I used to to drink nothing else but tequila (gold) and each time I'd get wasted, I'd complain endlessly about the nasty, nasty hangover it causes :D Then i shifted to vodka, which doesn't give me brain-crushing headaches as much as tequila does.

I drink San Mig Light every once in a while. But i can only do so when it's ice cold. Otherwise, deyna :P

I used to to drink nothing else but tequila (gold) and each time I'd get wasted, I'd complain endlessly about the nasty, nasty hangover it causes :D Then i shifted to vodka, which doesn't give me brain-crushing headaches as much as tequila does.

I drink San Mig Light every once in a while. But i can only do so when it's ice cold. Otherwise, deyna :P

as much as i can avoid hard liquors . . i would hehe . . i only drink A LOT of it when i'm with friends in house party or a private party. . so that even if i make a fool of myself afterwards . . it's ok! :lol: A bottle of beer would do . . but must trip ko ang vodka ice shempre kaso mahal sha. B)

Have you tried the hard drink thats jagermeister? Its open bar on Saturday!

Sambos Revival Party

@ Urge Bar, Pasong Tamo, Makati

Beside the old ABG's and Mustang bars

Open bar on jagermeister from 10-12midnight

Cheap beer(php50) the whole night!

Original Sambos DJ's playing til morning

Only your attitude is needed to enter!

heheh... MA!

didn't know we have the same poison. vodka rules!

Question: Stoli or Absolut? or does it matter?

vodka, tequila, and bacardi! basta hard, ok lang...wag lang beer! :blush:

no beer? that's ok... ladies are not that pressed to drink beer... they can get away with tequila or any hard drink... but that's actually a tougher drink than beers so... drink on then ms. apple ... :rolleyes: