The Mail Box

Nakakatawa...

Kapag nagpopost ako, react sila ng react. Feeling nila sila kausap ko.

Di lahat ng pinopost ko dito para sa inyo.. at.. wala talagang para sa inyo..

Apektado amf! :thumbsdownsmiley:

Bakit? Feeling nyo kayo yun? Kung feeling nyo kayo yun, baka kayo nga! Hahaha! :lol:

Taena, nakakatawa!

Magpopost pa ng reaction. Waaahahahaha!

Pupusta ako babawi ng post yan oh.. Sige nga. Pakita nyo nga galing nyo.. :rolleyes:

Yun eh kung meron kayong galing... :sick:

Ang mag-react Bobo! :rolleyes:

Pwe!

You asked me why I am bitter?

With all the whining you give about loving me, I find it, more than a tad ingenius of you, that all the ills that occured to you were quickly laid at my feet, all the problems we had were turned into my fault, that you remain without fault. To say that this worldview is in grevious error at the very least is an understatement.

I think perhaps that the most basic of issues is simple, you wanted out, and you kept coming up with reasons to get out. I understand that, keep your little illusions and fantasies. Your treasured make-believe stories about the why's and wherefores, it matters not to me anymore.

I wish you a joyous life in the future, one that sees you of all that you deserve.

Edited by IQ Zero

Hey there,

Thanks for the talk and the cheering up, okay I've got my head more or less screwed on properly again. I just wish I listened to you in the first place. Sorry that I thought you were wrong, darn, but that was a big mistake, giving my heart to someone that stomped all over it.

Next time I'll know better.

Once again, thanks.

hey you

I'm reading the book you gave me

and should i say, i'm being captivated by it (no pun intended :lol:)

see you again soon.

and maybe you can let me hear more of your jazzy tunes

i wonder if you have sweet child of mine in jazz :D

me

A,

i won't be back

i don't think i would

like you I have to settle in one little corner

to enjoy the peace am having now

but we're still friends aren't we?

we always will be

A

H,

hope everything's fine with you

sorry if I wasn't able to talk much the last time you chanced upon me online.

I'll make it up to you when am not too busy.

i miss you :)

S

DAB

we've drifted apart, that's pretty obvious

but I hope you'd cherish all the fun that we had

I feel and I see that you have a new object of your admiration already

I wish you smiling always

I miss you

ACG

i cant say i don't miss you..... but you hurt me not because it was love lost but rather you made me lose the trust i had in you......

you can never say that i didn't want to work it out.... you gave me lies and had too many secrets......then you made it look like it wasn't working out....

while you kept me promising me things and wanting to work it out..... you know you had so many shortcomings but you never wanted to work it out...

i just hope that the girl you were with knows who you really are......i pity her if you lie to her too........you will always be a loser if you cant work out your own problems......

D :wub:

i cant stop thinking about you. cant wait to see you later and feel your warm hug. i really need that today...super stressed here at work.

what do you want for dinner? i'll try to come up with something. :boo:

i love you and thank you for coming my way :heart:

M :hypocritesmiley:

dude,

I'm overwhelmed by the series of life changing events that happened this past week. Without a doubt you'd change your world, your priorities in order to conform with mine, do everything, and even move mountains just to prove that what we have is for keeps. :)

we're really an adventurous couple - with a vision. we're gonna be damn rich baby, and we're on our way there! :lol:

I used to be sooooo cynical bout this whole "love" thing, but I can see clearly now. calculated risks eh? I believe you now, housemate. :D

love,

ma'am :P

Edited by BallBreaker

Hi,

I am running away because I am carrying your child. Just kidding. Really, I need to escape from you. I care a lot about you but sometimes I can't help but feel that to you I'm just a playful kid not worthy of your full attention. I guess I want you so much but I do not see how there's any hope for us to be together (or for me to be with you hehe). Well, I'll try to grow up. :)

Don't ask me again why I love you, I still can't give an answer. :P

I'll miss your bed. I hope I could still sleep over by the time I get back :)

Cheer up always. Don't let the heat get you into sungit mode.

Kris

--

To you who seem to always appreciate my yumminess (hehe),

Thank you for keeping me company during all those kaladkarin nights. Thank you for being a friend amidst all the intrigues and rudeness around us. I kinda like being your alalay. Looking forward to more milk shake nights with you! :)

Creampuff,

I really enjoyed spending time with you. I couldn't ask for a better company than you and with my good friends around me. I sincerely hope that you enjoyed our little vacation together. I'm looking forward to the next time we'll spend together.

Cheers,

Pumpkin

Edited by Phrozhen.Khold

You, who need not do anything to make me smile,

I'm sorry. I didn't know.

I know how it feels to lose someone. I've been there before, and I will not wish it to anyone, not even to the worst of my enemies. I feel the pain you feel. I grieve with you. More than ever, I wish I was there to console you, to hold you. I hope my words will bring you comfort, mere words they may be.

Be strong. Stay strong. Know that when you close your eyes, I am standing by your side. Always.

To you I will always remain true.

Chip Pipay

ps... Wait about a week or so. I hope what I sent comes to you soon. When I come back, I want you to read it to me. I want to see your eyes light up when you do so. I miss them. And I miss you.

BM

thank you for waking me up awhile ago...kahit hindi ako nagising :lol: i appreciate everything you're doing for me. i know you've got work, but you still took the time in making sure that i get to work on time.

and oh...sorry i didnt get to prepare dinner last night. thanks for treating me out. wahaha. busog ako. :boo:

see you tomorrow. call you later. miss you voice already.

FA

i didnt know why you have to question me coz someone PMed me on my birthday that i didnt know...do i have to reject all the greetings from others?....it seems you didnt remember our monthsary which is today. i know you are very busy from your duty and we cant be together a little bit longer....but anyway, that's life