Random Thoughts Thread

** Bruised and bleeding, I had to lock myself in the bathroom with a knife to defend myself in case the husband broke through. Still...

** It's pointless to bury my head in the ground like an ostrich. No use in running--from one's problems, from the people who don't know you but don't like you, and from the world in general. That said--

** All this space without you in it, is EMPTY. This is who I am--a mess without you, something and someone beautiful with you. However, by the time you read this, I'm hoping I'll be fine.

You used to have great instincts, dearie. Now you're like a martyred ostrich, burying your head in the sand. What did I tell you? "What-ifs" belong in a world of make believe.

Consider this: where and how did you meet? Stop being so naive, darling. Stop being so available. Stop acting like a silly little schoolgirl head over heels in love. SHEESH.

Get out. NOW. Before it's too late. Oh hell, we both know it's waaay beyond that point, so let me rephrase that: Get out now, while there's still some small measure of you that can be salvaged. Even then it may be too late.