• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

B,

The "fight" we had this morning made me think about things. Was it jealousy? Or did you really think I was only leading you on? I never realize you would think that, as you know perfectly well that you have me - body, heart, mind, soul.

Baby, I've known you for years. What we have is really special. Our imperfections bring us even closer together. Heck, even things I read from this forum doesn't matter. I admit I do get jealous and unreasonable sometimes, but never for long. I trust you, and I know you'll never hurt me.

Thank you for always being here, for your patience, understanding and love. I can never get enough of telling you how much you mean to me. I love you.

T.

Dearest T,

I don't know what is wrong ... im feeling lost ... my emotions are so raw that i can't think straight anymore ... i wanted to gamble on you but i feel the reluctance ... i fear of many things ... so many to enumerate ... i want this relationship to work but i don't know how ... it's like im driving you to the edge ... i don't want to lose you yet i can't reach for you ... please be more patient in dealing with me ... scars of the past keeps on reminding me how painful it is to lose someone you love ... I LOVE YOU that is certain ... how i wish i can read your mind but i can't ...

M

Sometimes I wonder about my life. I lead a small life. Well, valuable, but small. And sometimes I wonder, do I do it because I like it, or because I haven't been brave? So much of what I see reminds me of something I read in a book, when shouldn't it be the other way around? I don't really want an answer. I just want to send this cosmic question out into the void. So goodnight, dear void.

Do you ever feel you become the worst version of yourself? That a Pandora's Box of all the secret hateful parts -- your arrogance, your spite, your condescension -- has sprung open. Someone provokes you, and instead of just smiling and moving on, you zing them. Hello, it's Mr. Nasty. I'm sure you have no idea what I'm talking about.

What do you get when you fall in love

A guy who has a pin to burst your bubble ( a li'l bit of happiness and a whole lot of pain)

that's what you get for all your trouble

Im Never gonna fall in love again

What do you get when you kiss a guy ( aside from the ecstacy and jitters it brings)

You get enough germs to catch pneumonia (from sipping all the drool he gives you)

After you do he'll never phone you (doesn't even remember you exist)

So Im definitely not going to Fall in love again

Not unless Prince Charming takes my breathe away and sweeps me off my feet.

Until then I'll enjoy my single life.

*bow*

Guest kizmet

I miss you… I miss the long telephone conversations we used to have, I miss your kiss, your warm embrace, the way you nag when you think that what I am doing is wrong… your sweetness when you wanted something from me, and the way you get mad when I failed to give in to your demands. I’ll never get over you…. I don’t see any reason why I should… I still cry when I think of you and the times we used to share… I still ask… why do you have to leave me so soon???…. I still need you…..

I always long for the night… coz when I close my eyes, and shut the world behind me… that’s the time where I can be with you once more… I would find myself in your arms, and everything seems perfect….… I just want to be beside you, I want to spend the whole night with you, I only want to be with you………

Often times I wonder, are you okay? What makes you busy? Do you miss me? Do you likewise wish we are together instead?

Ma, I long for the time when we can be together again…. Not that soon I guess, but I’m looking forward to that…..

Miss and love you so mommy!

My Dearest,

We are about to come out in the open.

As you might know by now, a lot of them want you for their own purposes.

If they see us together and in love, they will do everything to make you leave me and see things their way.

They will tell you things about me, some would be true, most others would be outright lies.

I'm not afraid, my love. What we have is what dreams are made of.

"What happens when dreams come true?"

Take my hand my love, let's find out together.

This about summarizes how I've felt for the past few days.

I held her close to me

'Cause I know she breaks so easily

And then I told her

But I knew no matter how I tried to console her

She's just do the best she could

But there are times the best in no damn good

And no matter how you try to be kind

There's always still a part of you you leave behind

When it falls apart

Chorus: There's no easy way to break somebody's heart

I lied and told her she'd be fine

Though we both knew it was just a line

I had to do it

'Cause I'd a' said anytihng to help me get through it

Then she reached out for my hand

And her simple touch was more than I could stand

And I had to turn away

'Cause I knew all the hurt

That she was feeling I was feeling too

'Cause when it falls apart

Chorus:

There's no easy way to break somebody's heart

She could've gotten angry

And made me feel like a guilty child

But I realized that never was her style

I wanted her to hurt me

And not treat me like a friend

I wanted her to say there'd be someday

I'd come crawling on my knees to ask her back again

But she acted like a lady 'til the end

Oh, what a lady

I thought that she'd break down

But she smiled at me and never made a sound

And I guess she understood in her way

Cause her silence told me everything she could not say

When it falls apart

There's just no easy way

Chorus:

There's just no easy way

There's just no easy way to break somebody's heart.

Malungkot ako.

Ang tagal kong tinitigan ang dalawang salitang iyan. Feeling ko, hindi yan sapat para maipakita sa buong mundo kung paano ako nasasaktan kapag naiisip kita.

Malungkot ako kasi aalis ka na. Pero dapat nga maging masaya ako kasi sa pag-alis mo, dun mo matutupad ang mga pangarap mo di ba? Ewan, tawagin mo na akong madamot. Pero sa totoo lang, kung mapipigilan kita, gagawin ko.

Malungkot ako kasi alam ko, kahit kailan, hindi mo ako mamahalin gaya ng pinapangarap ko. Hindi ko mararamdaman ang kilig na hatid ng paghawak mo sa kamay ko. Hindi ko mararamdaman ang seguridad na pwedeng ibigay ng yakap mo. Hindi ko mararamdaman ang kilig na pwedeng ibigay ng halik mo.

Pero siguro hindi pa ang mga iyan ang talagang dahilan ng kalungkutan ko.

Malungkot ako, higit sa lahat, kasi hindi mo malalaman kung gaano ka kahalaga sa akin. Hindi mo malalaman kung gaano kita kadalas isipin. Hindi mo malalaman na gagawin ko ang lahat para sa iyo.

Pero siguro, kapag nalaman mo kung gaano ako kabaliw sa iyo, tatawanan mo lang ako. Siguro akala mo, isa na naman yun sa mga biro ko.

Bago ka umalis, salamat ha. Salamat sa pagiging isang kaibigan. Salamat sa mga naitulong mo sa akin.

Malungkot ako...

...siguro dahil mahal kita.

*this is just wishful thinking....

Back when I was a child, before life removed all the innocence

My father would lift me high and dance with my mother and me and then

Spin me around 'til I fell asleep

Then up the stairs he would carry me

And I knew for sure I was loved

If I could get another chance, another walk, another dance with him

I'd play a song that would never, ever end

How I'd love, love, love

To dance with my father again

When I and my mother would disagree

To get my way, I would run from her to him

He'd make me laugh just to comfort me

Then finally make me do just what my mama said

Later that night when I was asleep

He left a dollar under my sheet

Never dreamed that he would be gone from me

If I could steal one final glance, one final step, one final dance with him

I'd play a song that would never, ever end

'Cause I'd love, love, love

Sometimes I'd listen outside her door

And I'd hear how my mother cried for him

I pray for her even more than me

I pray for her even more than me

I know I'm praying for much too much

But could you send back the only man she loved

I know you don't do it usually

But dear Lord she's dying

Every night I fall asleep and this is all I ever dream

Edited by Naked_Angel

to you who must not be named...

you sure as heck have been givin me a helluva time. but.. il grin and bear it. however, some things do need to be said. you might not acknowledge this but there are always two sides to a coin.

lets flip the coin for a change...

i offered a genuine hand in friendship, and i trusted you were doing the same. i was myself, open and honest. as i had hoped you were. apparently i was wrong...

there were things i told you in confidence, in the same way you have. i never really expected those confidences to be bandied about as if they were hot items in a tabloid... you never saw me talkin bout how you called a certain lady a "pu*a" right? i never wrote about how you called this other one "mukhang lalaki at matigas ang mukha"... or i never said that you had called this lady a "pokpok" at "naghahabol ng lalake"... nope. because those things i treated as confidential information shared from one friend to the other...

those people you surround yourself with now -- have i ever written about how you used to laugh at them and their pictures.. how you called one "mukhang katulong" and how you called the other "mukhang tanga"... did i ever write about how you lambasted this certain person during our talks ... because she had dared go against you in a certain thread... how you called her "nagdudunong dunungan... etc etc...." nope not one word from me.

those frustrations you shared with me... the loneliness... the problems... i treated them as a confidence too. in the same way that when i shared my own problems, loneliness and frustration with you, i had hoped you would respect those as private matters too....

i am going to continue not to say a word. i will continue to bite my tongue and control my typing fingers... i will continue to exist in my small nook of the world.

i just hope the coin does not flip this way for you. if you can do this to me, so can you do the same to those whom you call your friends now. and ... guess what, they can do the same to you.

pax.

Edited by WyldChik

Unexpressed Feelings

How could I let my world slip through my fingers,

The feeling of your last soft touch still lingers.

They say only fools rush in love,

I think I had been wise til I fell in love.

How could I let my world slip through my hand,

and let the waves wash away my chastle of dreams made with sand.

Someday things would go against me,

I never had a clue.

I didn't express my feeling and let things to fate,

My love got burried in my heart when it had became too late.

I could've told those three magical words...