with you, it is by your doing, your writings, your open admissions, your tactless way of talking about anything which no one has publicly confirmed. Neither of us has publicly involved you, neither have we expressed association with you in that manner in which you claim, save, I would think those four. Of course, I cannot speak for him, if he has spoken to anyone of his involvement with you in private. Only he will know that.

I do not want to be associated with you. I don't want people to think of me and then think of you along the same line of thought. If you want to be associated with me, that is your prerogative. But I do not like the idea. Which is why I will continue to not mention you or identify you in this letter. Again, only people who have known things from you or by your doings will know this about you. I don't know how many they are. Maybe you can tell.

And if you hate me, you have every right to be. I use your posts in ways I can. They were publicly posted. Just like me, you should know they will be subject to judgment and interpretation and possibly usage. I will take your statement in your last entry as a permission. You said you don't care. Thank you.

About you saying you have ended this fight that I have started, please note that I have not started picking a fight with you in public. I have my sight on one person who has caused me a lot of anger. So, yes, you cannot end a fight by having the last say when it was you who openly attacked me and if anything, have tried to provoke me. But other than this letter, you wont hear much from me. No, you did not end a fight by posting that entry and stating you have the last word. Ironically, YOU HAVE JOINED ONE. Sorry for the caps. I just needed to emphasize that. Honestly, if he did not tell you to keep out of this, let me tell you myself and for your own benefit, it is not a good idea to be participating in a fight where neither party wants you there. But that is just me.

Lastly, please spare me the colorful remarks. And try not to be superficial in your attacks on me. Your ka-LEVEL remark is something I will have to agree with though. No we are not of the same kind. And please try not to be superficial as to even mention my height. I still don't know how that is an insult; but for your pleasure, I will pretend to be insulted by it.

-Miss Wide Reader

p.s. Pardon me. I just love long letters.

Sergio,

killing myself slowly with work...

you're the one who keeps me breathing. just hang on. someday there'll be a good reason to turn this all around.

the future looks bright. it's the present that sucks big time. some of my principles can be heroic but on the losing end, but it's definitely a good thing that fidelity is one of them. I will never be "quiet" - that I can be sure of.

thanks for taking really good care of me (like being the one popping vitamins into my mouth because I'm too busy to take them or reminding me to eat because I'm too busy to remember when I'm supposed to. you really are the sweetest thing!)

Tuesday is your day. :)

love and all things curly,

Marimar

ps

till our next fart contest session! go look for a decibel meter na para fair. (kala mo di ko susulat? you dared me :P)

I love you. all of you. seriously.

If you ask our common friends and acquaintances, and I will give you permission to do so, ask them if I have in any way asked about you, raised you as a topic, raised your name in any conversation or took any part in any discussion about you. Ask. I'm very positive of the response they will give you. (I shall insert here an exception for one person who knew the matter before I did, before I myself have found out about your blog, and who, I thought, has blindly set me up if that be the original intent. I shall not discuss the matter as it between me and that person. But that discussion lasted only a few inquiries and only once.)

no edit function yet...

I forgot about him. So just one other and no more. But I guess that is very much a given.

Edited by Yavanna

Babe,

Last night was just so great.

It made me dream of the future... again and again.

It made me feel you understood me.

It made me feel that you love me. (even if you dont say it at all :lol:)

Knowing that you are counting the days till the 23rd makes me feel excited too.

Thank you.

thank you for giving me more reasons to smile now.

Whatever happens after "this", i still would thank you. For coming to my life.

For making me feel that I am adorable and lovable....

....and as you said to me last night, "you are too good for me..."

your Meine Meerjungfrau

PS: I will touch you, ok. I am privileged to do so. ;)

Friend,

Ok na yung butterfly bandage. No need for stitches.

And remember what I told you, ang boytoy at boyfling na assh*le at jerk, binabasura at nililiyaban o kaya iniiwan sa snow para mag-freeze at magka-frostbite.

Ganon ka-simple yun. Kaya mo yan.

At nakupo... wag sa kaniya. Allergic na ako sa mga alagad ng open source at linux.

Ang Iyong Friend

sa lahat na nagaaway (lam nyo kung sino kayo)

pwede ba tama na.. tama na yang parinig na yan

wala ng kwenta yung pinopost nyo..

puro panira na.. at napaka unrelated na sa dati nyong pinagtalunan

post kayo sa multiply post kayo dito... kung gusto nyo mag bangayan at gusto nyo

iparating yung gusto nyong sabihin dun sa tao

sa YM kayo lapang 3seconds may reply na at least nasatisfy nyo yung mga sarili nyo

sa bangayan nyo.. lam ko yung ym nyo preho gusto nyo i confe ko??

napakaliit na bagay pinalalaki nyo? aabot pa kyo sa mga personal at sa tipong masasaktan kayo

sa mga naririnig nyo sa isa't isa.. sana hindi na kayo kumukuha ng simpatya sa mga kaibigan nyo kc

it's not a big deal naman dapat eh..kayong dalawang sana nagusap naresolve na yan.. ngaun pati yung mga hindi naman

kasali dapat nadamay narin.. lam nyo naiipit kami na kaibigan kayong dalawa.. as much as possible wala kaming dapat na kampihan at

sang ayunan..kasi kayong dalawa ayaw namin mawala kayo as a friend.. Fapow kaw na maging tulay dyan dapat lam mo na gawin mo pre..B)

isa lang masasabi ko walang mangyayari kung ganyan kayo ng ganyan

umamin na yung my ksalanan at magkaaminan na kyo.. oo hindi na kayo lahat magkalevel.. ganyan naman sinasabi ng mga

taong mapride.. pero pag naistak kayo sa nahuhulog na elevator malamang sa malamang magkalevel na lahat kayo :lol: nyahaha

pwede magburahan na kyo ng mga blaglaloos nyo at post chuva!! nyahaha pag nagbati kyo papasarado ko ang gigolo :evil:

mag iinuman tayo don nyahaha :P

oist!! sige na bati na!! ok??

kung hindi nyo kayang magbati ngaun please let time pass it by...

tama na ang comment at paninira... hindi mganda yun eh parang napaka un-wo-MAn-ly non :lol:

nyahaha

peace na!! :flowers:

dear puff,

i hope russell crowe, the masahista, will live-up to his name and get that snake off you back. just the same, i would suggest that you ask mel gibson to have a look at your head. mahirap na... baka mawala ang pagka-abnormal mo and we can't have that, of course! :lol: i have been there myself although in my case it was a tarantula up my ass. :lol: and, yes, i had jet li get it out but for good measure i still go see jacky chan every now and then. jacky commands a steeper talent fee than jet but he's got his shaolin skills from the western world so his english is actually better. :lol:

lucky indeed that you had talent scout boy abunda come and see you. i just hope it turns out well, mahal kasi ang duties and taxes ng lambanog. :lol: you have a nice one also. :)

ingat,

don chaotic

Baby,

Weeeee! First time mo nakapanood sa moviehouse noh :rolleyes:

Natuwa naman ako nung kinakanta mo yung Kung Fu Fighting nung pauwi na tyo :D

Movie date uli tayo next time :heart:

And sana wag na nating kasamang matulog yung robot mo--masakit pag nahigaan :lol:

Maymi

Death to the PUP Freshman rapists!

Think I give a f*ck if you are all minors?

Heck, I'd really like to see you guys at the death row.

You don't deserve the life you have, like you destroyed the life of an innocent person.

Fraternity initiations? I don't see any brotherhood (or sisterhood for that matter) with what you've done.

She still has a good life, a potential to make things better for her current predicament.

You destroyed it all in a few moments.

And damn it, you even took a f*cking video!

You guys deserve the death row, no matter what. You say you are minors, and therefore can't be executed?

Too bad the government abolished the death penalty.

Talent,

Please do not listen to the critics, it is only natural for them to hate you at first but i honestly believe in you. The music you make is unbelievably original and honest. I love the art that you put in the lyrics. Please do not let them get to you. And as for the image, i will ensure you that if you listen to me, if we just let these detractors annoy themselves to death, we'll emerge with the reputation we really do have. class and breeding my dear. Music is an art. And trust me, i know a good artist when i see one. You are amazing and I promise to get you to where you are supposed to be heading. Stardom.

Love always,

Manager

lovey dovey

im at it again

i know i promised 2am

but i logged in as excited i truly am

hoping that u are too this moment in time

i wish i could see you

i wish i could beside you

i wish these wishes would come true

inshallah bukra habibi

that ill be with you truly

but the time i count very dearly

july aug sept oct november

december 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12

hope my excitement will never end

the first is the time i would have to wait

the second is the time i have to pay

one day for every month of waiting

the payments i will pay in double

the moments must be x2

so that itll be my deposit till next december.

i hope i make up for lost time

then put some more for you

memories to last you till next december.

IRLY K****A S*****S

Demi-God,

It's been quite a while since i last sent you my praises so here it is, HAIL.

What's this i heard about you getting back with the mere mortal (who looked like a fugly feet) you once dated? i tried sweetie, i tried but all these nonsense between you and me just makes you the demi god for life. I mean, i'm not even sure why i am sending you a praise on your way. But CONGRATULATIONS for hitting the jackpot. may you have many more winning sessions in your life. I do not miss being around you and the glorious things. i miss you being the friend i can always turn to. Somehow, your position really makes everyone feel they're a few steps lower than you. (Yes even me..)

Love you. And i hope things work out for the best.

Hail!

Sending you a kiss on your cheek,

Another-mortal-you-once-loved

lovey dovey

one day isang araw

day of tuesday araw ng martes

one afternoon isang hapon

my cellphone rang, nagring ang aking celpon

i saw nakita ko

the area code 63, pilipinas galing kita ko

i picked it up, nagmadali akong sagutin

might be my love, baka mahal ko aking sinta

i answered hello, sabi ko hello

you answered hi, sagot mo leche

it was a joke, biro lang po

you answered hi, sagot mo musta ka po.

i didnt ask, di ko tinanong

who the caller was, dahil alam ko na kung sino

the voice was sweet, parang anghel sa aking tenga

i didnt know why, di ko mawari ang aking tuwa

we talk nag usap tayo

for minutes di ko napansin

the time we spent di ko napansin

i was working di ko pla napansin rin

after talking, pababa na ng phone

after a while, bitin pa ako

i said next time, sabi mo sige

i love you i said, sabi ko mahal kita irog

you said i love you too, sabi mo leche.

hehehehe

M,

I finally shipped that thing you gave me, and i'm so glad i did, so happy you got it. Got the phone i gave you fixed, good thing you didn't wait for it and instead got a cheap one from that other guy. Well its good as new, I won't send you this one, what for you to use and all??? Its my hard earned money and you'll use it to text some low-life parasite? Nah... you don't deserve this, you didn't even wait for me to get this fix remember, you simply looked for a guy that can give you one... well, talk about class... that's the ugliest and cheapest phone i've ever seen. Bagay nga kayo. In any case, i can't say i'm happy now... instead i'm gonna say i'm better now... better off without you. I just wish we could have done this a lot sooner. Little by little, my disassociation with you is almost complete... in a matter of time... on the other hand, the thought of me will forever haunt you... everywhere you go, whatever you do. Coz, you know i'm living a better life than the both of you.

A

Caia,

I missed the times that we almost shared

I miss the love that was almost there

I miss the times that we used to kiss

At least in my dreams

Just let me take my time and reminisce

It is a hundred million to one chance that you will ever get to read this and but I want to say that you are absolutely right, I should have listened to you back then when you said that almost doesn't count.

MiB

ano ba?!

ikaw number 1 ka,

conceited,, namew,,, wala ko pakialam sa kung ano'ng gagawin mo sa buhay mo,,, feeling mo naman

gusto ko malaman lahat lahat,,, actually, i don't care,,, i was just being nice,,, pero hindi ko ineexpect

na bibigyan mo ko ng isang mahabang nobelang ayaw ko namang basahin,,, lech! past is past is past is

past,,, kahit na magpunta ka pa sa gyera ngeon wala akong pakialam,,,

ikaw number 2 ka,

isa ka pa. manhid ka ba? sinabi ko na ngang hinde! anu ba gusto mo? english? español? taena,,, bisaya?

ano?! sabihin mo para masabi ko sau,,, kahit maghanap pako ng magtatranslate para sa ken

maintindihan mo lang,,, HINDI NGA SABE EH! AYOKO! epal na to,,, kung bakit nagkaganyan buhay mo,

kasalanan mo yan,,, yan ang pinili mo,,, panindigan mo,,, dati ginawa mo kong tanga heyup ka,,, tapos

ngayon nambobola ka,,, tadew ka,,, tantanan moko!

ikaw number 3 ka,

sino ka ba??? baket ba nangungulit ka sa ken?! at pm ka ng pm ng taenang pm na yan?! kung hindi mo

alam kung anu yung fubu, psp at kung ano-ano pa, i suggest, magbasa ka naman ng mga thread

dito,,,baka sakali ma discover mo,,, kesa pm ka ng pm sa mga nananahimik na tao, ayusin mo buhay

mo!

ikaw panget ka,

kahit anong epal ang gawin mo ke boss, epal ka pa rin,,, habang buhay ka lang magiging epal,,,

pero kahit na maging epal ka rin habang buhay, wala pa ring magandang mangyayari sau dahil

ampanget ng ugali mo! wag mo ko idamay sa inadequacies mo! subukan mo kayang gawin ang trabaho

mo? try mo lang? kahit minsan lang,,, kesa mag telebabad ka dyan ng magtelebabad,,, namew ka,,,

puro landian naririnig ko sa side mo,,, yung telepono pakibaba,,, telepono ko yan! hindi sau! pakabit ka

ng sarili mong linya!

Lord,

pasensya Ka na po. hindi ko na talaga kaya,,, puputok na mga ugat ko sa sobrang hayblad,,,

Sergio,

After last night being a blast, today's a bad day for me, huh?

Thanks for last night's heaven. Thanks for all the emotional support. Thanks for listening to me rant. Thanks for appreciating me finally unclogging our sink (one yay for today). Thanks for understanding. Thanks for being sooooo cute. Thanks for those arms that have become my shelter and have always made me feel safe and so at home. Thanks for making me feel as if I'm the only girl in the world. Thanks for the constant words of admiration and appreciation - you make me feel beautiful. Thanks for constantly reminding me of my worth. Thanks for The Godfather series and Scarface. Thanks for the Meiji chocolate. Thanks for being there and more. Thanks for loving me.

Never thought it could happen to creatures like us, but yes, I think we found love - without realizing it was the one thing we were looking for all along.

in lust and in love,

Marimar

ps

inggit ka I got to flirt with her kanina no? :P you should've said something na rin sana! :lol: don't worry, di naman nahalata e.

pps

damn! I forgot! she's the one that _____________! eeeew! :lol:

lovey dovey

i stand not tall i may not

yoda i am i think not

love you i know i do

give u written poem i know u like

difficult i see this is

poem to make a long it is

like yoda i hope i am

wisdom full i hope i have

little wisdom that i have left

reasons to give for my love to you

prepare a long list for you i have

count the ways please let me

one - two - three - four

i remember u as like before

18 november it is the day

you kiss me, i like the way

five - six - seven - eight

pancit canton we ordered and ate

love in between we share

memories i have i hold dear

:P

(tinitipid ko na kasi i promised u) hehehe

Sergio,

You win...

You will always be my big baby. Don't scare me like that again though.

Congratulations on your new Playstation. :)

sincere yun. see? --> :)

Away tayo dun a? para naman mag away na tayo. :P

Tekken,

Marimar

ps

your new joystick will not beat my "joystick" and you can never do "the knob" with that. :P :lol:

dear partner in crime,

not to worry best friend, i will try to wake up on time. :) they might charge me for overstayin. as it is, i dont want to incur any more charges.

kaya nga itinanim ko na po sa subconscious ko na gumising kagad. :P sana nga lang si subconcious di rin makatulog ng mahimbing. hehehe.

salamat ha! :wub: :*

halabsyu bes! hamisyu!

talk to you soon!

BF

:heart: