Random Thoughts Thread

Everyone have breakthroughs, and I have been extremely liberal about some things. But there is just so much one can take.I suppose everyone has their own equal amount of rights. But even equal rights are bound to limitations. I am quite lenient when it comes to terms of give-and-take, and respecting others belief/opinions even though it contradicts mine. Too lenient in my opinion, that I feel being taken advantage of my “kindness”.

Let me be straight to the point here. Normally I would not care less with mediocre actions inflicted upon me, nor libels and slandering. Promises made over and over again, but never fulfilled – I get agitated by it.

The elasticity of a rubber band has its limit. I let people have their own way, until certain extend which I cannot tolerate any longer.

See, all I ask in return is just something simple. And it is not difficult to carry out. I would very much appreciate it if people respect my privacy, in every single way. That is not very hard to fulfill, isn’t it? Leave me alone and let me do my stuff PEACEFULLY.

Now, why is it so difficult for some people? Demanding respect on privacy, but show none in return. AAargghhhh!