Random Thoughts Thread

Remembering the indie band, Bridge and their visit to our dorm where they did a cover of Dave Matthews Band's Crash Into Me. The ladies couldn't help going wild, screaming, never mind losing their composure [and later harassing Johnoy and Jon...but most especially Jon, for photos].

Visited their website just now and all I found was......Chinese characters. What the...???!!!

Edited by erato

Got excited finding out about this site. Took some days to see what it's is all about.

What I found out:

1. There's a bunch of menfolk who can't stop talking about their visits to the SPAs, as if that's really something to be proud of. Come on, really? I mean, yes, it says you have enough dough to be in such establishments. But apart from that, little else...

2. The womenfolk...where are they?

3. FR threads can go from doubtful to hilarious. Few FR contributors are worth the bandwidth. Others should just keep their stories to themselves.

4. There's a lot of honesty in Matters of the Heart.

5. Am I missing something in the Females section or is it really that boring out there?

6. A couple of threads at the Males section prove quite stimulating.

7. Some members really ought to get a life. Oops.