The Mail Box

you

i think that was the first time I cried in front of the woman who is the reason for my tears

I don't know how I should feel, seeing you cry as well

I don't know how much longer this can go on, when it's hurting us like this

i'll be here when you need me, but I guess I would have to slowly, ever so slowly, drift away

so slowly, you won't feel it till it becomes the norm

and neither of us will hurt once more...

but I do miss the hugs, the heartfelt tight hugs that I haven't felt for so long

you say you miss them too, but you can obtain them from your boo

and slowly, i'll pull away... until the day I can leave you, while keeping my heart whole and no more tears will fall

me

mula sa aking kaibigang malupit na si HRB :-)

someday... things will have meaning to you... things will be understood and accepted... and soon, you'll start trusting again and I hope I'll be that someone you'll trust... I'll wait patiently, just don't push me away from you...

papost ulit mula kay pareng HRB! :-)

time flies so fast... loving you is not a hard thing to do... I love you for who you are.... I love you regardless of your past.... I love you for who your are in your present.... I will love you in your future... just don't push me away for your future... I will still love you the same and will be for sure deeper but if you push me away, the only thing different is not my love for you, but how my love will affect you.... and how you will see the Love I have for you....

"Loving can hurt," - it really hurts....

"Loving can hurt sometimes" - it hurts a lot of times.... and every time.....

"but it's the only thing that I know" - I love you that's the only thing that I know....

"When it gets hard" - it's really hard.... the hardest thing that I've been to....

"You know it can get hard sometimes" - soon and I hope it will just be sometimes....

"It is the only thing that makes us feel alive.." - I know I'm still alive, my heart and my mind fights to be alive and I just hope my physical heart would be able to bear it and keep me alive....

senti ka na naman pareng HRB! :-) kaya mo yan pre! handa lang parati ng gamot :-) I know pre she's worth it!

Edited by OrionAtYourService
  • 4 weeks later...

Nakikisabay si pareng HRB, papost daw ulit:

Gusto mo na sayo ko ilabas lahat? Wag na, pag sayo ko inililabas lahat ng sakit na ginawa mo sa akin, baka wala ka na talagang mukang maiharap at maramdaman mo kung gaano kasama ang ginawa mo sa akin. Sagad hanggang buto! Kakaiba ka! At least dito, kirot lang ang nailalabas ko. Kailangan ko lang ng outlet. Kahit konti lang. Sobra sobra ka talaga. Di ko ubos maisip na kaya mo manakit ng sobra.

Love Story of HRB (as shared by HRB himself):

Minahal kita, sobra... sobra sobra...

una pa lang ktia nakita, tinamaan na ako sayo... unang pagkakataon ko na na-love at first sight... napakacorny sa edad ko na to, pero wala ako magagawa, tinamaan ako eh...

sa ikalawang pagkikita, nagsabi ako sayo, dahil nakita mo na may ginagawa ako sa tablet ko, sabi ko, songs ko sana para sayo... dun ko pinaliwanag ang nararamdaman ko sayo...

sa ikatlong pagkikita, binawi ko ang offer ko sayo na ako na lang ang mag-aalaga sayo dahil nalaman ko na may nagmamahal na pala sayo... ang sabi ko lang sayo, bilang pasasalamat ko sayo sa kaligayahang nadarama ko tuwing nakikita kita at nakakasama, hayaan mong tulungan kita sa ibang paraan... sa paraang kung saan ako pwedeng lumugar...

sa mga susunod na pagkikita, mas lalo mo ako pinapasaya kahti wala kang ginagawa... kahit na pinagmamasdan lang kita... nakikinig sa mga pagkanta mo, sa mga kwento mo, at sa mga rants mo... I'm so amazed... but slowly I felt, yung pagkainis mo sa akin tuwing nakikita mo ko, pero sa pagiging friendly mo, you try to hide it....

I tried to lessen the chance na magkatagpo tayo... until the time you needed someone to comfort you... yes I love you but, I have to set it aside because of the sensitivity of the situation... more challenges comes into your life... i was there... with you... no matter what, no matter where, no matter how... masaya ako na ako yung umaalalay sayo.... then something happened... we parted ways... i am so devastated... it was the day before you birthday celebration...

day of your celebration, i was there, from afar... watching you, as you arrive at the venue... seeing how happy you are... dancing, singing and it's really a celebration... i was there until the venue is about to close... I'm not a stalker, I'm just Hopeless Romantic Bes....

I tried to be quiet.... i got sick... really bad... thanks to a friend for making it happen, bringing you a cake a day before your birthday in time for the the 12 midnight greetings...

on the day of your actual birthday, I tried everything to get out of the hospital, I really wanted to see you... i went to you, and I know you don't want to see me, but still you gave me the chance to see you... I missed you so much... but yes, I can feel that you don't want to see me... but thank you for letting me see you on your birthday...

few days after your birthday, I finally got a gift for you... I don't have the intention to see you personally, just dropped it at the reception... I was already about to start the car, the reception asked me to go back inside, and there you are... you personally thanked me... I was so happy... it gave me hope... that there's still a chance to see you....

few days later, I'm seeing you again...

then more challenges came into your life... I'm so happy that I can see you during your trying times... Never left you... even if I have to stay in McDonalds for over 12 hours to make sure everything is okay and night was our first picture together...

you're happy again... we became best friends...

then we went to tagaytay with your brother and his gf... it was a fun night, those moment are still clear in my mind... that was the "celebration" for your promotion...

days, weeks had past... more challenges came... the one that you love who keeps on hurting you has finally left you... it was crying times for you... it was a heart breaking season... I have mixed emotions, I'm sad to see you like that but I'm happy that finally that guy has finally left you... days had past, you're slowly recovering... when I finally saw you smiling again, I said, it's time for me to leave to give you space... I finally agreed on to my business travel...

you were surprised that I have to leave soon... a week before I leave we agreed that we'll go out every night with your cousin... every night was a fun night... the first night we had karaoke night... second was a bulalo feast at tagaytay... third was just dinner in the metro...

the forth night was the most special one... we're together alone... your cousin wasn't able to with us... unfortunately, there's a storm... we didn't bother... we still go on as planned... we went for tagaytay for another bulalo... it was a great night... that white jacket fits you so well... you looked like doctor... a very beautiful one... as we go on with our dinner, it was so cold, the wind is so strong and the storm is really hitting tagaytay so hard... then we decided to let the storm pass a bit... and that's the moment you said you Love me...

I am so in Love with you... 5am it is... the moment that I never expected would happen... I'm the happiest person alive...

but why now? when I'm about to leave... it's heart breaking since I have to leave in few days time... but we didn't bother, we made every single day left counts...

then the day I have to leave came... you were there with me at the airport... we agreed to make things work.. long distance relationship really did work for us... never a hindrance... never an issue... until the day i'm coming back... and that's the day things started to get ugly... then the rest is history...

---------- end of love story

pareng HRB, kaya mo yan... nagmahal ka... sobra sobra... ibang level ang pinakita mo compared sa mga nakaraan mo... gaya nga ng sinabi mo, hindi dapat i-compare, pero sa ipinakita mo, I never expected you can do such things in the name of love... but I guess, you have to go on to a new chapter... you may have another chapter with her in the future, who knows... but don't expect... as you have not expected for that love story to take place... you were so happy when it did happen... go on... she doesn't need you anymore... you have to let go... I know you love her so much and that can't be taken away from you... but with your love for her, if you really love her that much, let go... that is what she wants... let go brother... let go....

focus on things currently at hand that requires your attention... you still have a lot at stake right now... redeem yourself... fix things... you've lost almost everything but there's still something you can still save... save it... focus on it... fix it... that's more important right now... your big day is coming very soon... you have to recover yourself... eliminate the doubts they have in you... clear your mind... don't let that chance slipped away from you... you can do it...