The Mail Box

Mike,

Not a day could pass by without me thinking of you. Memories of cradling you in my arms when you were a baby. Our first trip to the carnival when you were a toddler. Taking you to school. The songs we sang. The jokes we cracked. The happy moments we shared.

You know, I would give up everything I own just to be with you once again. But that will never happen. Not for the rest of my lifetime.

Parents are not supposed to outlive their kids! I couldn't let death touch you but it came. How quick your flame!

Now we're left here dealing with the loss. Sometimes, I wake up in the middle of the night looking for your ghost. Hoping to see even just a shadow. I would look for your face in crowds pretending you aren't really gone, just lost somewhere.

I miss you. We all do.

Tito

everything was ok until.....

evrything was fine until u came

and for all i thought

this was just a fools game

we chatted too long

spent hours on the fone

and after that i wondered

what went wrong?

y did i choose to stay

y did i asked u to play

i felt wonders in my heart

but i cant explain whats was that all about

i have u all along in mind and in heart

i fell for u but now it had fallen apart....

m not saying its gone coz it wont be

i dont wanna be selfish this time

my mind was clouded too see ur free

im not him and he aint like me

i enjoyed the moment for i know it wont last

now the time has ended let it be all in the past...

to my precious

Dear diary,

Today give-up na talaga ako …….I realized na not all people are born to love…..to feel love….and to be in love…….ewan ko ba ……di naman ako ganoong kapangit…..pero…..ala pa rin akong lovelife……ni sexlife wala…….kaya nga I officially proclaimed myself "the 30 year old virgin" hehehe….tuwing may type ako…….di ko kayang lapitan or if ever na magawa kong magflirt, di ko mamaintain ang momentum ko……kaya ayun…..nauunahan ako palagi ng iba……..it's either that o talaga di ako type nung girl……Tuwing may pagkakataon namang makapagkarir ako….may darating naman na pagsubok sa buhay ko na kailangang iset aside ko ang lovelife ko……ayan tuloy …naiwanan na ako ng tren……..bakit kamo? E kasi nga ni minsan di pa ako nagkakasyota e how much more kung magsesettle down na ako di ba……weird noh…as a guy, ayoko namang mag-asawa nang di ko man lang matikman ang konting kademonyohan sa mundo……wtf am I talking about? E pano nga pala ako mag-aasawa kung wala nga akong makuhang syota…wala na nga akong expectations sa babae e pero talagang walang dumarating sa akin na grasya…...pero ganon talaga pag breadwinner ka……oras at pera mo kailangang ilaan mo sa iba…..to the point na Php100 na lang ang natitira sa pitaka mo……pag allowance mo sa isang buwan hehehe…..di ko nga alam kung pano ako nakasurvive……the point is…..nasacrifice ang love life ko……..I can never be 21 or 28 again….my viewpoint in life is far different from what I was 10 or 15 years ago……I regret not have those childish romances or wild one night stands…….pero that's the way it is……..I did my best to get laid…hehehe what a statement…..I've used up all the dating tools and went to all the dating places………only to end up by myself and my hardworking hands……I talked to my male friends and but all they did was listen……..hindi tulad nuong mga nasa movies na tutulungan pa nila yung friend nila makahook up with somebody…….feeling ko tuloy minsan e pinagdadamutan nila ako hehehe but that's just me……buti pa nga ang utol ko…….babae pa ang humahabol sa kanya…….hayyyyyy….buhay nga naman…….kaya eto…….ako ang tagapag-alaga ng nanay ko……..tagakayod ng pamilya ko………at sa pagtulog e mag-isa pa rin ako…….pagod na ako…….there's just so much emptiness in my life…….so much self-pity……..ilang buwan na lang….31st birthday ko na……..iiyak na naman ako nito…….pano kasi mag-isa lang ako sa birthday ko………umiinom ng 2 hanggang 3 bote ng red horse…….wala naman kasi akong panghanda……..buti nga di ko pa naisipang magpakamatay……..naalala ko tuloy……itong nanay ko………lumabas yung resulta ng medical exam nya…..andaming sakit na nakita…….saan ko na naman kukunin ang pangbayad ng gamot nya……….

dear pop,

this morning you were talking about applying for a senior citizen's card. i looked at you and looked again. i was telling the truth when i said you don't look like you should be a holder of that card. you need to grow some more grey hair and stop using broduh's big bike.

i've seen and met some senior citizen card holders and they look way older. you have aged gracefully, pop. so has 'nay. well, i do have your genes, i'm sure i will live as you have lived, age as you have aged.

thank you.

now, go get that senior citizen card! :cool:

(will you buy my vitamins using that card, too?)

y

i dont know why but my tears began to fall

i came across someone post and tried to check on him

i noticed he was back but he never even said hi

how could someone break someone's heart

make someone fall and let her fall apart

how could i stop my self from hurting

how could i stop myself from loving him

i confess ... it still hurts

Mod Note : This thread is for SEXUAL True Confessions... Will move this thread to the mailbox tomorrow...

Edited by Wyld

I was reading Tim Burton's poem and it reminded me so much of you...

Stick Boy & Match Girl In Love

Tim Burton

Stick Boy liked Match Girl,

He liked her a lot.

He liked her cute figure,

he thought she was hot.

But could a flame ever burn

for a match and a stick?

It did quite literally;

he burned up quick.

What is to be done

when the song is over

the dance ends

and someone tells you its best to just sit the next one out

but your still rocking to that same beat

the same melody

singing off key

using the same old cliche lines

Wouldnt it be better if the song never ended

if i you could tell your not only the music but the reason for dancing

hell the dance itself

but here i am chasing a memory that was never mine to begin with

wouldnt it be better if we could chuck reality out of the nearest window

tell it to take a long walk off a short peir

but its not my place to suggest

its not my place to ask if we can throw away our ties to the world and rise above

so lets just turn those roses upside down

can you hear them screaming?

can you feel the bright red passion fall from each petal?

can you see the petals fall away?

why can i

why can i

With enough time and resources, anything is possible, even going to the moon and mars, or successfully dating every last hot half-breed girl in company HQ.

Engineering is accomplishing the possible with the optimum use of time and resources. With years under my belt it all boils down to this.

Management is organizing your way over the improbable, with the least time and resources. Many claim, few deliver...

Leadership is charging with your men right through the impossible, with neither sufficient time nor resources. This is where the real fun begins...

If you manage to pull that last one off, it's gonna feel better than sex, and certainly loads better than love, wohoooo!!

oh, such sweet revenge!

it wasn't a trap for you. it wasn't even a trap at all. but you don't need to know. will keep it to myself to laugh about.

and you, remember that men do kiss and tell. and i learned much about you: your lies which didn't escape him, your truth which you tried to hide from others but showed to him.

now, that's the definition. supply the word.

Edited by KristinLavransdatr

this aint my life...

got a smooth-sailing life without you in it.

no waves, no low tides.

then came you...

changing every aspect of my being.

but still, this is not my life.

this could be my place,

but i can seem to fit in.

its like music.

i found the rhythm,

but there's no rhyme.

this is not my life.

f**k you all!

ganging up on me like that.

why cant just one person face me???

why does it have to be all of you?

why, cant you beat me individually?

why, cant you topple down one aleena?

tired of hearing bullshits and craps from you.

tired of your nonsense talks.

tired of all of you.

dont push me --

you have not seen the worst of me yet!

i can do unimaginable things when pushed.

i can make your life a living hell.

so, f**k off...

scram and let me be!

in case you got nothing else to do,

come to me -- ill give you some rope -

go hang yourselves!!!

i dont f**kin care!!!

the witch in me is pissed off...

and is pissed off so bad!

again, f**k you all!

Edited by aleena