The Mail Box

sweetie,

tomorrow night is the night. we have waited for this moment for the longest time and i can't believe that the time is almost near. the sparks will definitely be there. just don't put yourself up for too many expectations. i'm sure we'll be fine.

you have a safe trip, okay? can't wait to see you in a few hours. until then, i'll be missing you.

L

You make me laugh. You really thought I'd take you?

And what's all this crap about missing me? Since when were you capable of having emotions? Haven't I made myself clear enough? I have nothing more to say to you except "up your ass." You are so over.

Never darken my doorstep again.

Honey,

Peace of mind you say? i ain't getting any .. you are mad me that's a fact... please don't be nice if you don't feel you are up to it ... i'd rather be lonely kesa naman pilit ang pakikitungo mo sa akin ... i'd rather cry at night thinking you don't love me anymore ... i'll move on don't worry ...when? i don't know ... but i'll spring back as always ... i am a survivor ... ingat na lang

M

ive so many questions in my mind right now...and the weird thing is there are really no answers forthcoming. not in the near future at least... i guess the only important thing is to try and keep it real... and remember that dreams and fantasies ... are just that. dreams and fantasies. it is best to keep on living ...

again i only have myself to rely on. and only myself to make sure i come out of this alive. and in one piece.

darn. i so hate having my fixed up little world messed up this way. :(

but i still dont regret any of this. if anything, i cherish the the lessons im learning along the way.

Edited by WyldChik

this just about sums it up for me tonyt. :(

I Love You, Goodbye

Wish I could be the one

The one who could give you love

The kind of love you really need

Wish I could say to you

That I'll always stay with you

But baby that's not me

You need someone willing to give their heart and soul to you

Promise you forever, baby that's something I can't do

Oh I could say that I'll be all you need

But that would be a lie

I know I'd only hurt you

I know I'd only make you cry

I'm not the one you're needing

I love you, goodbye

I hope someday you can

Find some way to understand I'm only doing this for you

I don't really wanna go

But deep in my heart I know this is the kindest thing to do

You'll find someone who'll be the one that I could never be

Who'll give you something better

Than the love you'll find with me

Oh I could say that I'll be all you need

But that would be a crime

I know I'd only hurt you

I know I'd only make you cry

I'm not the one you're needing

I love you, goodbye

Leaving someone when you love someone

Is the hardest thing to do

When you love someone as much as I love you

Oh I don't wanna leave you

Baby it tears me up inside

But I'll never be the one you're needing

I love you, goodbye

Baby, its never ganna work out

I love you, goodbye

I couldn't breathe. I saw his name here. After such a long time, I didn't know he could still (literally) take my breath away. He was the guy in between now and my ex boyfriend. The reason why I couldn’t say yes to my ex… The guy who broke my heart. The one person who made me feel extreme emotions. He made me realize my worth. Yet he made me feel worthless. He told me things, which turned my world upside down. But broke my heart into pieces. He dried my tears yet he made me cry…

And I have never imagined feeling this way for someone.

And until now, I’m still hoping he comes back. I know deep down it’s not going to happen and it’s killing me. I was the one who said goodbye. Yet here I am now pining for him.

He still makes me feel giddy inside. And he is probably the only person who can make me cry at the sight of him. Weird but such is how I feel for him…And seeing his name after weeks brought back all the weird feelings. All the good memories and all the painful thoughts.

It’s such a difficult world. There’s one who’s safe and strong, my comfort zone. The other is far, withdrawn and is not even within my reach. Why would I want someone who will shatter me? Who will ultimately cause my very death?

Maybe because I know he is a good man.

Maybe because he makes me feel special

Maybe because he makes me feel I’m his princess and there can be no one else

Maybe because he makes me feel complete

And maybe, just maybe for him, I might completely forget the promises I made to myself. I might completely lose myself and give in.

Even for a moment to be with him

Just to know how it would feel…

Even with tears…

Even for one moment…

I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments and glue them together again and tell myself that the mended whole was as good as new… but for him, maybe I will.

Honey,

Im in turmoil right now ... losing my job ... you being distant ... i don't know how to deal with it .. . but i know in every door that closes ... there will open a window to see the sun shining through ... take care .. i might not be around when you woke up and realize you still care for me ...

M

Edited by Leslie Garcia

Kanina pa kita pinagmamasdan habang galak na galak ka sa panonood mo kay Bayang Barrios. Tinataas mo pa nga ang dalawa mong kamay sa ibabaw ng iyong ulo para pumalakpak. Kung makikita ka ng ibang tao, baka tawanan ka lang. Pero ako nangingiti lang sa malayo, ipinipinta sa memorya ang iyong itsura habang nakangiti at masaya.

Matapos ang programa, palihim kong sinabihan ang isa mong kaibigan na papuntahin ka sa labas. Doon ay iintayin kita. Gusto ko sanang makausap ka nang masinsinan at muling makita ka ng malapitan.

Alam kong malayo pa ang lalakbayin mo pauwi at hindi ka sanay sa daloy ng mga dyip dito sa loob ng campus. Alam kong importante sa iyo ang magkaroon ng kasama pauwi. Alam ko na maaga pa ang pasok mo bukas. Alam kong sa paglapit mo, hindi na isang kasintahan ang turing mo sa akin kundi isa na lamang kaibigan.

Ngunit ako ay nagpumilit, hawak ang mga matagal na pangakong ikaw mismo ang nagsambit noong mga panahong hindi mo pa nakikita ang pinalit mo sa akin. Tanda ko pa kung gaano ka kasaya sa tuwing magkikita tayo, Kung gaano mo ako ikinuwento sa mga kaklase mo ng ilang ulit; ng walang kapaguran. Sariwa pa sa akin nang sabihin mo sa isa nating kaibigan na umiikot na ang mundo mo sa akin. Ganun mo ako kamahal.

Hindi ba natakot pa nga sila sa maaari kong gawin sa iyo? Alam nilang madali akong magsawa, notorious magpaasa at isang chronic flirt. Hindi ba’t palagi nilang tinatanong kung saan patungo ang ating relasyon? Nangamba sila noon na kapag niloko kita ay hindi mo makayanan. Naaalala mo ba na hindi sila makapaniwalang nagustuhan kita, sila na kabisado ang tipo na nagpapalukso sa aking puso?

Pinilit kong huwag kang paasahin ng aking mga salita, pinilit kong pigilin ang nadarama ko para sa iyo. Nagtakda ako ng panahon—isang buwan—upang lubusan kang makilala at upang makapag-isip kung mahal talaga kita o hindi. Sa isang buwan ay naghalo ang ating mundo. Dinala kita sa lugar na hindi mo pa napupuntahan at ginawa natin ang mga hindi mo pa nagagawa. Pinakita mo sa akin ang mga bagay sa panibagong pagtingin. Isa-isang nahulog ang mga pansariling depensa ko, unti-unti kong naunawaan ang sigaw ng tadhana. Noong Biyernes nasabi ko rin sa text na mahal kita. Akala ko pareho tayong magiging masaya.

Pero nagkamali ako. Kung kaya't humantong tayo sa eksenang ito.

Nakakabaliw isiping kung kailan mahal na kita ay saka naman nakahanap ka ng ibang mamahalin. Tinanong kita kung nainip ka ba sa panahong magkasama tayo, ang sabi mo hindi. Tinanong kita kung anong nangyari sa ating dalawa, sa akin at sa iyo, sinagot mo wala. Sa puntong ito naisip kong nagbago ka na. Ang dating madaldal na ikaw, ngayon ay napalitan na ng katahimikan. Gusto kitang halikan at yakapin ng mahigpit para sana kahit sa huling beses madama mo ang pagmamahal ko. Para sana magbago ang isip mo at maramdaman mong mahal mo pa rin ako. Pero hindi ko magawa. Ayaw kong mawala ka, sawa na ako sa paulit-ulit na pakikipagkilala. Kuntento na ako sa piling mo. Pero ipinagpatuloy mo ang pananahimik at pagtingin sa malayo.

Hinawakan ko ang kamay mo nang mahigpit at muli kong binitawan. Kung sabagay, i-iyak ko lang naman ng mga ilang araw at okay na ako. Pero naisip ko, sa tuwing magagawi ako sa Intramuros at sa paaralan mo, ikaw lang ang maaalala ko. At pumatak ang iyong mga luha.

Isa lang ang pakay ko sa gabing ito, ang marinig mula sa iyo ang desisyon mo. Ngunit hindi mo masambit ang mga katagang "kaibigan na lang." Pinilit mong takasan ang mga tingin ko at nanatiling tahimik. Wala akong magawa kundi bumitiw sa iyo. Sa isang iglap nawala ang pader na sinasandalan ko.

Nilabas ko ang picture mo sa aking wallet at sinilid sa bulsa ng iyong polo. Nagtanong ka kung bakit ko binalik at sinabi kong ayoko na sa iyo. Hindi man ito ang nararamdaman ko ngunit sisikapin kong paniwalaan iyon sa susunod na mga araw.

Ito na ang wakas ng isang buwan kasiyahan. Namasid ang bilog na buwan sa paghihiwalay nang ating landas. Malamig ang hangin at walang makapagbigay sigla sa ating dalawa. May naghihintay sa iyong pag-uwi, samantalang ako ay mag-isang muling mangangarap para sa taong maaaring dumating.

Malaki ka na, kaya mo na yan. Sa mga huling salita na ito ako nag-paalam at tuluyang humalo sa kadiliman. Sa huli kong paglingon ay naaninag kitang lumuluha nang magisa. Nabasa mo na siguro ang inabot kong sulat: Kapag hindi kayo nagworkout At naisip mong gusto mo pa ako Tanungin mo lang kay CJ ang number ko Otherwise, best of luck.

Salamat sa pagdalaw mo sa buhay ko. Salamat sa pagsagip mo sa mga panahong ikaw lang ang meron ako. Salamat at hindi kita nasaktan habang magkasama tayo. Salamat at aking nalaman na maaari palang magmahal ang mga taong tulad ko.

###############

Mahal na daw nya ang lalaking pinalit niya sa akin. s**t! i]

Edited by wjc-934

i know there is a struggle goin on in you.

i know youre fighting the odds...

tryin to stay afloat in this crazy world.

i know the exhaustion.

i sense the sheer tiredness.

i feel your need to just ... let go.

i wish i could do more for you my struggling warrior.

i wish i could hold you and never let go...

i wish i could snap a finger and everything will be okay.

but we know why i cant do more.

we know why i cant hold you right now.

and we know snapping a finger never really solved anything.

i can only continue to be here for you.

to listen and hear.

to feel.

just hang in there.

fight the fight.

live the life.

it will be okay eventually.

i cant just tell you when...

but i know it will be.

:heart:

honey,

remember...

... i offer my arms to catch you when you fall,

to keep you warm whenever your cold.

... i offer my ears to listen to whatever troubles you.

...i offer an earnest shoulder for you to cry on.

...i offer my mind and its thoughts for whatever you may have use of it for.

...i offer friendship or whatever that evolves along the way.

aba dami na itong "special offer na to ah!"... :P :rolleyes: :lol: ;)

Kidding aside, you do know how i really feel, words will never come close to describing how,

till then...

Much love,

sbv

post-63-1092778700.jpg

Edited by roxysnonie

Moving on but not letting go

I've had enough.

No, don't try to reason with me, this is too much.

I will try not to think of you when I wake up in the morning and ask myself if somehow you are also awake. I have my own life to lead and my own life to think of. No, I won't even think of you while I'm eating my lunch wondering if you're doing the same thing, because sooner or later I know you will.

No, never again will I go to the comfort room and lock myself in just to have some privacy to piteously think of you, cry, sing or do some silly things because of you. And no, never will i again think of you last when I go to sleep. Sleep is my only rest, so please don't plague me in my dreams.

I am moving on.

I'll try to wake up in the morning and smile and think not of why you left but that once you stayed.

And if I feel the need to cry, it will not be for the future that we could have, not for the regrets that I have nor of the anger that i feel, but I will cry because of a love that I never was able to share with the one woman I felt it for. I will cry for the love that was lost, and not for the woman who left.

I will give my affections to any woman who is need of it, but not my heart because I still am trying to get it back from you. I will give her the love that you never wanted, the kiss that I so longed to give you and the words that once was yours. Worthy or not worthy of it, at least he's here, you're not.

I'll try to hold back the tears when I think of you. I'll just try to smile.

I am moving on.. and hoping that the next thing would be letting go.

hendrik

I thank you for the wonderful time you spent with me. Yes you were late, and I was frustrated we couldn't spend more time together. But this is just the beginning of what I hope to be the fulfillment of my dreams.

And if I forgot to tell you then I am telling you now... I liked it when you waved at me as you were approaching, the obvious interest and glow on your face as you were talking, the way you " scolded" me when I opened the door on my own ( hope in time we will open more doors...together), how u stood beside me under the drizzle to let me know ur thankful for the company, how u said "he" is fortunate to have me ( but see he doesn't own me and i don't own him) the way that u waited till I get a ride to work...everything that there was and for everything that there will be. Yes, I wanna get to know you better and I wanna see where the road will take us. :)

To him/her/them who know nothing but to trash others spirits by finding other people, places and events as your scapegoats...

...you know who you are.

Blame it on the Coffee

-=icewulf=-

Faith wavering.

Self-esteem sinking.

What’s happening to me?

Blame it on the coffee.

Unable to sleep,

Chest aches as I weep.

Is this how it should be?

Blame it on the coffee.

Charging fury.

Violence in a hurry.

Damn insanity.

Blame it on the coffee.

Killer instincts,

Diabolic edicts.

Leave me be.

Blame it on the coffee.

Yesterday wasted,

Memoirs blasted.

I want to be free.

Blame it on the coffee.

Overworked.

Way past the limit.

Aiming for a fantasy.

Blame it on the coffee.

Unintelligible poem.

Words indigestible.

Rambling continuously.

Blame it on the coffee.

Edited by icewulf

I just want to post this again...

feelings has emerged.

same old cycle.... so here it goes again...

why am i always stuck in this situation? i do not know.. it's killing me.. that I know...

I love you and want to be with you in a way that is not possible. You're my friend. I have always tried to live my life facing up to things. But this is not something I can tell you without losing face...without losing you. I cannot risk that. In the relatively short time we've known each other, you have become of extreme value to me.

And yet, I cannot keep my peace completely.I have to somehow tell you, eventhough I doubt that our paths will cross here, or that you'll even know that this is me. or even if not tell u.. i just want to let it all out... I am taking this coward's way because I AM SCARED.

I know that I should probably tell you this. I know that I may forever regret this. I also know that you don't love me in the same way...nor look at me in a remotely romantic way. After all,i am just a friend, your buddy, your bestfriend, your closest pal, your dumping ground...

Of course, it hurts. And I pray to God that this is one thing I can keep from you.It's my folly to think along romantic lines and if there be a punishment in store for crossing that line between pure friendship & romance...i'd take it alone. It was my choice to fall...I alone should get hurt. For we both have agreed we wont fall, cause we view romantic relationships as fleeting and simply futile.

I know that you've just recovered from a painful break-up. And that you're relishing being single again. Still, allow me to make a wish. I wish that next time you love, it will be for keeps. I am praying for God to send you someone you can connect with in the most important of ways...someone who will see the gift that you truly are...someone who will do those things i've planned to do for you...someone you can love in return.

People have said time and again that it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. But what they will probably never understand is how i'll always be a winner for having loved you.

It's been a privilege loving you in my silent,secret way.

Thank you friend for walking into my life.