Random Thoughts Thread

"if one grew up in a dysfunctional family, no amount of physical beauty will make him authentically beautiful in the eyes of people. he rejoices in the misery of others and would often cause that misery because he cannot come in terms with his own devil. he wants people to be like him: miserable, paranoid, needing, dysfunctional. he hides in a facade of a sweet, innocent face with the devil within him subconsciously striking.

pity this case, not hate. such a hopeless case."

- behavior diagram, john b. carlson

*sigh*

• Like (+1) 1

People don't like admitting it, but they think you're good only as long as you're useful to them, materially, emotionally or whatever. When you're drained and have nothing more left to give, then they'll try to wring the last drop out of you. Or else it's farewell, goodbye, adieu, monsieur, what a bum he turned out to be. One gets so tired of that s@%t.

I keep an open mind to taking my own life because if push ever comes to shove, I'd like some control over how I go, and I'm not sure God and I will agree on how that might work out. Pain I can take, but otherwise, please let it be quick and fast. The last thing I ever want happening is to be a burden to other people. That would be the shittiest thing in the world. Please God.

Edited by pussybear

There's no human experience as intense as an all-out, full-bore orgasm, when it results from honest-to-goodness f#&king, no, make that love-making. Unhurried and urgent all at once, summoning up life's essences. You're on top but you know that will never do, so you ask her to get on her knees as quickly as she can and you just make it in there as you grab her ass tight, then BOOM, BOOM, BOOM, BOOM. BOOM. Oh Jesus, life is good.

La petite mort. Nah, that's French, and and it sounds gay and froglike. No offense meant.

Just call it a thumping, goddamn triumph of the human spirit.

• Like (+1) 1