• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

you

i think that was the first time I cried in front of the woman who is the reason for my tears

I don't know how I should feel, seeing you cry as well

I don't know how much longer this can go on, when it's hurting us like this

i'll be here when you need me, but I guess I would have to slowly, ever so slowly, drift away

so slowly, you won't feel it till it becomes the norm

and neither of us will hurt once more...

but I do miss the hugs, the heartfelt tight hugs that I haven't felt for so long

you say you miss them too, but you can obtain them from your boo

and slowly, i'll pull away... until the day I can leave you, while keeping my heart whole and no more tears will fall

me

mula sa aking kaibigang malupit na si HRB :-)

someday... things will have meaning to you... things will be understood and accepted... and soon, you'll start trusting again and I hope I'll be that someone you'll trust... I'll wait patiently, just don't push me away from you...

papost ulit mula kay pareng HRB! :-)

time flies so fast... loving you is not a hard thing to do... I love you for who you are.... I love you regardless of your past.... I love you for who your are in your present.... I will love you in your future... just don't push me away for your future... I will still love you the same and will be for sure deeper but if you push me away, the only thing different is not my love for you, but how my love will affect you.... and how you will see the Love I have for you....

"Loving can hurt," - it really hurts....

"Loving can hurt sometimes" - it hurts a lot of times.... and every time.....

"but it's the only thing that I know" - I love you that's the only thing that I know....

"When it gets hard" - it's really hard.... the hardest thing that I've been to....

"You know it can get hard sometimes" - soon and I hope it will just be sometimes....

"It is the only thing that makes us feel alive.." - I know I'm still alive, my heart and my mind fights to be alive and I just hope my physical heart would be able to bear it and keep me alive....

senti ka na naman pareng HRB! :-) kaya mo yan pre! handa lang parati ng gamot :-) I know pre she's worth it!

Edited by OrionAtYourService