Random Thoughts Thread

Guest lustfortravel

what do you do when you get lost in translation and end up riding the wrong train going to God-knows-where? get off the next station , take the train going back , and take off from there.

and what do you do when despite doing that, you still end up riding the wrong train in a foreign country where nobody speaks english and maps are pretty useless ? just give up and enjoy the ride. sooner or later, you are bound to find your way to your destination.

as to when, who knows? who cares? in the meantime, just enjoy the sights as much as you can. you would never have seen it if you haven't gotten lost.

life's the same. just enjoy the ride and LIVE for once. :)

because

... i'm not period

... i know you from years ago. either you don't recognize me or you're playing with me but i'm not in the mood to play

... it was you, wasn't it? who called and said wake up? but how did you know?

... from two to zero which was devastating. now, it's zero to more than i can manage. when it rains, it really pours

... if you still don't know the meaning of self serving, it means you jumping for joy and her paralyzed with fear when the elevator gets stuck somewhere between the 36th and 20th floor

... i am where i exist. to you in this dimension and to whoever out there. ;)

... waking up to june barcarolle - les saisons,op,37A 2'01" reminded me of the dasiy fields, bicycle rides and you

game still on? then let's play!

Guest killercath

di ko na ulit siya iiwan para sa'yo...

siya na hindi ako iniwan all this time at tanggap ako... yung buong ako...

kaya niyang ibigay yung pagmamahal na di mo kayang ibigay...

mahal pa kita pero, hindi na tama eh...